- Free Printable Letter ‘N’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Free Printable Letter ‘H’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Free Printable Letter ‘S’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Top 10 Letter ‘Y’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Top 10 Letter ‘C’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
Expressive forms of art can be really satisfying. For a child, it’s not only an interesting activity but also a stress-busting one. Coloring is one such activity which should be introduced to a child as early as possible. It helps a child’s motor skills as well as his or her thirst to learn new things. Coloring is also said to have a calming effect.
Top 10 Letter B Coloring Pages For Preschoolers:
If your kid has just started writing in school, you can help him excel at it by involving him in alphabet coloring activities. When you introduce alphabets through coloring activities, your kid will remember the letters easily.
Here are the top 10 letter B coloring sheets for your kid.
1. Small And Capital B:
The first picture introduces letter B in its two versions to your kid.
- Help your kid identify small and capital letter B, explain him the difference in their usage and similarity in pronunciation.
- The closed lines might make it a little difficult for your kid, but it promotes close hand and wrist movement.
[ Read: Alphabet Coloring Pages ]
2. ‘B’ Is For Ball:
Most kids love playing with a ball and if your kid loves it too, he will love coloring this page.
- Teach your kid how to spell word ‘ball’; hold his hand and trace the words in a paper, if necessary.
- This picture is apt for letter, word and picture combination.
Bats are not scary, they are just innocent mammals! Kids get fascinated by this nocturnal creature.
- It might interest your kid to learn that bats are the only mammals that can fly.
- Bats prefer flying in the night despite poor eyesight, to get more bugs and stay away from predators.
[ Read: ABC Coloring Pages ]
4. ‘B’ Stands For Banana:
Your kid probably remembers this fruit from his breakfast table every day. Bananas are very healthy for bones.
- Your kid can count the number of bananas in the picture, with your help if needed.
- This picture is good for letter and picture association.
[ Read: Letter G Coloring Pages ]
5. ‘B’ Is For Boat:
All kids love water and watercraft such as boats always interest kids.
- Explain the mechanism of a sailing boat to your kid. Using simple words is better!
- After your kid is done with coloring this picture, make him a nice paper boat and float it in a tub of water!
6. Bird And Basket:
Apart from coloring the letter B, help your kid identify these pictures starting with letter B.
- Your kid surely remembers seeing these two objects in everyday life.
- This picture has intricate details, so do help your kid color this one.
[ Read: Letter C Coloring Pages ]
Sure your kid is already fascinated by these small yet efficient insects. Bumblebees do not have ears and they hibernate underground.
- It will amaze your kid to know that bumblebees defy the law of nature. They are not meant to fly naturally, but still do.
- The dotted letter B can be used easily to write over and practice.
Bears are a big draw for kids, thanks to their furry body. Your kid will be surprised to know that bear can run fast enough to catch even a running horse.
- While normally a bear’s heart beats at the rate of 40 beats per minute, during hibernation it drops to 8 beats per minute.
- The picture can help your kid practice writing the word bear.
[ Read: Letter D Coloring Pages ]
Introduce your kid to America’s favorite pastime – baseball. The bear playing baseball in the picture might tickle your kid’s funny bone.
- Help your kid learn how to spell bear and baseball.
- The cute bear playing baseball can be easy to color because of its broad outlines.
[ Read: Letter A Coloring Pages ]
10. Barn And Boy:
Here is a lovely picture to end your kid’s coloring session with.
- Ask your kid to color the barn where he or she can use varying colors.
- The cute boy with hat is another beautiful element to color.
Hope your kid enjoyed spending time with these free printable letter b coloring pages online. While your kid colors different letter b coloring pictures and words, always ask him to spell each word clearly. This helps your kid register spellings better.
Do tell us how your kid progressed after this coloring session. Till then, happy coloring!
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 8 Effective Natural Remedies To Cure Mosquito Bites In Babies - July 23, 2015
- 4 Unexpected Symptoms Of Colon Cancer In Teens - July 20, 2015
- Lung Cancer In Teens - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment - July 16, 2015
- Is It Safe To Drink Decaf Tea During Pregnancy? - July 16, 2015
- Nose Bleeds In Teens – Everything You Need To Know - July 13, 2015
- Is It Normal To Have Excess Facial & Body Hair During Pregnancy? - July 6, 2015
- How Often Should You Change Your Baby's Cloth Diaper? - June 19, 2015
- High Cholesterol During Pregnancy - Every Thing You Need To Know - March 20, 2015
- How To Choose A Good Babysitter? - March 19, 2015