- Free Printable Letter ‘N’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Free Printable Letter ‘U’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Free Printable Letter ‘M’ Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Letter L Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Letter D Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
When you introduce your kid to new alphabets, it always makes more sense to give them examples from day-to-day life. This helps your kid register alphabets and word pictures associated with them much better. It also creates a natural curiosity in your kid, making him explore more and more.
A fun way of setting examples is including these alphabets more and more in activities. Coloring is a must on such lists of activities. It tickles their sense of sight, sound and touch all together. In fact, coloring is believed to subtly register things in your kid’s sub-conscious mind.
So without much ado, let us start with the letter ‘C’ for your kid.
Top 10 Letter C Coloring Pages For Preschoolers:
Letter ‘C’ often confuses kids because of the two different sounds used to pronounce it. These letter c coloring sheets might help your kid clear that confusion some more.
1. Simply C:
Let us start things off and learn the way ‘C’ is written.
- This picture can be easy for young kids to color.
- It has broader outlines, making it easier to color neatly.
- There isn’t much difference between small letter ‘c’ and capital ‘C’, mainly the size differs.
2. Alphabet Writing:
You can help your kid practice writing letter ‘C’ with this picture.
- While your kid can practice writing ‘C’ by running over the dotted lines, you can also make him color the cat on the top.
- Your kid can also count the number of ‘C’s’ in this picture.
[ Read: Pete The Cat Coloring Page ]
3. ‘C’ Is For Cup:
Letter ‘C’ is the first letter in the word, cup.
- This picture is a classic example of how letter ‘C’ can also be pronounced as letter ‘K’.
- Tell your kid that the cup in which he drinks milk every day starts with letter ‘C’.
[ Read: Cupcake Coloring Pages ]
4. ‘C’ For Cookies, Cat, Candle And Cupcake:
This is yet another picture to teach your kid about words that start with letter ‘C’, but make the sound similar to ‘K’.
- Not only will your kid enjoy coloring ‘C’, he will have equal fun identifying these pictures that are all pronounced as ‘K’.
- The funny small cat shown sliding down letter ‘C’ will make your kid laugh.
5. ‘C’ Is For Crab:
Next time you take your kid to a beach, he is sure to remember coloring this picture.
- Fun fact: as much as your kid enjoys coloring this page, it will amuse him to notice that the crab’s claws are C-shaped too.
- It will once again help your kid practice writing letter ‘C’ and ‘c’, learn how to spell crab and associate picture with the letter.
[ Read: Camel Coloring Page ]
6. Cake, Cat, Candles And Chef:
Kids’ love cakes, so this one might become your kid’s favourite.
- The elaborate cake is sure to kick your kid’s taste buds and treat his eyes too.
- You can teach your kid how all the objects shown in the picture star with letter ‘c – cake, candle, cat and chef.
[ Read: Cow Coloring Pages ]
7. Camel Starts With ‘C’:
Camel often fascinates kids for its body and structure.
- Teach your kid how to spell camel using letter ‘C’.
- You can also tell him why the camel is known as the ship of the desert.
8. Color Cow And Chicken:
This can be a good ‘spot words with letter ‘c’ game.
- Ask your kid to spot the pictures which are spelt with letter C.
- You can tell your kid how the milk he drinks comes from the cow and the chicken comes from eggs.
[ Read: Carrot Coloring Page ]
As we mentioned earlier, always try and look for examples from day-to-day life.
- You probably feed carrots to your kid all the time. Let him know that carrots too are spelt with letter ‘C’.
- Let your kid learn how to spell carrot and how to write ‘C’.
- You can also educate him about the health benefits of eating carrots every day.
[ Read: Letter D Coloring Pages ]
This is a fun and unique way to practice writing ‘C’ while learning a new word ‘Caterpillar’ simultaneously.
- The cute caterpillar should be fun to color for your kid.
- The small dots on the body of the caterpillar might help your kid show some creativity while coloring.
Letter ‘C’ is quite easy to write and remember, though some confusion is created with its pronunciation. These free printable letter c coloring pages online are aimed at helping you clear this confusion in your kid’s mind. These are easy to color but can be a good education tool too.
Fun fact to end this session with: the word coloring too starts with letter ‘C’! Don’t forget to share your lovely experiences with other readers on our letter c coloring pages printable in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 4 Unexpected Symptoms Of Colon Cancer In Teens - July 20, 2015
- Lung Cancer In Teens - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment - July 16, 2015
- Is It Safe To Drink Decaf Tea During Pregnancy? - July 16, 2015
- Nose Bleeds In Teens – Everything You Need To Know - July 13, 2015
- Is It Normal To Have Excess Facial & Body Hair During Pregnancy? - July 6, 2015
- How Often Should You Change Your Baby's Cloth Diaper? - June 19, 2015
- High Cholesterol During Pregnancy - Every Thing You Need To Know - March 20, 2015
- How To Choose A Good Babysitter? - March 19, 2015
- 7 Tips To Help You Choose The Right Gynecologist - March 17, 2015