- Free Printable Letter L Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Letter D Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Letter ‘S’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Top 10 Letter A Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- 25 Alphabet Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
If you find it difficult to get your kid to sit at one place and do things, you might want to introduce him to coloring. This activity promotes creativity, helps train and disciplines kids, develops their motor skill and educates them in the process.
Coloring is considered to be one of the best ways of calming kids and busting stress too. It is an excellent way of expressing oneself.
So here are some coloring pages for your kid starting with letter ‘H’. These can help your kid get better acquainted with usage, pronunciation, words associated with alphabet ‘H’ and writing too.
Top 10 Letter H Coloring Pages For Toddlers:
Letter H is actually one of the simplest letters in the alphabet. It can be easily written using standing and sleeping lines. Confusion is created when kids learn to pronounce its sound in words. These letter h coloring sheets aim at helping your kid get better at using letter H in various ways.
1. Say ‘H’:
It always makes sense to introduce letters in its simplest form first.
- Let your kid get acquainted at how letter H is written.
- The broad outlines make it really easy for your kid to color this one.
[ Read: ABC Coloring Pages ]
2. Small And Capital:
Introduce letter H to your kid in its two versions.
- Your kid might confuse letter H in its small and capital form.
- Coloring and writing letters in small and capital together helps clear this confusion.
3. ‘H’ Is For House:
This picture aims at picture and letter association.
- You may tell your kid that the house he lives in is also spelled with letter H.
- For fun sake, you can ask your kid to color the house in the picture, same as yours.
[ Read: Letter G Coloring Pages ]
4. ‘H’ For Hearts:
This simple looking picture is good for letter and picture association.
- Your kid can learn about the importance of heart in his body.
- Make this a fun counting activity for your kid.
[ Read: Preschool Coloring Pages ]
5. Horsing Away:
This picture showcases a smiling horse with letter H.
- Your kid might love his horse rides and would sure love coloring this too.
- This can be a good writing practice and your kid will get better acquainted with physicality of a horse too.
- You can tell your kid how speed and force are measured in terms of horse power – denoting the real power a horse has.
6. The Hat:
Your kid’s grandfather might often be wearing this hat.
- Get a new hat for your kid to explore.
- You can tell him how hat forms an important part of dressing, especially for people like cowboys and farmers.
- Your kid must also be told that hat is not just worn by men but is an equally important accessory for women.
[ Read: Alphabet Coloring Pages ]
7. Hen – Starts With ‘H’:
A hen is responsible for providing eggs that your kid enjoys for breakfast.
- Help your kid associate letter ‘H’ with word hen and spell the word too.
- Letter, word and picture together make this picture complete for understanding its usage.
- You may tell your kid how important hen is in the food he eats.
8. Words With ‘H’:
This picture will teach your kid ample number of words starting with letter H.
- The picture doesn’t just show small and capital letter H but the cursive letter also.
- These H letter words in the picture are used in day to day life.
- They will add immensely to your kid’s vocabulary.
- Always explain every word’s meaning and usage to your kid. This will help him later.
[ Read: Letter M Coloring Pages ]
The picture showcases a cute hippo with letter H, denoting its first letter.
- It might interest your kid to learn that Hippopotamus in ancient Greek means ‘river horse’.
- Hippos are heavy, but they still can outrun most humans with an average running speed of 30 km/h.
- Hippos resurface to breathe every 3-5 minute and this continues even while they are asleep.
[ Read: Letter L Coloring Pages ]
10. Spot ‘H’ And Color Red:
This can be a good exercise to recapitulate all the alphabets.
- Kids enjoy spot the letter game.
- Ask your kid to spot letter H first and color it red.
- He may then color other alphabets too in whichever color he wants to.
Always remember to assist your child while he colors and share unknown facts about things he colors. This is a subtle way of feeding information in your kid’s mind.
These free printable letter h coloring pages online highlight words and pictures associated with letter H in a creative and imaginative way. We are sure it will help your kid understand more about the letter and its use.
Do let us know how your kid connected these coloring pages with direct understanding of H.
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 8 Effective Natural Remedies To Cure Mosquito Bites In Babies - July 23, 2015
- 4 Unexpected Symptoms Of Colon Cancer In Teens - July 20, 2015
- Lung Cancer In Teens - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment - July 16, 2015
- Is It Safe To Drink Decaf Tea During Pregnancy? - July 16, 2015
- Nose Bleeds In Teens – Everything You Need To Know - July 13, 2015
- Is It Normal To Have Excess Facial & Body Hair During Pregnancy? - July 6, 2015
- How Often Should You Change Your Baby's Cloth Diaper? - June 19, 2015
- High Cholesterol During Pregnancy - Every Thing You Need To Know - March 20, 2015
- How To Choose A Good Babysitter? - March 19, 2015