- Free Printable Letter L Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Letter D Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Letter ‘S’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Top 10 Letter A Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- 25 Alphabet Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
Coloring pages are an excellent way of introducing your kid to the world of colors and creativity. It not only keeps them occupied but in the process educates them about several things about life.
If you have just introduced your kid to alphabets, here is a fun way of registering these alphabets better in his mind. Here are the top 10 letter N coloring sheets for your kid.
Top 10 Letter N Coloring Pages For Preschoolers:
Letter N is the 14th alphabet and has a nasal sound to it. It is important for your kid to recognize the alphabet in order to use it later. These coloring pages aim at helping your kid to write letter N better along with helping to recognize words associated with the letter.
1. Introduction To ‘N’:
Here is a perfect picture to start your kid’s coloring session with.
- This picture is a good way of introducing your kid to both capital and small letter ‘N’ and helping him recognize the letter.
- You can also let your kid practice writing letter N.
[ Read: Alphabet Coloring Pages ]
2. Words Starting With Letter ‘N’ :
This picture is a good way of teaching your kid some words that start with “N”
- You can teach the difference between nest and net using the picture.
- Teach about the Nightingale bird which is known for its beautiful singing.
- The nose too can be colored, likewise the nib.
3. ‘N’ Is For Nurse:
This picture is apt for slightly older kids.
- This picture will help your kid know that the word ‘nurse’ starting with letter ‘N’.
- Teach the sound of letter ‘N’ to your kid, it will help him associate other words starting with letter ‘N’ to the alphabet.
- The nurse can be a little tricky for your kid to color all by himself, assist him if required.
[ Read: ABC Coloring Pages ]
4. ‘N’ Is For Nest And Nuts:
Pictures are the best way to help your kid associate words and letters.
- Teach your kid about the nuts and their role. Also about the importance of nest and how birds prepare it for laying eggs.
- This can be fun to color because of the presence of two distinct objects in it.
- This picture will help your kid to practice coloring with restricted area hence promoting better motor skills.
[ Read: Teacher Coloring Pages ]
5. Letter ‘N’ Worksheet:
Here is a good option for practicing letter N.
- This picture can help your kid practice writing letter ‘N’ over and over again.
- You can also use this picture as a counting activity and ask your kid to count capital ‘N’ and small ‘n’ respectively.
- Along with this, you can teach your kid how the nightie she wears in the night also starts with letter ‘N’.
6. Spot And Color:
This next picture is a great exercise for recapitulation.
- Turn this page into a fun activity by asking your kid to spot letter ‘N’ first of all.
- Once he spots the letter, ask him to color in his favourite color.
- You can then ask him to color remaining alphabets in one single color.
- This can be a good letter writing practice along with helping your kid recollect all the alphabets of English.
[ Read: Letter A Coloring Pages ]
7. ‘N’ Is For Nail:
N is the first letter in the word ‘nail’.
- Your kid might recollect seeing nails in the house.
- Teach him how the word ‘nail’ starts with the sound ‘nae’ which stands for letter ‘N’.
- Your kid can color the nail and learn how to spell it too.
8. ‘N’ Is For Numbers:
Here the “N” teaches numbers.
- Teach your kid the numbers 0 to 9 with this page.
- You can also help him learn the numbers by coloring them serially.
- This picture will surely promote interest for your kid to color.
[ Read: Letter L Coloring Pages ]
9. ‘N’ Is For Nose:
The word nose too starts with the letter ‘N’.
- This picture can be fun to color because of the nose protruding out of the letter ‘N’.
- It breaks the monotony of practicing letter ‘N’ over and over again and makes for a good coloring option.
- Ask your kid to color the nose differently for fun.
[ Read: Letter ‘M’ Coloring Pages ]
This picture smartly tells how bees get nectar from sunflowers.
- If your kid is slightly older, he would understand the correlation that this picture is trying to portray.
- This cute picture will also be easy for your kid to color.
Another great way to introduce your kid to letter ‘N’ is to print lots of different pictures on a paper and ask your kid to color just the ones that begin with ‘N’.
We hope your kid enjoys his coloring session with these free printable letter n coloring pages online.