- Free Printable Letter ‘M’ Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Letter ‘V’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Free Printable Letter ‘T’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Top 10 Letter ‘P’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Top 10 Letter ‘Q’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
The ABCD song has stood the test of time when it comes to teaching kids the different letters of the alphabet through song. However, as times change, you should also employ other techniques to ensure that your kid learns his or her alphabets through other interesting ways.
This set of letter r coloring sheets is perfect when it comes to helping your kid associate words with the letter ‘R’. While they might learn the letter of the alphabet in school, doing it the fun way at home will always help.
The 10 Best Letter R Coloring Pages For Preschoolers:
These letter r coloring pages printable are a fun way for your kid to learn about the alphabet ‘R’ without being holed up in a class room. Therefore, ensure that these coloring pages provide your kid with the outlet he requires to express his individuality through the creative arts.
Even if he creates a mess during this exercise, let him be. It just means that he is enjoying the coloring process while learning something at the same time.
1. Capital And Small ‘R’:
The picture showcases the capital and small versions of the letter ‘R’.
- This is a great picture to start with because it highlights the small and capital versions of the letter ‘R’ perfectly.
- The alphabet ‘R’ is the 18thletter of the alphabet in the Latin alphabet.
[ Read: Letter C Coloring Pages ]
2. ‘R’ For Rhino:
This picture highlights the fact that ‘R’ stands for Rhino.
- Your kid can personalize this picture by adding his name and the date at the top of the page.
- Rhinos are made from keratin and not bones.
3. ‘R’ For Rabbit:
The picture showcases a rabbit standing next to the letter ‘R’.
- This picture will build better hand-eye coordination.
- Rabbits perform a ‘binky’ when they are happy which means they hop around with joy.
[ Read: Letter D Coloring Pages ]
4. ‘R’ For Rainbow:
This picture highlights the fact that the letter ‘R’ is associated with the word Rainbow.
- Your kid will enjoy coloring this picture because of the bright hues he will be allowed to use.
- Your kid will learn to use new colors like indigo and violet.
[ Read: Rainbow Coloring Pages ]
5. ‘R’ For Rain:
This image shows rain pouring down on the letter ‘R’.
- Your child be enjoy coloring within the lines of this picture.
- Share interesting rainy day stories of your childhood with your kid while you both color this picture together.
6. Practice ‘R’:
This picture highlights the upper and lower case ‘R’.
- Your kid, while coloring the image, can also practice his upper and lower case alphabet ‘R’.
- You should allow him to use bright hues for this picture to make it stand out.
[ Read: Rain Coloring Pages ]
7. ‘R’ For Ring:
This picture associates the letter ‘R’ with a ring.
- Your kid will be able to concentrate better while coloring this picture owing to the large size of the image.
- Tell him about wedding rings and how they are used during weddings and engagements all across the globe.
8. ‘R’ For Reindeer:
This picture shows a prancing reindeer over the letter ‘R’.
- Your kid might need assistance with this picture as it is apt for children above 6 years.
- Reindeers are believed to pull the sled which transports Santa Clause to houses to deliver gifts on Christmas Eve.
[ Read: Letter L Coloring Pages ]
9. Mr. R:
This picture will introduce your kid to a new character called Mr. ‘R’.
- Your little kid will enjoy coloring this image because it has a fun element to it.
- You can always make up a story about how Mr. R loves things associated with the alphabet like Roses and Robots.
[ Read: Letter N Coloring Pages ]
10. ‘R’ For Rock:
This coloring page showcases the letter R carved from a large rock.
- Your kid, once he is done coloring, can cut out the picture and use it as a fridge magnet.
- Rocks have been in existence since the start of time – a few billion years in the making.
These free printable letter r coloring pages online are fun and interactive and will teach your kid to associate words with different letters of the alphabet.
Let us know if your kid enjoyed his coloring session and share his work with us after.
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 8 Effective Natural Remedies To Cure Mosquito Bites In Babies - July 23, 2015
- 4 Unexpected Symptoms Of Colon Cancer In Teens - July 20, 2015
- Lung Cancer In Teens - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment - July 16, 2015
- Is It Safe To Drink Decaf Tea During Pregnancy? - July 16, 2015
- Nose Bleeds In Teens – Everything You Need To Know - July 13, 2015
- Is It Normal To Have Excess Facial & Body Hair During Pregnancy? - July 6, 2015
- How Often Should You Change Your Baby's Cloth Diaper? - June 19, 2015
- High Cholesterol During Pregnancy - Every Thing You Need To Know - March 20, 2015
- How To Choose A Good Babysitter? - March 19, 2015