- Free Printable Letter ‘N’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Free Printable Letter ‘U’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Free Printable Letter ‘M’ Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Letter L Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Letter D Coloring Pages For Your Little One
It is important for your kid to express himself through different forms of art. It helps him express creatively while opening himself up to a whole new world. Each art has its own way of teaching about different things. One of the oldest art forms is coloring. It is considered to be one of the best stress busters for both adults and kids and can very well be called art-therapy.
Coloring is said to portray a kid’s imagination at its best. If your kid has just been introduced to the letter ‘S’ in school, here are letter s pictures to color as a fun activity for your kid while at home.
Top 10 Letter S Coloring Pages For Kids:
The letter ‘S’ is always found to take kids by fascination. This is largely because of the way it is written. However, it can be a little tricky for your kid to write ‘S’. This is because unlike most other letters, ‘S’ is not written by drawing lines. It is rather written using curves. Here are 10 amazing letter s coloring sheets for your kids:
1. Start With S:
Introduce your kid to the letter ‘S’ in its basic form.
- Unlike other letters, both capital and small letter ‘S’ are written similarly. Just their size varies depending on usage.
- Teach the sound that the letter ‘S’ makes for your kid to identify words starting with ‘S’.
- You can let your kid first color this picture and then paste same-shaped sand paper onto it. Make him run his fingertips over the paper to register the shape in his mind.
[ Read: Alphabet Coloring Pages ]
2. ‘S’ Is For Sun:
Teach your kid about how the sun he sees every day is spelled with letter ‘S’
- Let your kid enjoy coloring the sun.
- Make him practice writing ‘S’.
- You can also teach him how to spell sun.
3. Snaky ‘S’:
This picture will help your kid associate letter ‘S’ with the word Snake.
- Your kid might find this picture fascinating due to the obvious resemblance in the letter ‘S’ and shape of the snake.
- Let him enjoy coloring snake while you teach him the sound of a snake, which also happens to end with the sound of letter ‘S’.
[ Read: ABC Coloring Pages ]
4. ‘S’ Stands For Strawberries:
If your kid is a strawberry-lover, this picture will get him thrilled.
- Turn this coloring picture into a counting activity. Ask your kid to count each strawberry and color it simultaneously.
- Fun fact to share: The word ‘strawberries’ starts and ends with s.
[ Read: Letter D Coloring Pages ]
5. Sheep And ‘S’:
You can tell your kid about how the sheep, that they get wool from, is also spelled with letter ‘S’.
- This picture offers more variety to color as it shows a sheep, letter ‘S’ and a farm-like backdrop.
- You can also help your kid associate sheep with letter ‘S’ and ‘Baba Black sheep’ nursery rhyme to sheep.
6. Starry ‘S’:
If your kid likes a starry night, he will totally be delighted to color this one.
- Let your kid first spot stars and color them while counting.
- You can also ask your kid to color the letter ‘S’ and stars differently.
[ Read: Letter A Coloring Pages ]
7. Words Starting With ‘S’:
Let your kid identify things that he sees in the picture.
- You can tell him how the spellings of both the things starts with letter ‘S’.
- You can also introduce him to the concept of plural form and how letter ‘S’ plays a key role in it.
8. ‘S’ Is For Sailing Ship:
If the sea world and its adventures fascinate your kid, you must get him to color the next picture.
- Let your kid know that the words ‘sailing’ and ‘ship’ both start with letter ‘S’.
- This will satisfy your kid’s adventurous instincts and might want him to go sailing.
[ Read: Snake Coloring Pages ]
9. Swans And ‘S’:
Kids love farm animals and they love swans too.
- Teach your kid to spell swan’
- While he colors the picture with pleasure, share interesting facts about swan’
[ Read: Teacher Coloring Pages ]
10. Smiley ‘S’ With A Face:
Here is a perfect picture to conclude your kid’s coloring session.
- This picture looks attractive because of its animated effect.
- Your kid will find it even more attractive to color because of the smiley face with big eyes.
As mentioned earlier, letter ‘S’ plays a crucial role in plural forms. Take this opportunity to initiate the concept in your kid’s mind.
These free printable letter s coloring pages online don’t just add to your kid’s creativity, but add a lot to his vocabulary and pictorial memory too. We hope your kid thoroughly enjoys these letter s coloring sheets printables this season.
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 4 Unexpected Symptoms Of Colon Cancer In Teens - July 20, 2015
- Lung Cancer In Teens - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment - July 16, 2015
- Is It Safe To Drink Decaf Tea During Pregnancy? - July 16, 2015
- Nose Bleeds In Teens – Everything You Need To Know - July 13, 2015
- Is It Normal To Have Excess Facial & Body Hair During Pregnancy? - July 6, 2015
- How Often Should You Change Your Baby's Cloth Diaper? - June 19, 2015
- High Cholesterol During Pregnancy - Every Thing You Need To Know - March 20, 2015
- How To Choose A Good Babysitter? - March 19, 2015
- 7 Tips To Help You Choose The Right Gynecologist - March 17, 2015