- Free Printable Letter ‘U’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Free Printable Letter D Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Letter ‘S’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Top 10 Letter ‘Y’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Top 10 Letter ‘C’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
Is your kid stubborn to sit at a place? Are you finding it difficult to teach your kid the basics because of this attitude of your kid? Don’t worry, we have an easy way to get your child learn basics and that too with fun.
The simple and engaging way to introduce your child to alphabets and words associated with it is through coloring pages. This will help him recognize the words through visuals.
Top 10 Letter V Coloring Pages For Preschoolers:
These letter v coloring pages to print will not only give your kid a chance to color, they will also serve as an educational tool. This will enrich your kid’s knowledge of new words, keeping him ahead of his classmates at school. Here are top 10 letter v coloring sheets:
1. The Letter V:
This picture showcases the letter ‘V’.
- This is a great picture to start as it is apt for children who are just learning about the letters of the alphabet.
- The alphabet ‘V’ is the 22nd letter in the Latin alphabet.
[ Read: Volcano Coloring Pages ]
2 .‘V’ For Violin:
This picture highlights the fact that the word ‘violin’ begins with the letter V.
- Assist your kid, as he may require help choosing the right hues to color this particular image.
- Playing the violin can help a person burn close to 170 calories per hour.
3. Polka Dot ‘V’:
The picture showcases the letter V with polka dots on it.
- Your kid can use a combination of bright hues to color the dots on the letter.
- Once colored, the letter V can be cut out and pasted on your kid’s room wall, especially if his name starts with the letter.
[ Read: Letter I Coloring Pages ]
4. ‘V’ For Victory:
This picture highlights the fact that the word Victory starts with the letter V.
- This image has quite a few elements, making it perfect for children above the age of 7 years to color.
- You can make up a song associated with the word ‘victory’ to make it an interactive session with your kid.
[ Read: Letter X Coloring Pages ]
5. ‘V’ For Vacuum And Volcano:
This image highlights two words associated with the letter V – Volcano and Vacuum.
- Your child will learn to color within specified lines with this picture.
- You can show your kid how a vacuum cleaner works in the comfort of your own home.
6. ‘V’ For Vest:
This picture highlights a vest worn by a man.
- You can allow your kid to use paint to color this picture.
- Vests were worn in ancient times as protection against the weather and enemies.
[ Read: Letter M Coloring Pages ]
7. ‘V’ For Vulture:
This picture associates the word vulture with the letter ‘V’.
- With this image, your kid will learn about a new bird – the vulture.
- There are around 23 species of vultures.
8. ‘V’ For Vine:
This picture showcases a grapevine full of grapes.
- You can teach your kid to color the grapes in the two main hues – black and green.
- While he colors, you can tell him how wine is prepared.
- That the fact that grapes can be crushed to create wine which is fermented, stored in glass bottles and then sold.
[ Read: Letter L Coloring Pages ]
9. ‘V’ For Vegetables:
This picture showcases a number of vegetables.
- Your kid will learn about various vegetables like cabbage, lettuce and carrots.
- You need to teach your kid the importance of eating vegetables to lead a healthy life.
[ Read: Letter N Coloring Pages ]
10. ‘V’ For Village:
This image showcases a quaint village.
- With this picture, he will learn to differentiate between capital and small ‘V’.
- Once he is done with coloring, he can frame this picture and hang it in his room.
These free printable letter v coloring pages online are fun and interactive. They will teach your kid a new list of words and also some facts associated with it. You can test your kid’s memory by asking him how many words he or she remembers after the coloring session.
Share your kid’s experience by commenting below.
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 8 Effective Natural Remedies To Cure Mosquito Bites In Babies - July 23, 2015
- 4 Unexpected Symptoms Of Colon Cancer In Teens - July 20, 2015
- Lung Cancer In Teens - Causes, Symptoms & Treatment - July 16, 2015
- Is It Safe To Drink Decaf Tea During Pregnancy? - July 16, 2015
- Nose Bleeds In Teens – Everything You Need To Know - July 13, 2015
- Is It Normal To Have Excess Facial & Body Hair During Pregnancy? - July 6, 2015
- How Often Should You Change Your Baby's Cloth Diaper? - June 19, 2015
- High Cholesterol During Pregnancy - Every Thing You Need To Know - March 20, 2015
- How To Choose A Good Babysitter? - March 19, 2015