- Free Printable Letter ‘V’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Free Printable Letter ‘Z’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Free Printable Letter ‘R’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Top 10 Letter ‘S’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
- Top 10 Letter ‘T’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
We offer you a set of coloring pages which you can use as an activity for a week. Apart from learning about ‘W’ as part of the letters of the alphabet, your kid will be exposed to a host of new words which begin with the letter.
The 10 Best Letter W Coloring Pages For Kids:
This particular set of letter W coloring pages printable will engage your child with coloring challenges. It will introduce her to new words while also allowing her to recognize different colors and their names. Check out here 10 letter W coloring sheets for your kids:
1. Capital And Small ‘W’:
The picture showcases the capital and small versions of the letter ‘W’.
- This is a great picture to start with because it highlights the small and capital variants of ‘W’.
- The alphabet ‘W’ is the 23rdletter of the alphabet in the Latin alphabet.
[ Read: Alphabet Coloring Pages ]
2. ‘W’ For Watermelon:
This picture highlights the fact that ‘W’ stands for the word watermelon.
- This picture is not only mean for coloring. Your kid can also practice the line ‘W is for Watermelon’ on a separate blank page.
- Watermelons are unique; they can be classified both as a fruit and a vegetable.
3. ‘W’ For Window:
The picture showcases how the letter ‘W’ is associated with the word window.
- Your kid will not have much difficulty coloring this page because it has only a few components.
- Your kid can also color the letter ‘W’.
[ Read: Wild Animals Coloring Pages ]
4. ‘W’ For Walrus:
This picture highlights the fact that the letter W is associated with the animal walrus.
- You will have to show your kid a picture of a walrus as a reference.
- Walruses can go on to live for about 30 years.
[ Read: Worm Coloring Pages ]
5. ‘W’ For Watch:
This image highlights the fact that the letter ‘W’ also stands for watch.
- Ask your child to use bright hues to make the watch look colorful.
- You can teach your kid how to tell time correctly.
6. ‘W’ For Worm:
This picture showcases a worm sitting on the letter ‘W’.
- This picture is apt for children who have just begun coloring.
- Tell your kids about “bookworm” and how he or she can turn into one.
[ Read: Letter Y Coloring Pages ]
7. ‘W’ For Whale:
This picture associates the word whale with the letter ‘W’.
- You can tell your kid the story of Moby Dick to make this picture come alive.
- The Blue Whale is the largest creature to have ever lived on Earth.
8. Find The Letter ‘W’:
This picture highlights all the letters of the alphabets.
- This picture is a great way for your kid to locate the letter ‘W’ from the entire family of alphabets.
- Your kid can circle the letter ‘W’ to distinguish it from the rest of the alphabets.
[ Read: Letter X Coloring Pages ]
9. Words Associated With W:
This picture highlights various words associated with the letter ‘W’.
- Your little kid will learn new words starting with the letter ‘W’ – wind, weather, whale, water and wave.
- You can teach your kid about the different natural elements – Earth, Fire, Wind and Water.
[ Read: Letter U Coloring Pages ]
10. ‘W’ For Window And Water Pump:
This coloring page showcases a window and water pump.
- Your kid, once he is done coloring, can cut out the picture and use it for his or her scrapbook.
- This picture will ensure that your kid improves his hand-eye coordination.
The free printable letter W coloring pages online are fun and interactive while introducing your kid to a new list of words that will enhance her vocabulary. Allow her to add sparkles and glitter to make these letter w coloring pages free to print come alive.
Do share your kid’s amazing experiences of coloring these letter W pictures to color in the comment section below.