Teenage is when your little boy is oh so particular about his hair, his clothes and how he looks in general. This newfound narcissism is a phase that most teens experience. The hair seems to bear the brunt of your teen’s changing trends, and if you have a teen boy at home who loves playing around with his hairstyle, you might want to read our post below. Here, we list some interesting and stylish long hairstyles for teenage guys.
Top 10 Long Hairstyles That Your Teen Boy Will Love To Sport:
Here are ten long length hairstyles for teen boys that they can play around with to sport a different look:
1. Long Bob Styled Hairstyle:
- The hair almost looks like a stylish bob.
- For the exact look, it is best that you ask your teen to straighten his hair first. Make sure that he uses a heat protecting spray or serum before he irons out his hair, to protect the hair from heat damage.
- For the cut, the hair should be cut in uneven length, which does not have to be too glaring, but just slightly uneven. It should appear jagged.
- You can let your teen keep some side bangs that will fall on both sides of the face.
- The length of the hair should be just below the chin and at the most till his shoulders.
[ Read: Hair Loss In Teens ]
2. Cute Long Bang Hairstyle:
- Here is a very cute hairstyle that will add to your teen boy’s innocence and charm but also make him look extremely stylish.
- For this particular look, your teen should ideally make sure his hair is smooth.
- The look is very playful, and the length of the hair will come down to your teen’s chin or just until your teen’s jaw line.
- To get the look, make sure that your teen cuts the hair in such a way that it falls from short to long towards the sides.
- The overall length of the hair should be long, including the bangs. In fact, the bangs have to be long, so that they can reach the start of the parting till the other side of the face.
3. Cute Long Crown Hairstyle:
- Let your teen boy sport this very cute hairstyle that is also long.
- To get this long haircuts for teenage guys, your teen has to keep the hair at the crown and the front long. He can also keep long bangs that will accentuate the look.
- Make sure that the hair on the sides is not too long and comes down only to the middle of the ears, not below that.
[ Read: Clothing Styles For Teens ]
4. Nerdy Long Hairstyle:
- Here is another long hairstyle for teenager boys that will make them to look nerdy.
- To get this look, your teen should make his hair straight. If it is not naturally straight, he can iron it out after using a hair protecting serum or spray.
- Make sure the hair is cut in uneven length, starting from till the cheek length till almost the shoulder.
- Your teen can also tie it up in a half up half down style, or style it in a small bun to keep the hair off his face.
5. Wavy Hairstyle:
- Here is a relaxed and very stylish hairstyle in which your teen can make use of the wavy look.
- For this particular look, your teen has to keep the hair at his crown a little longer than the rest.
- The hair at the sides should be cut a little shorter to give it an overall bouncy look.
6. Long Flowy Hairstyle:
- Here is another long hairstyle that will make your teen boy look stylish.
- For this particular style, your teen has to keep the overall hair length long.
- Ask your teen to part the hair to one extreme side, so that there is a lot of hair on the other side.
- The style will look best with straight or naturally wavy hair.
7. Afro Styled Hair:
- For this particular hairstyle, your teen boy will need first to curl his hair in tight curls, if he does not have naturally curly hair.
- The length of the hair has to be at least till below the shoulders, if it is long, because once your teen curls it, it will get shorter.
- If your teen has naturally curly hair, you can let him cut it till the shoulder length.
8. Side Shaved Crown Long:
- Here is an extremely stylish hairstyle that will instantly make your teen boy the talk of his friends.
- For this look, your teen has to shave off the hair at the sides.
- The hair on the crown and the front area has to be long.
- Ask your teen to use a styling gel to give the front and crown part a Mohawk style.
[ Read: Homemade Face Mask For Teens ]
9. Random Cut Hairstyle:
- For this very easy hairstyle, all your teen boy needs is to cut the hair short randomly at different parts, but keep the crown length long.
- Your teen also has to keep the bangs long.
- Ask your teen to use a styling gel to make the hair look spiky.
10. Fun Mohawk:
- Your teen can sport this very cute hairstyle and yet make it look stylish.
- Ask your teen to keep the hair at the crown and front long and the sides a little shorter.
- Next, your teen has to use styling gel to give the longer hair some volume.
Moms, do tell us which of the hairstyles your teen boy loved best. And if your teen already sports long hair, do share the look here with other moms.
- 10 Tips To Help Your Teenage Son Grow His Mustache & Beard Faster
- 11 Simple Tips To Make Your Teenager Independent
- 6 Effective Ways To Help Your Teen Make Smart Decisions
- 3 Amazing Activities To Improve Your Teenager’s Self Esteem
Latest posts by Debolina Raja (see all)
- 15 Surprising Things You Wish You Had Known About Newborns! - June 30, 2017
- Normal Delivery Vs Cesarean – Risks And Benefits - June 30, 2017
- 5 Dangerous Things You Should Let Loose Your Children On - January 6, 2017