There is a lot to celebrate and wonder when you ask a love riddle to your partner. They might get baffled or give a random answer to your question. Ask your significant other interesting riddle questions, and share the correct answer to every incorrect response. You will end up giggling and laughing hard. Don’t forget to make your own rules of romance while playing the game to make it more interesting. So pull your socks up and start asking love riddles when you are ready.
Riddles About Love, With Answers
Add some surprising elements on a boring day and make it a memorable event. Ask riddles about love to your partner, and you’ll hear unexpected answers for most of the questions.
- Some people break me, while some keep me. What am I?
Answer: A heart
- What does the bird couple call one another?
- I hurt and pain the most when lost, yet also I am sorrow when not had at all. I’m sometimes the hardest to express but the one that easily ignored. I can be given to many, or just one. What am I?
- I am a nine-lettered word that rhymes with perfection; I am yet another name for love. What am I?
- What fills a room but takes up no space?
Answer: Love in the air
- What’s that remind about Joker love. It has 13 hearts but no other organs?
Answer: A deck of cards
- What can you catch but not throw?
- I am endless love, and once you enter my world, you are bound for life. What am I?
- What is that thing, which connects two but touches one?
Answer: A proposal ring
- You sight a boat occupied with people, but there is no single on it. Do you know why?
Answer: Everyone on the boat is married couple.
- When you attend a wedding ceremony, you will see two of me, but I am not human. Guess, what am I?
- What is worth a precious stone but is available at zero?
- How do you call the person you love, especially when they are ignoring you?
Answer: Scream ‘I love you’ to another person
- Why did the cute couple end up in prison?
Answer: They stole each other’s heart
- What did the switchboard’s electrical socket say to the plug?
Answer: We fit perfectly fine together
- What is an alternative word for joy that starts with H, but for me it starts with U?
- Guess this is something that I offer you. It helps our relationship to survive if it remains true and make our love royal. It begins with alphabet L and comes at no cost. If it’s not between us, our relationship would be nothing.
- God made us a pair, he separated us at birth on Earth, after years of searching I found you andit is inseparable for the rest of the time. Tell me mate, what am I?
Answer: Soul mates
- Look sweetly at her, she smiles back. Wink at her, she winks back. When you try to kiss her, she kisses in response. I say I love you, she says the same to you. Who am I?
Answer: Your reflection in the mirror
- This is the most demanded thing on Valentine’s Day. Red is the most popular of all its available shades. Its fragrance is aromatic. People gift it on the most romantic of meetings.
Answer: A rose
- A four-letter word that is the cause of most discord in the world, as well as most cooperation?
- A tested idea of love and inevitable part of love stories. The romantic dim light and good food are its friends. It never goes out of trend.
Answer: A candlelight dinner
- What costs nothing but is worth everything, weighs nothing but lasts a lifetime, that one person can’t own, but two can share?
- Three simple words, but life-changing. What are they?
Answer: I Love You
- What is more rare and valuable than gold but easier to lose?
Answer: You, my darling
- Roses are red, violets are blue, and I’m forever saying: I love you. What am I?
Answer: Valentine’s Day
- What starts with ‘m,’ ends with ‘e,’ and is something I’d love to do?
- It’s not a drug, but you will become addicted to it when you see taste it.
Answer: Your Love
- You bought me for dinner but never ate me. What am I?
- Why is it difficult to find a loving, caring, and handsome guy?
Answer: Because I am already with him
- Arnold Schwarzenegger has it too long. Michael J. Fox has it too short. Did you know Daffy Duck’s is not human. Also, Madonna does not have it. What is it?
- I am a special one, in seconds I can make you mine. I can make anyone cry and even happy. Who am I?
- A wife and a husband are planning to get a divorce, but they are having a dinner date? How?
Answer: They have it with others.
- What’s round but not always around? It’s light, sometimes; it’s dark sometimes. Everyone wants to walk all over me. What am I?
Answer: The moon
- No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?
Answer: It is silence
- What is mine, but only you can have?
Answer: My love
- It is not in your tummy but somewhere above. It is thought by many to be the symbol of love.
Answer: The heart
- What three words are said too much, yet not enough?
Answer: I love you.
- I can inflame and ignite a heart with my weapon, so you lovers better watch out. Who am I?
- We are the hero and heroine in a movie. Where do we get such thoughts?
Answer: Movie theatre
- I am the one without which your tea is tasteless, what am I?
- I can fly but have no wings. I can cry, but I have no eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I?
- I am lighter than air, but a hundred people cannot lift me. Careful, I am fragile. What am I?
- I’m light as a feather, yet the strongest man can’t hold me for more than fiveminutes. What am I?
- I am on the outside and the inside. I can woo you and win your heart; for Keats, I am joy forever. What am I?
Funny Love Riddles, With Answers
What do you know about rolling down in the deep of my heart? My heart is a rollercoaster for you, sweetheart. Enjoy some funny love riddles scrolling down.
- What did the sculpture say to his girlfriend?
Answer: I love you with all of my art
- What did a small nail tell the magnet?
Answer: You are attractive
- What do snakes give each other when they say goodbye?
Answer: A little hiss on the cheek
- Why did the banker break up with his girlfriend?
Answer: He was losing interest
- Why did the notebook marry the pencil?
Answer: She finally found Mr. Write
- Why should you avoid falling in love with a pastry chef?
Answer: They’ll only dessert you
- What did one light bulb say to the other light bulb?
Answer: I love you a whole watt
- What do you call two young married spiders?
Answer: Newly webs
- Why did the girl ask her boyfriend for a map?
Answer: Because she got lost in his eyes
- What did the left eyebrow say to the right?
Answer: You look surprised to see me
- Why did the woman fall for Dracula so quickly?
Answer: It was love at first “bite”
- What did Adam and Eve order on a date?
Answer: An apple
- When do you know a turkey is ready to go on a date?
Answer: When it is “dressed”
- Do you know the favorite line of iPhone for the MacBook?
Answer: You are the “apple” of my eye
- Love always needs sunglasses. Why?
Answer: Because it is blind
- How do you wish a single on the Valentine’s Day?
Answer: Happy Independence Day
- What did the phone say to the Wi-Fi?
Answer: We can connect easily
- What did the hamburger buy his sweetheart?
Answer: An onion ring
- Why did the man ask his wife for a map?
Answer: He got lost in her eyes
- A doctor and a bus driver fall in love with the same woman, a gorgeous girl named Bonita. The bus driver had to often go on a long bus trip that would last up to a week. Before he left for the trip, he gave Bonita seven apples. Why?
Answer: Because if we eat an apple a day, it keeps the doctor away
- What is the nickname of a vampire’s girlfriend?
Answer: A ghoul friend
- What do you call a beautiful girl in two letters?
- What did the doctor with a broken leg say to the patient?
Answer: I have a crutch for you
- What did the man say about his Korean girlfriend?
Answer: She was his Seoul mate
- Did you hear about the romance in the tropical fish tank?
Answer: It was guppy love
- What did the bird ask the bat on Valentine’s Day?
Answer: Can I hang with you?
- What did the female giraffe ask the handsome male giraffe?
Answer: Want to neck with me
- What did number two say to one?
Answer: Are you single?
- How would you react if I started dressing like a pirate?
Answer: I will be your Jack Sparrow
- What did the guy squirrel say to the girl squirrel?
Answer: I am “nuts” about you
Games, riddles, and quizzes can be great for romance. They instill a fresh flavor and excitement in your relationship. You may use our elaborate list of riddles to make your date nights or chatting sessions fun and exciting. Your partner will enjoy brainstorming on these riddles and may split into a laugh when they hear your funny answers. You can pick the ones you think your partner will not be able to answer easily to make it more fun.