- 10 Lovely Egg Coloring Pages For Toddlers
- Top 10 Fun Carrots Coloring Pages To Try Out
- 10 Vegetables Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Lovely Cupcake Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 10 Pumpkin Patch Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Do
Grape coloring pages will be a great option if your kid enjoys coloring fruits and loves eating grapes. There is a lot of information that you can impart to your kid about where grapes come from and how it can also be used to make grownup drinks, like wines.
In addition to being a fun and interactive way to bond with your kid, these grapes coloring sheets serve as a viable educational tool.
Top 10 Grapes Coloring Pages For Kids:
These grapes coloring pages printable will allow your kid to color his favorite fruit while also learning other interesting things associated with the fruit.
1. ‘G’ For Grapes:
This picture will aid your kid in learning about the a particular letter of the alphabet – ‘G’
- Your child will now associate ‘G’ to the word ‘Grapes’.
- He will be able to differentiate between the big and small plural form.
[ Read: Pumpkin Patch Coloring Pages ]
2. Full Form Of Grapes:
The picture will help your child spell the word – Grapes.
- Teach your kid how to spell the word ‘Grapes’ while he colors it.
- This is especially effective if he is learning about fruits and their spellings in school.
3. Single Bunch Of Grapes:
This picture will help your child increase his focus on a single bunch of grapes.
- This will increase your child’s ability to focus his attention on coloring within a specified area.
- Your child will be excited to color his favourite fruit.
[ Read: Banana Coloring Pages ]
4. Fingers Holding Grapes:
The picture shows how one normally holds grapes.
- Will help your child learn how he must hold grapes – from the top stem.
- This picture also adds another object to the picture – fingers.
[ Read: Vegetables Coloring Pages ]
This picture is perfect for children above the age of 3 years.
- Your child will learn that grapes form a necessary part of the communion table in Christianity.
- He will also get to color other objects like the bread and bottle of wine. Here, you can explain how wine is made from grapes.
6. Grapes On Vine:
This picture will help your child learn about the origin of grapes.
- Teach your kid about where grapes come from.
- You can also show him a picture of a vineyard to enhance his understanding.
[ Read: Ice Cream Coloring Pages ]
7. Grapes And Other Fruits:
This picture will expand your kid’s knowledge about various other fruits.
- Your child will relate to the picture if he is currently learning about various types of fruits in school.
- He will enjoy coloring different fruits while learning about them, including apple, banana, pear and orange.
[ Read: Carrots Coloring Pages ]
8. Lower And Upper Case ‘G’:
This picture is perfect if your child is new to the big and small plural form
- It will teach your child to differentiate between the small ‘g’ and the big ‘G’.
- Your child can also practice these forms of the alphabet in the space provided.
- It will strengthen his finger and hand muscles.
9. Milk And Grapes:
This picture shows how grapes can be carried by a shopping bag.
- Your child can learn about how grapes are carried when purchased.
- Take him to the supermarket to show him how you carry them.
- He will also be able to associate the alphabet ‘M’ with Milk.
[ Read: Cupcake Coloring Pages ]
10. Rabbit Loves Grapes:
This picture also introduces animals.
- The picture will be a hit among children who love fruits and animals equally.
- He will also be able to associate the alphabet ‘R’ to Rabbit.
- Teach him interesting things about the rabbit as well.
These free printable grapes coloring pages online are a fun and interactive way to keep your child occupied while also serving as an educational tool. It will also teach him about a particular fruit, thereby paving the way for you to introduce coloring pages of other fruits as well to make things interesting.