Almost every second person you meet wishes to know the answer to the age-old question – “What is the secret to a happy and successful marriage?”. Some might throw a cheesy dialogue at you and tell you how a “happy wife implies a happy life”. Others might give you a serious answer and say how it’s always wise not to go to the bed angry. While all of this sounds nice and wonderful, let us get a little real here! In most marriages, the basic concerns are more or less the same. Be it planning for the dinner, going in circles about the same fights, and messaging the other person to get their attention while sitting right in front of them. There are a few wonderful day-to-day things that happen in marriage which no Yash Raj movie can capture. That is why we have memes. Here, we bring you some of them:
1. That Constant Need Of Validation
Whenever the “men of the house” do a basic household chore, they seek a pat on the back. Even if it’s just putting back their shoes in the right place!
2. The Shopping Woes
When it comes to herself, the woman might not buy anything. But, the second it’s about the house, she can drive the entire world crazy, including her husband.
3. Exchange Of Information
If you are in a relationship, the moment you find a relatable meme (especially, if it’s an inside joke), you want to send it to your partner immediately. And, it definitely doesn’t matter that he is just in the washroom and you can show him personally when he is back. After all, it’s urgent!
4. ‘I Do’ Or ‘Do I?’
Marriage makes the best of us nervous. So, it doesn’t come as a surprise that all of us have that moment when we double-check that “big” decision we’ve made!
5. Altogether Another Meaning Of “Dirty Talk”
When you have been together for too long, ‘dirty talk’ is the last thing that’s on your mind. Especially if there are things that are literally dirty, including the laundry.
6. From “You Can Have The Last Bite” To This…
Most of us are like Joey (reference: the TV show ‘Friends’) in real life. We just don’t like sharing our food. So, if your partner offers you food after the honeymoon phase is over, things might be fishy. Beware!
7. We Have Our Entire Lives To Fight!
Just because you’ve argued with your partner the previous night, it doesn’t mean that you will not cook his favorite breakfast for him. After all, you care, but he needs to know that the war is still on!
8. My Life, My Rules!
Once we are married, we don’t really need a reason to argue. Because even if there is no reason, we can always create one. Isn’t it?
9. The Infamous Wrath Of A Woman
How many times have we seen our guy friends doing things that we could’ve never imagined him doing? Once you’re married, you’ll know why. A man would rather do anything, including risking his own life, than face the wrath of his wife!
10. You Are All The Luck That He Needs!
Once you enter his life, does he really need to ask for anything more? It would just be greedy, isn’t it?
11. When You’re Traveling Together…
While both of you would not want to have a common suitcase when traveling together, there are times when you may have to. And, this is what happens when such a situation arises.
Marriage is all about these day-to-day things. And, in the end, all these things are what makes it so amazing, incredible, and interesting. Don’t you agree?
Of all the memes, which one is your favorite. Share with us in the comments section below!
Latest posts by shalmali (see all)
- 5 Psychological Studies Every Parent Should Know About - February 18, 2019
- 9 Seriously Helpful And Quick Ways To Heal From An Episiotomy Or Vaginal Tear - February 18, 2019
- 7 Things Not To Do After Giving Birth - February 15, 2019
- 9 Things You Should Have Ready During Your Third Trimester - February 15, 2019
- 9 Things To Do When You Start Having Labor Contractions - February 14, 2019
- Discussion Questions To Prepare Your Relationship For Baby - February 14, 2019
- 7 Things I Wish My Husband Knew Before Coming Into The Delivery Room - February 13, 2019
- Don't Help Your Kids With Their Homework - February 13, 2019
- 7 Things To Do In The Hospital After You Give Birth - February 12, 2019
- 7 Ways To End An Argument With Your Partner - February 12, 2019