Motherhood is not a cakewalk. It has its ups and downs. Mothers are special and an essential part of the family. For all the work and sacrifices they do, they deserve a fun time. Let us take some time off from our schedules and share a few good laughs with them through some jokes.
Keep scrolling this post for some mom jokes that will make her smile. You can share them with your family and have a good time.
100+ Funny Jokes For Mom
Listed below is a collection of funny mom jokes that you can share with her through messages or read them out.
1. What is a universal mom code for “I don’t want to share.”
2. Why did the baby strawberry cry?
Because his mom was in a jam!
3. What did the baby corn say to the mama corn?
“Where’s Pop corn?”
4. Why is a computer so smart?
Cause it listens to its motherboard
5. What kind of flowers are best for Mother’s Day?
6. What did the mama tomato say to the baby tomato?
7. Where did the spider learn how to make a Mother’s Day gift?
On the web.
8. Why did the children give their mom a blanket for Mother’s Day?
Because they thought she was the coolest mom.
9. What did the panda give his mommy?
A bear hug
10. What did mommy spider say to baby spider?
You spend too much time on the web.
11. When does Mother’s Day come before St. Patrick’s Day?
In the dictionary!
12. What did Timmy say to his mother when she set up his favorite feast for him?
You’re so grand, ma!
13. What kind of sweets do astronaut moms like?
14. Sunday school teacher: Tell me, Johnny. Do you say prayers before eating?
Johnny: No, ma’am, I don’t have to. My mom’s a good cook.
15. A police recruit was asked in his exam, “What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?”
He said, “Call for backup.”
16. Why did the cookie cry?
Because his mother was a wafer so long!
17. What did the mother say to the baby corn before it was time to go to school?
“Have an a-maiz-ing day!”
18. Daughter: Mum, what’s it like to have the greatest daughter in the world?
Mum: I don’t know dear, you’d have to ask Grandma
19. Why couldn’t mom put her crochet project down on Mother’s Day?
She was hooked on it.
20. What is the name of the angry mother of a pea?
21. Why were the rope children so quiet on Mother’s Day?
They were trying not to be knotty.
22. Why did the banana mom go to visit a doctor?
Because she was not peeling well
23. Where did the mother corn send her children to study?
In the sili-corn valley
24. Why did the mommy cat want to go bowling?
She was an alley cat.
25. Why did corn mom get dressed up?
She had a cornball to attend at the school.
26. What is every mother’s favorite holiday destination?
27. Why don’t mothers wear watches?
There’s a clock on the stove.
28. To Mum: I’m hungry, I’m tired, I’m cold, I’m hot. Can I have…, Where are you?
To Dad: Where’s Mum?
29. Mom’s recipe for iced coffee: 1. Have kids. 2. Make coffee. 3. Forget you made coffee. 4. Drink it cold
30. Why was it so hard for the pirate to call his mom?
Because she left the phone off the hook
31. Why did the bean children give their mom a sweater?
She was chili
32. What was the name of the singer that mother liked the most?
33. What did the mama say to the foal?
It’s pasture your bedtime.
34. What did the baby Egyptian say when he got lost?
I want my mummy
35. Bought my mom a mug that says, “Happy Mother’s day from the World’s Worst Son.”
I forgot to mail it, but I think she knows.
36. What did the Egyptian family do on Mother’s Day?
Brought their mummy breakfast in bed
37. Why is Mother’s Day before Father’s Day?
So the children can spend all their Christmas money on mom.
38. Where did the cow family go on Mother’s Day?
39. Ryan: Why did you chop the joke book in half?
John: Mom said to cut the comedy
40. What did the mother broom say to the baby broom?
It’s time to go to sweep!
41. Who granted the fish a wish?
The fairy codmother
42. Where do baby transformers come from?
43. What makes more noise than a child jumping on mommy’s bed?
Two children jumping on mommy’s bed!
44. Science teacher: “When is the boiling point reached?”
Student: “When my mother sees my report card!”
45. A child asks his dad, “What’s a man?” The dad says, “A man is someone who is responsible and cares for their family.” The child says, “I hope one day I can be a man just like mom!”
46. One mom to another: Silence is golden. Unless you have children, then silence is suspicious.
47. Why was the house so neat on Mother’s Day?
Because Mom spent Saturday cleaning it
48. What does a momma color wheel say to a baby color wheel?
Don’t use that tone with me.
49. What is the most important day in Egypt?
50. What did the lazy boy say to his mom on Mother’s Day when she was about to do the dishes?
Relax, mom… you can just do them in the morning.
51. How do you keep little cows quiet, so their mommy can sleep late?
Use the moooooote button.
52. What was Cleopatra’s favorite day of the year?
53. Why don’t they have Mother’s Day sales?
Because mothers are priceless.
54. What did the children say to their mother to wish her a happy mother’s day?
They said, “Have a mom-entous Mother’s day.”
55. What did mommy pig put on her Mother’s Day pancakes?
Hog cabin syrup
56. What warm drink helps mom relax on Mother’s Day?
57. How do you get the children to be quiet on Mother’s Day morning?
Say mums the word
58. What did Eeyore say to his mom on Mother’s Day when he served her breakfast in bed?
I hope thistle makes you happy.
59. Why did the mother needle get angry with the baby needle?
Because she got late, and it was past her thread-time!
60. What did the digital clock say to its mother?
Look, Ma! No hands!
61. What did the kittens give their mom for Mother’s Day?
A subscription to Good Mousekeeping
62. What has a long plume, wings, and wears a red bow?
A Mother’s Day pheasant
63. What did the mother say when her child was not trying to eat veggies?
Peas give them a chance.
64. Why did the mother’s day gift arrive the day after Mother’s Day?
It was chocoLATE
65. What kind of candy do moms love for Mother’s Day?
66. Why did the mommy horse want to race on a rainy Mother’s Day?
She was a mudder
67. Why did mom get a plate of English muffins on Mother’s Day?
Her family wanted her to feel like a queen!
68. What did the child say after having her favorite sandwiches made by her mom?
She said, “This may sound cheesy, but you are grate.”
69. What did a child say after receiving a Star Wars’ toys from her mother on his birthday?
He said, “Yoda the best, ma.”
70. What magazine did the mommy cow read while her calves made a Mother’s Day brunch?
71. How is it that bat mothers sleep upside down?
Well, they get the hang of it!
72. What gift did the astronaut bring for her mother from outer space?
73. How did everyone react when the mother wanted to have a snack party in the neighborhood?
Everybody chipped in for mom.
74. What did the Martians wear to Mother’s Day dinner?
75. Who do flowers celebrate on Mother’s Day?
76. What do young computers do on Mother’s Day?
Give memory cards to their motherboards.
77. How did the panda open her Mother’s Day card?
With her bear hands
78. What did a snake mother want her baby snake to become once he grows up?
A civil serpent
79. What did the two moms eat when they hang out together?
M & M’s
80. Why didn’t the teddy bear’s mommy want a big meal on Mother’s Day?
She was already stuffed!
81. What did Bruce Wayne’s mommy put over his crib?
A bat mobile
82. What did the baby light bulb say to the mommy light bulb?
I love you, watts and watts!
83. How do piglets wake their mama up on Mother’s Day?
With hogs and kisses
84. When would you hit a Mother’s Day cake with a hammer?
When it’s a pound cake
85. What was the mother preparing to give the father for their wedding anniversary?
86. Why do mother spiders spend most of their time on the web?
Because they learn stitching from the internet
87. What did a beaver say to her mother?
She said, “Mom, you are the best; there is no otter like you.”
88. Where do all the mother cars carry their baby cars?
On their mother hood!.
89. What do kids use to measure the temperature of the body when falling sick?
90. How did the alien boy write her Mother’s Day poem?
91. What did the hermit crabs do on Mother’s Day?
They shellabrated their mommy.
92. What’s the best thing a new mom can get for Mother’s Day?
A long nap
93. What dessert did the mommy cat get after her Mother’s Day dinner?
94. Why was the Mother’s Day cake so hard?
It was a marble cake.
95. Why did the sea captain’s mommy go out on Mother’s Day?
To shop the sails
96. What should you make mom for dinner on Mother’s Day?
Anything you want – she’s just happy that she doesn’t have to make it!
97. Why was mom so happy to go to IHOP for pancakes on Mother’s Day?
She knew she wouldn’t have to do any dishes.
98. What did the waiter say to the mommy dog when he served Mother’s Day dinner?
99. What was the mommy cat wearing to breakfast on Mother’s Day?
She was still in her paw-jamas
100. What did the banana’s mommy get on Mother’s Day?
101. Why do sons love Mother’s Day so much?
Because it’s always on son day (Sunday)
102. Why do moms hope it doesn’t rain on Mother’s Day?
Because their children can’t play outside!
103. How did a grape thank her mother on Mother’s day?
It said, “I love you, mom, you did a fantastic job in raisin me.”
104. What did a koala bear say to her mother after returning home after many years?
I will stick around this and will spend some koala-ty time with you, mom.
105. What did the daughter say to her mom after gifting her flowers for Mother’s day?
She said, “I don’t say this a lot, but I am so happy to be or-chid
106. Which movie is the most favorite of mothers?
107. How do all the children’s parents dress up during Halloween?
As Mummy and deadies
108. What did the mother shark say to her baby shark?
“Just watch your shark-asm, young boy!”
109. Why is cleaning with children a tough job for moms to do?
Because it is like cleaning teeth with Oreos
110. Which city is every mother’s favorite?
111. How did the mother tomato greet her baby tomato?
“Let’s Ketch-up, son!”
We hope that you had a good laugh with these jokes. Share them with your mom or other moms and make them smile. These jokes are also apt to be shared for Mother’s day or any special day for your mom.