Overall Rating: 4.5/5
Recently, one of our blogger Moms wrote to us asking for a review of Royal Indulgence Anaha Neck & Shoulder pain balm and we were glad to get to work on it. Until now, this brand has put out popular skin and hair products that have received an overwhelming response from our community (95% positive review on average). This is the first wellness product from Royal Indulgence and here’s our honest take on it!
Royal Indulgence Anaha Overview:
Anaha is an Ayurvedic neck and shoulder ache balm that uses 54 healing herbs and oils in a holistic neck muscle strengthening remedy. It promises not just relief from chronic neck and shoulder pain but also gradual healing of degenerated muscles. It’s healing properties lie in an intricate herbal system designed to boost circulation counter the underlying cause of neck pain- severely deteriorated neck muscles.
On continued usage of Anaha , the results as mentioned by the brand are:
- Steady decrease in the frequency of neck pain
- Drastic reduction of neck pain during the day or at the end of the day
- Significantly reduced discomfort during activities that involve neck muscle strain
- Drastic reduction in referred pain- shoulder pain
- Reduced frequency of knots between shoulder blades due to neck pain
- Significant reduction in pain going down a single arm
- Significant reduction in headaches caused due to neck pain
- Improved mood and reduced anxiety
- Reduced stress and irritability
How Is This Different From A Typical Pain Balm- Like Tiger Balm, Zandu Balm or Volini Ointment or Spray:
The mechanism is completely different. These balms use counterirritants like menthol or chilli extract to cause a burning sensation when applied to skin. This sensation is meant to send a different signal to the brain that distracts the brain from the pain signal. Hence, one notices temporary pain relief. However, this does not help with regeneration of the damaged muscles or discs.
Anaha has anti inflammatory and blood circulation boosting properties. It also has mild analgesic properties that help relieve pain temporarily without the counterirritant mechanism used by regular balms. The base is made of skin friendly ingredients like beeswax, milk and sesame oil that do not cause irritation or discoloration on regular application. On long term usage, the remedy can cause significant improvement in muscle health.
What are the ingredients?
Anaha has 54 Ayurvedic healing ingredients in its composition. The list is mentioned below:
Does it have side effects?
There are no reported side effects from this remedy.
Is this product certified?
Royal Indulgence Anaha is an Ayurvedic neck and shoulder massage balm that is certified by the Ministry of Ayush, (Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddi and Homeopathy), Govt. of India.
Effectiveness Rating: 4.5/5
For writers, one of the occupational hazards is neck pain and back pain due to prolonged sitting and/or bending over laptops or PCs. Five of MomJunction writers who have chronic neck pain used Anaha for a month and here are their reviews:
” Instant pain relief and noticeable reduction in frequency of pain” – Deeksha, editor
“Doesn’t sting and keeps the neck free from strain throughout the day” – Bhavana, editor
” Don’t have end of the day muscle strain like I used to, this is excellent stuff” – Kalpana, writer
” Very gentle on the skin, no pungent smell and truly works. My constant neck pain became less frequent in a matter of weeks” – Prerna, writer
” In a month I have noticed a significant difference. I have recommended this to my mom and my friends who have a similar problem.” – Ankita, writer and graphic designer
It’s an Ayurvedic holistic remedy that is NOT a temporary fix. Mom Junction highly recommends this for all mothers suffering from neck and shoulder pain.
- Holistic solution for neck pain with an impressive efficacy rating
- Skin friendly and safe
- Doesn’t sting or have a pungent smell
- Ointment is hard to pick up from the bottle as it is compact and solidified
- Glass jar may shatter if dropped
- Doesn’t sell in local stores
Latest posts by Ayushi Goel (see all)
- Importance of Calcium in the Diet of New Mothers - February 20, 2018
- Can’t Do The Dishes But Won’t Have A Maid? Here’s The Best Solution! - February 7, 2018
- Why Increased Calcium Intake Is A Must For You Post Delivery? - February 3, 2018