Childhood is the right time to initiate your kid into sports. Kids need to be on their feet, running, jumping, moving and playing sports to be active and fit. And for that, they need the right shoes lest they hurt their feet. Out of the several brands that we have in the market today, Nike has some of the best collections of kid’s shoes. And your child deserves nothing but the best, right?
Nike Running Shoes For Kids
Whether or not they are a part of a sports team, children who play outdoors run a lot. That’s a good thing and should be encouraged. And encourage you can, by getting them a pair of Nike running shoes or trainers!
1. Nike Boys Grey Flex 2014 Running Shoes
Available in attractive gray and white, these shoes have a textured rubber sole and a partial mesh that offers breathable comfort. Also,
- The inner sleeve of the outer mesh wraps the forefoot and keeps it padded and comfortable
- It has well-designed full-length grooves for smooth and easy movement
- It has a molded sock liner for support
- The shoes are available in a range of sizes for young kids as well as teenagers
2. Nike Kids’ Revolution 3 (GS) Running Shoes
If your little girl, aged 8-12, loves to run or jog, she’ll love these shoes too. They come in a variety of color combinations, including different shades of blue, pink, green and red in combination with white. Other features of these shoes include:
- Rubber sole
- Deep flex grooves that enable natural movement of the foot
- Full-length foam inside to provide support for the heel and the bottom during motion
- Full-length mesh in white and silver on the top, with no-sew overlays that make it breathable
[ Read: Sport Shoes For Kids ]
3. Nike Kids Roshe One SE (GS) Running Shoe
When you want a smart casual running shoe that can also be worn for everyday use, you pick the Nike Kids Roshe One SE shoes. Like most other Nike shoes, these are also available in over 20 color combinations and patterns. Here are some things you should know about the shoe before you buy it.
- Mesh on top
- Rubber sole
- Waffle outsole for improved traction
- Cushioned collar provides ankle protection
- Full-length midsole provides cushioning while keeping the product light
4. Nike Girl’s Presto Extreme Running Shoe (PS)
Your girl can use the Presto Extreme by Nike for casual running or jogging, and athletics. The pair of shoes is available in a combination of pink with black; blue, red with gray; blue with black; and black. The shoes come with:
- A white suede sole
- A breathable bootie mesh on the top
- Lightweight cushioning for the midsole
- Hook and loop strap, no need to ensure the shoes stay on until taken off
The fit is comfortable, or foot hugging as some would say, and the shoes are perfect for girls in grade school. These shoes are available in sizes only for little kids.
Nike Sports Shoes For Kids
Having the right shoes for a sport not only helps the child perform better but also prevents injuries and minimizes discomfort (1). So, here are a few Nike sports shoes that you can buy for your children.
5. Nike Boys Red Team Hustle D 6 GS Leather Basketball Shoes
The right shoes for basketball are those that provide flexibility, sideways support, and ankle support. Made of synthetic material and a mesh lining on the top, these basketball shoes have:
- A rubber sole
- Mid-sole cushioning
- Deep flex grooves for better flexibility and ease of movement
- Herringbone pattern to provide traction
The Hustle D6 basketball shoes come in a variety of color combinations, including red, black and white; black and white; blue and black; white, black with yellow; white; black; and gray with white among others. These shoes are available in sizes for small and big kids.
[ Read: Best Backpacks For Kids ]
6. Nike Jordan True Flight GG Girls Basketball Shoes
Does your girl play basketball? Then buy her the Nike Jordan True Flight basketball shoes. The shoes have suede sole. The other features include:
- The dynamic fit gives the kid a secure casing that keeps the ankle and the foot safe
- A leather upper casing with durabuck (synthetic leather used by Nike) and neoprene (synthetic rubber)
- Flexible full-length sole, which is lightweight and offers a cushion the entire foot.
7. Nike Jr. MercurialX Artificial-Turf Soccer Shoe
Indoor soccer turf is not the same as the outdoor football field that has grass, and so are the shoes. If your child plays soccer indoors, you may buy him the Nike Junior Mercurial soccer shoes made for artificial turf. These shoes have:
- Textured speed ribs, which can enhance ball control and awareness
- Low-collar sock liner that makes the shoe lightweight and comfortable
- Outsole with rubber turf for grip on synthetic surfaces
- Non-marking outsole
8. Nike Kids’ Jr. Victory VI Dynamic Fit FG Soccer Cleat
Ideal for outdoor field soccer, the Nike Kids Junior Victory VI soccer cleats:
- Enable better awareness and control of the ball, thanks to the flexible leather layer on top and embossed textured speed ribs
- Have a low dynamic fit sock liner that holds the ankle tight and provides low profile cushioning
- The outer layer is lightweight and textured for better grip and traction, making it ideal for use on firm, natural surfaces
[ Read: Portable Swimming Pools For Kids ]
9. Nike Eric Koston Canvas Grade School Skate Shoes
Skating is all about maintaining balance, and your feet play a significant role in ensuring that you stay standing. Nike Eric Koston Canvas Grade School Skate Shoes for girls help your child stay balanced when she is skateboarding in the rink or on the road.
- The shoes are made of durable canvas material and are flexible, enabling ease of movement on the skateboard
- Animal print makes your girl look fashionable
- The solid sole is designed especially for skateboarding
These shoes are comfortable, eco-friendly and pocket-friendly too, priced at less than $50. If your child is just starting with skateboarding, getting her these shoes will be one of the best things you’d do.
10. Nike Boy’s SB Portmore II Skateboarding Shoe
Skateboarding is one of the coolest sports that boys enjoy. The sport allows them to flex their body and try new stunts and skills safely. For such boys, the Nike SB Portmore skateboarding shoes are a good fit. Some features of these shoes:
- Made of suede, the shoes have a rubber sole for good grip
- Slim shoes with a low-profile, designed for skateboarding
- Cushioned footbed for extra comfort for the heel, especially during jumps
- Superior flexibility and board feel owing to the vulcanized construction
The Herrington traction pattern allows the boy a better feel of the board, which helps them maneuver it safely. The shoes are available in different color combinations including black, white, and dark red and in sizes for only big kids.
11. Girl’s Nike Hyperdiamond Keystone GS Softball Cleat
Is your little girl joining the softball league? If yes, Nike has the perfect softball cleats for her. The multicolor softball cleats are designed to make softball safe and enjoyable for kids. Besides having an appealing outward appearance, the shoes are:
- Light in weight, as they are made of synthetic. Running with these shoes is easy, which means the girl can run faster without having to carry a lot of weight.
- The full-length Phylon midsole ensures complete cushioning and support for the sole.
- The outsole is made of solid rubber, and features the fast flex technology, enabling comfortable movement of the foot inside the shoe.
[ Read: Rocking Chairs For Kids ]
12. Boy’s Nike Huarache 2KFilth Pro (GS) Baseball Cleat
Available in attractive colors of blue, black, white and gray, the Nike Huarache pro baseball cleats for boys are one of the best shoes you can get for your little baseball champ. The shoes are designed with appealing features, with the players’ comfort in mind.
- Made of synthetic leather, these baseball shoes are eco-friendly and light in weight.
- The lightweight midsole, made of phylon, stretches the entire length of the foot for comfort during play.
- The top has a TPU mesh for form-fitting comfort and durability
- The geometric divots prevent dirt from clinging to the sole, which makes cleaning the shoes so much more easier.
13. Nike Jr Magista Ola Fg-R Green Football Shoes
There’s a lot of running in soccer, which makes having the right shoes for the sport important. The Nike Jr. Magista Ola football shoes for kids are designed to keep your child’s feet safe and comfortable during gameplay.
- The shoes are made of synthetic material and are light in weight
- The screen print on the top enhances the texture and enables better touch and feel of the ball with the feet. The texture also allows the kid to lock in the ball during play
- The EVA insole provides added padding for more comfort, even when the kids play for extended hours
- The conical foot spikes at the front and the oblong spikes at the heel ensure that the child has a good grip on the ground while running, preventing slips and falls
- The spikes also ensure speed and stability when running on firm ground surfaces
14. Nike Girls’ Capri 3 LTR (GS) Tennis Shoes
Tennis is not a game that lets you stand in one place for long. It needs you to move swiftly and stretch without running much. The game requires you to stay flexible while having a solid grip of the ground.
And that is why your girl will need something like the Nike Girls’ Capri 3LTR tennis shoes if she enjoys the sport and wants to pursue it seriously. These shoes:
- Are available in an elegant white and metallic silver combination
- Are made of synthetic material and have a fabric outsole and rubber sole for easy movement
- have a soft, cushioned collar around the ankle
15. Nike Kids Tennis Classic PRM (GS) Tennis Shoe
Unlike the canvas shoes, these classic tennis sneakers are ideal for both girls and boys. The white sneakers have an elegant look and go with different tennis outfits. The shoes:
- Are made of leather and have a rubber sole
- The simple design is amplified by the Nike swoosh symbol on the sideways
- The Herringbone outsole provides extra traction that is needed for stability on the court
If your boy is starting out with tennis lessons, getting him these shoes can be a great idea and also help him play the game better. The shoes are available in sizes only for big kids.
Besides this impressive range of sports shoes for children, Nike also has an extensive collection of fashion and casual sneakers that the kids can wear for parties, special occasions or everyday use. Keep reading to know about our picks of the best Nike sneakers for kids.
[ Read: Ben 10 Toys For Kids ]
Casual Nike Sneakers For Boys And Girls
The job of a good pair of sneakers is to keep your feet comfortable and make you look smart and fashionable. Nike shoes offer the best of both with their range of sneakers available for children across age groups.
16. Nike Lunar Force 1 Sneaker Boots (Kids)
The smaller version of the Nike Lunar Force 1 men’s shoes, these Nike shoes scream style from the get-go. The shoes are made of an all-black synthetic material and have some impressive features.
- The shoes are made of fabric and leather, with reinforced outsole for performance and comfort
- The sides have the signature Nike swoosh in gray, making the shoes even more stylish
- The shoes have extended cushioning around the ankles for extra comfort
17. Nike Jordan 5 Retro (PS) Kids Sneaker
If you are looking for something retro-styled for the kids, the Nike Jordan 5 Retro can be a good choice. The design of these sneakers is inspired by Michel Jordan and his famous aerial attacks in basketball, and also by WWII fighter planes. It has:
- Rubber outsole to prevent slipping
- Plastic lace-lock
- Full-grain leather for durability
- Side vents that converge, giving the shoe a solid look
The Nike Jordans are available in tropical teal and digital pink color and are ideal for older kids.
18. Nike Sock Dart (GS) Boys Fashion-Sneakers
If you are looking for sneakers with an unconventional design, the Nike Sock Dart fashion sneakers might appeal to you. These cool-looking shoes come in three color options: blue and black, midnight navy and red, and black.
- The shoes are made of synthetic material on top and rubber sole for traction
- They have breathable fabric on top, with an adjustable synthetic strap in an attractive design
- Lightweight foam is used for cushioning the midsole and the sock liner
- Design allows flexibility of feet for natural movements
- Rubber outsole ensures durability, allowing your child to use the shoe every day for a long time.
[ Read: Skateboards And Ice Skates For Kids ]
19. Nike Girl’s Tanjun BR Sneaker
The Tanjun sneakers for girls come in an attractive blue color, with the signature Nike swoosh in white on the sides.
- The shoe has a breathable mesh stretched over the top
- The casual sneaker is designed for comfort, with rounded toe edges
- Padded tongue with durable midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Flex grooves enable natural movement of the foot
- It has a durable outsole in white
Nike has a wide range of shoes for boys and girls of different ages. Investing in quality shoes is nto a bad idea if they meet your child’s sporting or lifestyle requirements. But if you have no need for sports or athletic shoes for your child, Nike may seem like an expensive option. That said, don’t hesitate if you are getting a good discount on Nike shoes. Whether they are sneakers or sports shoes, Nike footwear is durable and is worth every penny you spend.
What’s your choice of Nike shoes for kids? Tell us about them in the comments section.
- Top Places To Buy Children’s Clothes Online
- Best Educational Toys For Kids
- Best Indoor Trampolines For Kids
- Bedwetting Alarms For Child’s Hassle-Free Sleep
Latest posts by Sagari Gongala (see all)
- 29 Exciting and Easy One-minute Games For Kids - December 21, 2018
- 101 Heartwarming Birthday Wishes For Son - December 20, 2018
- Taking A Break In A Relationship: 5 Ways You Can Do It - December 13, 2018
- 101 Sweet Good Morning Messages For Husband - December 6, 2018
- 15 Relationship Books To Keep That Love Alive - November 28, 2018
- 20 Smart Brain Games For Kids - November 27, 2018
- 115 Positive Thought For The Day Quotes For Kids - January 8, 2018
- Himalaya Pure Hands: The Germ-Free And Cruelty-Free Sanitizer - May 17, 2017
- A Test to Take: How High Is Your Food IQ - March 26, 2017
- Heart Rate In Children: What Is Normal And What Is Not - March 16, 2017