Online dating apps are the new platform for meeting people these days. So, here are a few online dating questions that will help you know your date even better; you can also call these questions the ice-breakers for the conversation. Before you get the butterflies in your tummies and rainbows in the sky, it’s important to share a good conversation with your potential date. These dating questions will let you set a positive first impression and kick away every awkward conversation filler scope. Now keep scrolling and read these logical and engaging questions.
101 Online Dating Questions
Questions to ask her
Does your mind usually go blank when talking with a woman? Here are some online dating questions to help you out.
- What is the first thing you do in the morning?
- What would you wish for if you had a genie?
- Do you have a nickname? What is it?
- Is there anything you cannot live without?
- Do you have a pet? Are you a dog lover or a cat lover?
- How many siblings do you have?
- What makes you feel proud?
- Whom do you hate the most?
- What is your best childhood moment?
- Do you take online posts and comments seriously?
- What excites you the most in life?
- Who is your idol or role model?
- Would you follow a ‘rat race’ just for the sake of it?
- What is that one piece of advice you would give to people to stop hatred?
- What were you like as a ‘child?’
- How ‘techie’ are you? Or are you technically challenged?
- What relaxes you the most? What do you pick up in your spare time?
- Do you indulge in gardening?
- Do you have any tattoos? Do you like the trend?
- Are you into music and dance?
- What’s your favorite recipe?
- What are you most grateful for?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What display name do you prefer to choose for your social media accounts?
- Have you ever received a strange phone call?
- What fad or trend annoys you the most?
- What was your most embarrassing situation?
- Have you ever pretended to be what you are not?
- What are your weaknesses and strengths?
- Which is your favorite flea market?
- Do you watch horror movies?
- How much time do you spend with your family?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- Do you have any specific turning point in your life?
- Have you visited any foreign country?
- Are you a bathroom singer?
- Have you ever cooked watching a YouTube channel and made a blunder?
- How much time do you spend on social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram?
- Are you a romantic person?
- Do you want to study further? What do you aspire to become?
- What’s your take on infidelity?
- Did you break up recently?
- Is there anything you did years ago but find it silly now?
- Do you use ‘swear’ words?
- What are the top three things pending on your bucket list?
- Do you like your job and boss?
- What do you like the most about yourself?
- Are you God-loving or God-fearing?
- What’s your take on this dating app so far?
- Do you follow any celebrity trends?
- Who is that someone you can talk to for hours?
- What would you like to add to humanity?
- What makes you upset?
- Do you know swimming?
Online dating questions to ask him
Why wait for the guy to ask you questions? You can take the conversation forward by asking him some intriguing questions.
- Are you an optimistic person?
- Do you have any interest or hobby you would like to turn into a profession?
- Do you believe in luck and destiny?
- What motivates you to get up in the morning?
- What is your idea of a Saturday night?
- What do you think would give you career satisfaction?
- Do you want to experience skydiving?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Is there any social issue that troubles you?
- Have you ever disclosed your paycheck to anyone?
- What is something that you want to do but don’t find the time for it?
- What is the best prank you have ever played?
- Which web series are you watching currently?
- Would you like to talk about your unique or talented side?
- Are you interested in working for a company or having your own business?
- Do you think ‘money is everything?’
- Do you like having a drink? What is your favorite drink?
- If you could change one decision you have taken in the past, what would it be?
- Where do you want to spend your last years of life?
- What channels or videos do you follow on YouTube?
- Is there any superpower you would like to have?
- What is your idea of a first date?
- Are you a vegetarian, non-vegetarian, or a vegan?
- What’s your zodiac sign?
- What is your favorite cocktail?
- Are you a sarcastic person?
- What is your idea of intelligence?
- What hurts you the most?
- Is there anything I should know about you?
- Do you take jokes in the right spirit?
- Where did you go on your most recent trip?
- Are you an outgoing person or an introvert?
- Do you love watching cricket or soccer?
- Do you have stage fright?
- Do you like working out?
- Are you fond of historical monuments? Would you like to visit any monument built in the name of love?
- Are you addicted to playing games on your smartphone?
- Is there any movie or series you wish to binge-watch?
- What is that one thing that gets on your nerves?
- What would you choose between your favorite city and a job elsewhere?
- Would you ever like to go camping and hiking?
- Why did you choose this dating app?
- Are you Netflix-obsessed?
- What sort of vacation would you prefer–beach, hills, or cities to explore their culture and heritage?
- Do you implement a tit-for-tat strategy in your life?
- Have you ever written or received a love note?
- Would you like to share any unfulfilled dreams?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do you keep an online dating conversation interesting?
You may keep your conversation interesting while dating online by being curious about your date, sharing fun stories, being an active listener, asking deep questions, and complimenting them often.
2. What are the unspoken rules of online dating?
Some less-known rules of online dating are to choose your date wisely, be real and honest about your details, upload genuine photos, do not reveal your details too soon, follow your instincts, and be yourself.
3. What is the etiquette for online dating?
You may consider following a few basics while dating online, such as using the correct language while communicating, keeping your conversations light-hearted and not too personal, giving the other person ample time to respond, being responsive to their texts without ghosting them, and lastly being authentic and showing your real side.
Meeting someone on a dating app may be easy but asking the right questions is often not. The pressure to be your best and leave a lasting impression can make anyone feel nervous and lost. So, if you are expecting to have an online date soon, pick the best online dating questions from our list for a successful beginning. Choose questions based on what you want to know about the other person and how you want the conversation to progress. You can also use these questions to break the ice and ward off awkwardness in the initial stages of your conversation.