If you live in or around the Valley of the Sun and want to know about the best preschools in Phoenix for your little ones, you’ve come to the right place. It’s not difficult to find the right preschool for your toddler, but you need to spend some time on proper research and make an informed decision.
After all, you want only the best for your child, don’t you? Preschools provide a nurturing environment for a child to grow, learn, and thrive. We’ve compiled a list of the best preschools for a toddler in Phoenix. So, keep scrolling and choose your favorite.
1. Natural Choice Academy
- The mission of the Natural Choice Academy school is to ensure that the toddlers receive education in the most natural setting possible.
- Every aspect of the preschool is carefully planned to give children the most natural options possible. From water purifiers to on-site organic farm, the school has applied natural approaches to almost everything. Even the buildings are cleaned using natural cleaning products.
- The on-site commercial kitchen of the schools preschool prepares fresh and healthy snacks and meals every day. They even have an on-site organic garden from where they obtain the ingredients. This is one of the best phoenix preschools in Arizona.
Address: 13840 N. Tatum Boulevard, Phoenix, Arizona 85032
Contact Number: (602) 404-7820
2. Sunrise Preschool
- Sunrise Preschool uses a nationally recognized Creative Curriculum in all its classrooms. The age-specific classrooms nurture, stimulate, and boost the children’s development through learning activities.
- All the teachers and caretakers of the Sunrise Preschool are CPR and First Aid trained. Besides, the teachers also provide daily written reports and twice a year report card.
- Safety is of paramount importance in Sunrise Preschool. They have closed circuit TV in each classroom code-key access doors, and Mini School busses.
Address: 43rd Ave & Northern, Sunrise Preschools #144, 4110 W Northern Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85051
Contact Number: (623) 934-2810
3. Mountain View Christian Preschool
- Mountain View Christian Preschool strives to provide a warm and nurturing environment for the development of preschoolers. Right from the early age, your child will experience, cognitive, social, emotional, spiritual and physical growth.
- The prekindergarten and preschool programs are available on both full and part time basis.
- Mountain View Christian Preschool also offers Infant Care programs to children aged 6 weeks to 18 months. The infant program gives two nurturing rooms to allow the growth of the children.
Address: 2927 E Campbell Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Contact Number: (602) 955-5832
4. WhizKidz Preschool
- WhizKidz Preschool is dedicated to the development of successful children through excellent academics and Christian values.
- It follows preschool programs like computers, karate, computers and dance.
- WhizKidz, one of the best Preschools in phoenix arizona also offers nutritious meals to the children.
Address: 13424 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85032
Contact Number: (602) 971-7007
5. S.E.E.K. Early Learning Center
- S.E.E.K. Early Learning Center specializes in early childhood education in a preschool setting. From the early learners in the infant program through the five years of age, the preschool prepares children for all the skills necessary for success in their community, home and beyond.
- The preschool encourages individualistic assessment of each child. The age-appropriate learning environment fosters the child’s natural desire to discover, create and explore.
- The caring educators of the learning ensure that the pupils make the most of their day by assessing goals and outcomes for each child. It can the best preschool in phoenix in AZ.
Address: 1848 N. 52nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008
Contact Number: (480) 902-0771
6. Children’s Learning Adventure
- Children’s Learning Adventure aims to build creativity and skills through hands on experience. The curriculum focuses on vocabulary, comprehension, counting, graphing and patterning.
- It encourages readiness skills in math, science and early literacy by exposing the child to a multitude of learning experiences.
- In addition to the preschool programs, the school also offers small group instruction in their special classrooms for reinforcing your child’s learning.
Address: 7616 S. 55th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ
Contact Number: (602) 237-1317
7. Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool
- The experienced teachers and caregivers of the Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool realize the every child is different and focus on creating a connection with every single of them.
- Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool even takes children as young as one-year-old. The joyful music, outdoor play, daycare, sensory activities, and other facilities will help your infant grow into a confident toddler.
- But the best part of the Phoenix Children’s Academy Private Preschool is that they take great care of children with disabilities too!
Address: 1850 W Germann Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286, United States
Contact Number: +1 480-855-5959
8. Summit School
- Summit School is one of the few preschools in Phoenix with NAEYC accreditation.
- The school has four preschool classrooms with the class strength of 18 children.
- Two experienced and educated teachers teach the research-based and developmentally appropriate curriculum in a learning-enriched and enrichment-focused environment.
- Summit welcomes toddlers aged 2 ½ to 5 years to prepare them for kindergarten. But all preschoolers must turn three before the 1st February of the year they roll. And the kids must be fully independent in the bathroom.
Address: 4515 E Muirwood Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85048
Contact Number: 480-403-9500
9. Elite Preschool And Learning Center
- Elite Preschool And Learning Center has great programs to keep the children active.
- The Elite Preschool and Learning Center emphasizes on the individual approach to teaching. It helps the toddlers to achieve readiness in all the areas of social learning and academic.
- Even though Elite Preschool And Learning Center is a Christian preschool, it takes people of other faiths too.
Address: 7840 W Lower Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85043
Contact Number: 623-907-9938
10. Miss Lindsay’s Preschool
- Miss Lindsay’s Preschool teaches one number, shape and letter each week. Besides, they also teach a variety of skills in the school like counting, matching, sequencing, tracing and more.
- The Circle Time of the school consists of learning the days of the week, the weather, the date, and reviewing the shapes, letter and numbers worked on in the week.
- The school also offers fresh fruits, vegetables and graham crackers for snacks.
Address: East Milada Dr, Phoenix, AZ
Contact Number: (480) 652-2298
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do preschools cater to the individual needs of each child?
Most preschools limit enrollment to a specific number of children. One teacher is assigned six to seven children, allowing them to pay personal attention to the individual needs of every child.
2. How do preschools teach children to socialize and interact with their peers?
Preschools plan activities and games that promote specific socialization skills in children and encourage them to interact with their peers.
3. What is the role of parents in supporting their child’s preschool education?
Parents can supplement their child’s tuition by revising letter learning at home using letter blocks or magnets. They can play games that encourage the child to identify colors and shapes, ask them questions involving simple counting, and arrange for play dates to promote social interaction with other children.
Parents searching for good preschools often look for features such as the mode of teaching, student-to-teacher ratio, school environment, the child’s learning needs, school’s reputation, and school fees. After thorough research, we have curated this list of preschools in Pheonix, so it becomes easy for you to find the one for your little one. However, you can physically visit those schools before making an informed choice.
Disclaimer: “The list of schools has been taken from various surveys done by third-party print and online publications. MomJunction was not involved in the surveys nor it has any business partnerships with the schools covered in the list. This post is not an endorsement of the schools and parents’ discretion is advised in selecting a school.”
Choosing the right preschool for your child can be daunting. Let this video guide you on what to ask when picking a preschool.