- 10 Beautiful Barbie Coloring Pages Your Kids Will Love
- Top 10 Awesome Dora Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 25 Batman Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 10 Lovely Tweety Coloring Pages your Toddler Will Love
- 10 Cute Minnie Mouse Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
Does your little one like the Disney Princess series, or the much-loved story of Aladdin? If yes, chances are, Princess Jasmine is a known name in your home!
Princess Jasmine is the sixth member of the Disney Princess line up and female lead of the animated film “Aladdin”. She is the beautiful and sought after princess of Agrabah, notorious for rejecting several wealthy suitors. Jasmine is fed up living a controlled and sheltered life and wants to marry for love rather than wealth. She escapes the palace and runs into Aladdin, who teaches her to live life to the fullest.
Top 10 Princess Jasmine Coloring Pages:
Disney Jasmine coloring pages are enjoyed by kids and adult alike. Here are 10 princess Jasmine coloring pages to print featuring Aladdin, Genie, Abu, the Magic Carpet and her beloved father.
Jasmine is a free spirited, confident and kind woman, who totally loves her pet tiger Rajah.
- She is a strong headed, independent woman who is capable of getting what she wants.
- Jasmine does not hesitate to stand up for the right, even if she has to against her father for it.
- She takes part in most of the political disputes and conversations as opposed to a stereotypical princess who merely sits on the sidelines.
- She is also compassionate and caring towards her family, friends and kingdom.
[ Read: Barbie Coloring Pages ]
2. Jasmine With Aladdin:
Aladdin is the beloved of this beautiful Princess. He is a clever, trustworthy, generous and bold man.
- His heroism can be seen through his determination to rescue Jasmine whenever she needs his help.
- His simple upbringing has taught him to cherish all that he has. Hence, he values his ladylove more than his own life.
- His concern for others also helps Jasmine unite with her father.
- Here is a beautiful coloring sheet of this loving couple.
3. Jasmine With Rajah:
Rajah is Princess Jasmine’s pet tiger.
- Rajah loves Jasmine a lot and is very protective of her.
- He had also attacked one of Jasmine’s suitors, forcing him to leave Agrabah.
- Rajah also assisted Jasmine in escaping the palace.
- Initially, Rajah did not like Jasmine’s proximity with Aladdin and would show his displeasure by growling at him. However, he later got comfortable around Aladdin.
[ Read: Fairy Coloring Pages ]
4. Jasmine With Abu:
Abu is Aladdin’s pet monkey and one of his closest friends besides Genie and Magic Carpet.
- Abu is a good-hearted monkey, but can turn selfish when it would come to sharing food.
- He is very loyal to Aladdin and Jasmine and is willing to risk his life to save them from danger.
- Just like Rajah, Abu also does not appreciate Aladdin’s attraction to Jasmine, thinking it will spoil his friendship with him.
- This is a coloring page of Princess Jasmine performing a dangerous stunt with Abu.
[ Read: Snow White Coloring Pages ]
5. Jasmine With Jafar:
Jafar is the main antagonist in Disney’s 1992 animated film “Aladdin”.
- He is the royal vizier of Agrabah and one of the suitors of Jasmine.
- Jafar is an immoral psychopath who does not think twice before destroying anyone who is a threat to him.
- He wears a metaphorical mask of normalcy to gain the trust of people around him, including Princess Jasmine.
- He is attracted to Jasmine for her beauty and wants her to be his Queen. However, his plan fails and Jasmine eventually gets married to Aladdin.
6. Jasmine With Sultan:
Hamed Sultan is the ruler of Agrabah and father of Princess Jasmine.
- He is a pompous, yet kind Sultan, who is often seen playing with various toys.
- He loves his daughter Jasmine dearly, though he gets frustrated due to her constant rejection of potential suitors.
- He earlier disapproves of his daughter’s marriage with an urchin, but later changes the prince marriage law so that Jasmine can marry Aladdin.
- This is an adorable picture of Sultan giving approval to the marriage of Aladdin and Jasmine.
[ Read: Sleeping Beauty Coloring Pages ]
7. Jasmine With Genie:
Genie is one of the closest friends of Jasmine.
- He is kindhearted, cheerful, energetic and ready to serve Aladdin and Jasmine when required.
- He granted all the wishes of his previous master Jafar, except one, i.e. getting Jasmine to fall in love with Jafar.
- Genie wishes to see the world, but feels that his true home is with Aladdin and Jasmine as they were the ones who freed him.
[ Read: Beauty And The Beast Coloring Pages ]
8. Beautiful Jasmine Dressing Up:
Jasmine is a beautiful, voluptuous woman with medium skin tone, almond shaped eyes, hourglass figure and lustrous black hair.
- She always wears her hair in a ponytail, held together by two light blue bands.
- She is mostly shown wearing a cropped, light blue top with matching pants and shoes.
- Here is a coloring picture of this beautiful woman dressing up in front of her mirror.
9. Jasmine With Other Disney Princesses:
This is a coloring image of Jasmine with two other Disney princesses Cinderella and Ariel.
- Cinderella is a beautiful girl who meets the man of her dreams in a Royal Ball with the aid of Fairy Godmother.
- Ariel is a beautiful mermaid with long, flowing red hair, blue eyes and green, mermaid tail. She is the daughter of King Triton and Queen Athena.
- This drawing sheet can also be used as a poster in your little princess’ room.
[ Read: Hello Kitty Coloring Pages ]
10. Magic Carpet:
The Magic Carpet is a good friend of Jasmine, Aladdin and Genie and acts as a mode of transportation.
- He is a faithful friend who can risk his own life to save Jasmine and his other friends.
- He is overjoyed when Jasmine says that she would take a ride on the magic carpet, while others took a hot-air balloon ride.
- Magic Carpet also helped Jasmine and Aladdin reunite after their brief breakup.
- This is a coloring image of Magic Carpet with Jasmine and Aladdin.
We are sure your kids will enjoy coloring these free printable Aladdin and Jasmine coloring pages. Alternately, you can also print these to create a customized Princess Jasmine coloring book.
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- 200 Most Attractive And Hot Guy Names That Women Love - August 23, 2017
- 50 Latest Mormon Baby Names For Boys And Girls With Meanings - May 19, 2017
- 15 Major Festivals Of India Your Kid Should Know - September 15, 2016
- 107 Festive Themed Christmas Baby Names For Boys And Girls - September 8, 2016
- 40 Valentine's Day Inspired Baby Names For Boys And Girls - May 31, 2016
- Top 25 Unicorn Coloring Pages For Toddlers - May 23, 2016
- 83 Popular Gender Neutral Or Unisex Baby Names - May 17, 2016
- 50 Terrific Baby Boy and Girl Names That Mean Angel - May 16, 2016
- List Of 20 Best Schools In Jaipur - May 16, 2016
- 15 Top And Best Schools In Surat City - May 12, 2016