Are you planning to introduce a protein powder to your teen’s diet? Do you want to know which protein powder will help him and cause no side effects? If you nodded along in agreement, you might want to read our post. Here we look at the best protein powders you can get.
10 Best Protein Powders For Teens:
1. Origin Pure Whey Isolate Powder:
The whey isolate powder helps provide adequate protein to your teen for muscle growth.
- You may mix a scoop of the powder with milk, water, or juice.
- There is no added sugar. It is gluten-free and is made with non-GMO raw materials.
- It is suitable for lactose intolerant teens as it is lactose-free with no soy or filler powder added.
- The added chocolate powder makes the drink delicious.
- It will not cause any bloating or gas after consumption.
2. Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein:
The protein powder for teens from the brand Optimum Nutrition is a good way to maintain and increase their lean muscle mass.
- You can mix the powder easily to get the goodness of branched-chain amino acids and glutamine peptides.
- It will help to increase and to maintain the lean muscle mass in your teen.
- The product is made by the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Price Rs. 1990 for 1 lb.
3. PlantFusion Complete Plant Based Protein Powder:
The protein powder helps in muscle mass growth.
- The protein is entirely plant-based, which makes it a vegan product.
- There is 21g of protein per serving with a low-calorie count, which means you get all the goodness of protein with low fat.
- Since there is no animal-sourced protein in, the drink suits teens with milk and animal-based protein allergies. It is easy to digest and appropriate for sensitive stomachs.
- There is no added sugar.
4. BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder:
The protein powder by the brand BSN does not contain any soy protein.
- It promotes muscle protein synthesis and recovery in your teen.
- The powder creates a rich and creamy milkshake kind of drink that is delicious and healthy.
- It is rich in fiber and essential amino acids.
- Price Rs. 5799 for 5 lb.
5. Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Protein Powder:
Here is another best whey protein powder for teenagers.The whey protein powder from Dymatize provides the ideal mix of essential and non-essential amino acids.
- It contains protein, bcaas, glutamine and glutamine precursors.
- The powder contains low amounts of carbohydrates.
- It does not contain aspartame.
- Price Rs. 5544 for 5 lb.
- Buy @ www.amazon.com
6. Nutricost Whey Protein Isolate Powder:
The powder is manufactured at an FDA-approved facility, and undergoes third-party testing.
- The non-GMO product does not contain any gluten.
- There is 30gm of protein per serving.
- It does not contain added sugars.
- You can mix the powder with any beverage of your choice.
- Buy @ www.amazon.com
7. GNC PP 100% Whey Protein Powder:
The whey protein powder from GNC will support your teen’s muscle recovery and growth.
- It contains ultra-microfiltered whey protein.
- The powder is low in carb content.
- Price Rs. 3049 for 1.01 lb.
8. Optimum Nutrition Micro Creatine Powder:
The protein powder from Optimum Nutrition is a good dietary supplement.
- It helps to promote muscle saturation.
- It will help your teen to increase his physical stamina and athletic activities.
- It will also improve muscle strength and help achieve lean muscle mass.
- Price Rs. 1299 for 300 g
9. Muscle Pharm Combat Powder Advanced Time Release Protein:
The protein powder from Muscle Pharm can also be combined with other supplements.
- It helps to increase physical performance, muscle time and muscle strength.
- The powder gives best results when mixed with proper diet and exercise.
- It contains the blend of five specific proteins.
- Price Rs. 6499 for 4 lb.
10. Dymatize ISO 100 Whey Protein Powder Isolate:
A protein powder with low-fat content.
- It can provide up to 50% of daily protein allowance of the teen with 25gm of protein per serving.
- There is less than 1gm each of fat and sugar per serving.
- The protein is fast-digesting, which means the body can absorb the protein quickly.
- Free of gluten and lactose. Available in 12 flavors.
The ten protein powders for teens mentioned here are safe to use, but make sure you have a word with the doctor first before starting your teen on any supplement. Does your teen take any protein powder? Which one? Tell us here.
Disclaimer: MomJunction may earn a commission when products are purchased through affiliate links given in the article. However, this partnership does not influence the editorial content featuring in our list.
Latest posts by Debolina Raja (see all)
- 15 Surprising Things You Wish You Had Known About Newborns! - June 30, 2017
- Normal Delivery Vs Cesarean – Risks And Benefits - June 30, 2017
- 5 Dangerous Things You Should Let Loose Your Children On - January 6, 2017
- Indian Diet During Pregnancy - A Healthy Daily Diet Chart - September 16, 2016
- Top 20 Indian Food Ideas For Your Baby - September 15, 2016
- How To Be A Good Foster Parent – Requirements And Regulations - September 8, 2016
- Practical Tips On How To Make Your Marriage Work - September 1, 2016
- 16 Charming Romantic Ways To Give Birthday Surprise To Your Wife - September 1, 2016
- 7 Terrible Ways Depression Can Seep Into Your Marriage - September 1, 2016
- How Can You Keep Intimacy In Marriage Alive? - August 26, 2016