Are you planning to introduce a protein powder to your teen’s diet? Do you want to know which protein powder will help him and cause no side effects? If you nodded along in agreement, you might want to read our post. Here we look at the best protein powders you can get.
10 Best Protein Powders For Teens:
1. All The Whey Protein Isolate Chocolate:
The whey protein from the brand All The Whey is entirely fat-free.
- It can be used by both girls and boys.
- The powder is also lactose-free, which means that if your teen is lactose intolerant, he can still have it.
- It is a great muscle building tool for young teens and will help to tone and strengthen his lean muscle.
- Price Rs. 5704
- [ Read: Healthy Protein For Teens ]
2. Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein:
The protein powder for teens from the brand Optimum Nutrition is a good way to maintain and increase their lean muscle mass.
- You can mix the powder easily to get the goodness of branched-chain amino acids and glutamine peptides.
- It will help to increase and to maintain the lean muscle mass in your teen.
- The product is made by the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Price Rs. 1990 for 1 lb.
3. Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder:
The protein powder from Herbalife will help your teen feel full and also increase his metabolism.
- It is full of the goodness of soy protein isolate; whey protein concentrates as well as starch.
- The protein powder is high quality and will help your teen, especially during hunger pangs.
- Regular consumption will help your teen stay fit, maintain health goals and also get the required amount of nutrition.
- Price Rs. 670 for 200 g
4. BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder:
The protein powder by the brand BSN does not contain any soy protein.
- It promotes muscle protein synthesis and recovery in your teen.
- The powder creates a rich and creamy milkshake kind of drink that is delicious and healthy.
- It is rich in fiber and essential amino acids.
- Price Rs. 5799 for 5 lb.
[ Read: Protein Shakes For Teens ]
5. Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Protein Powder:
Here is another best whey protein powder for teenagers.The whey protein powder from Dymatize provides the ideal mix of essential and non-essential amino acids.
- It contains protein, bcaas, glutamine and glutamine precursors.
- The powder contains low amounts of carbohydrates.
- It does not contain aspartame.
- Price Rs. 5544 for 5 lb.
6. Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder Pack:
The protein powder from the well-known brand Amway will take care of your teen’s protein supplement needs.
- It has a balanced amount of essential and non-essential amino acids that will help build and repair tissues.
- It has a high protein content of 80 percent.
- The powder also contains calcium, iron and naturally occurring soy isoflavones.
- Price Rs. 993 for 450 g
7. GNC PP 100% Whey Protein Powder:
The whey protein powder from GNC will support your teen’s muscle recovery and growth.
- It contains ultra-microfiltered whey protein.
- The powder is low in carb content.
- Price Rs. 3049 for 1.01 lb.
[ Read: Benefits Of Whey Protein For Teens ]
8. Optimum Nutrition Micro Creatine Powder:
The protein powder from Optimum Nutrition is a good dietary supplement.
- It helps to promote muscle saturation.
- It will help your teen to increase his physical stamina and athletic activities.
- It will also improve muscle strength and help achieve lean muscle mass.
- Price Rs. 1299 for 300 g
9. Muscle Pharm Combat Powder Advanced Time Release Protein:
The protein powder from Muscle Pharm can also be combined with other supplements.
- It helps to increase physical performance, muscle time and muscle strength.
- The powder gives best results when mixed with proper diet and exercise.
- It contains the blend of five specific proteins.
- Price Rs. 6499 for 4 lb.
[ Read: Nutrition For Teens ]
10. Invigo Nutritional Protein Powder:
This is one of the best whey protein powder for teenagers, from the brand Vestige is perfect for growing years.
- It is a whey and protein food supplement.
- The powder also contains a rich mix of all essential vitamins.
- It also contains basic amino acids and folic acid to help boost your teen’s immunity.
- Price Rs. 458 for 200 g
The ten protein powders for teens mentioned here are safe to use, but make sure you have a word with the doctor first before starting your teen on any supplement. Does your teen take any protein powder? Which one? Tell us here.
- Calcium Needs For Teens
- Detox Diet For Teens – Everything You Need To Know
- How Many Calories Do Teenagers Need?
- 10 Best Healthy Foods For Your Teen
Latest posts by Debolina Raja (see all)
- 15 Surprising Things You Wish You Had Known About Newborns! - June 30, 2017
- Normal Delivery Vs Cesarean – Risks And Benefits - June 30, 2017
- 5 Dangerous Things You Should Let Loose Your Children On - January 6, 2017
- Indian Diet During Pregnancy - A Healthy Daily Diet Chart - September 16, 2016
- Top 20 Indian Food Ideas For Your Baby - September 15, 2016
- How To Be A Good Foster Parent – Requirements And Regulations - September 8, 2016
- Practical Tips On How To Make Your Marriage Work - September 1, 2016
- 16 Charming Romantic Ways To Give Birthday Surprise To Your Wife - September 1, 2016
- 7 Terrible Ways Depression Can Seep Into Your Marriage - September 1, 2016
- How Can You Keep Intimacy In Marriage Alive? - August 26, 2016