You wish to know her a bit more, but at the same time, you don’t want to look desperate with your chat online as she might start losing interest. Well, it can be nerve-wracking to send the first few texts to your crush.
If you are unsure where to start to create that balance, here are a few questions to ask a girl over text to convey your genuine interest in her. These will help you manage those awkward silences and uncomfortable pauses with your crush and compel her to reciprocate your feelings.
101 Questions to Ask A Girl Over Text
Flirty Questions to Ask A Girl You Like Over Text
If you wish to dish out a compliment and break the ice with your special someone, these questions over a text will work as openers to make the first move.
- Where did you learn to be so pretty?
- What is the first thought that comes to your mind thinking about me?
- Do you think I am romantic?
- In one sentence, how would you sum up romance?
- Do you think love is important in life?
- Have you ever flirted with a guy?
- What is your definition of an ideal relationship or ideal partner?
- Who was your first teacher crush?
- Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
- What is the biggest turn-on for you?
- Any secrets you would like to share?
- How do you know when you love someone?
- Is there anything I can do to help you feel more special?
- How would you like tattoos?
- What song would you dedicate to a perfect romantic evening?
- What do you think about public display of affection?
- Do you believe in love potions?
- How about dinner at my place?
- If you could choose one romantic movie for us to star in, which would it be?
- Is there anything you find irresistible about me?
- What trait do you think sets you apart from others?
- What made you happy in your former relationship, assuming you had one?
- What would you love to be called – sexy, lovely, or smart?
- How do you like your boyfriend to be dressed?
- What kind of music puts you in the mood?
- What is the perfect way to ask someone out?
- What do you think is our current relationship status?
- What are the top five things a guy must do to appear romantic?
- On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate love?
- How do you feel cared for by a guy?
- What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
- What is your opinion on ‘Love at first sight’?
Funny Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
Humor can be great to add to your dating life and create that good first impression. Just win her heart with these fantastic and funny questions.
- What is the naughtiest thing you did in a relationship?
- Am I looking forward to dating daddy’s girl?
- Who is important? Dream guy or fame?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you did?
- Would you prefer singing in shower or car when no one is around?
- Would you give up sleep for a date?
- What is your fashion faux pas?
- Did you do something weird to grab someone’s attention?
- What is the most bizarre dream you had?
- Would you rather wake up tomorrow as the opposite sex or 50 years older?
- Is there any food you would give up your relationship for?
- Did you ever sleep with your shoes on?
- What’s the funniest thing you did on a date?
- What unnecessary products do you consider necessary?
- Do you look as good as you look in your profile picture?
- Did you send an awkward text to someone by mistake?
- Did you dream of getting married when you were a kid?
- What’s the most useless advice you received?
Deep Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
Is it giving you jitters to ask her those deep and meaningful questions? Try these out as your opening questions to find a shared interest with your crush.
- What is your definition of soulmates?
- What is your idea of a picture-perfect date?
- What does marriage mean to you?
- Do you believe in hard work or destiny?
- Do you think that time does heal the wounds?
- Which movie or song would best describe our current relationship status?
- Who is that one person who inspires you to work harder?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What are you most thankful for?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- How many kids do you see yourself having?
- What do you think is most important for communicating in our relationship?
- What’s the number one thing that you think makes a relationship last?
- Do you think anyone lives their life to the fullest?
- Where do you see yourself in the coming five years?
- Where do you find solace when you are upset?
- Are you addicted to anything in your life?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Who motivates you to work hard?
- What is your biggest fear?
- When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
- What makes you angry?
- What scares you most about your future?
- What is your biggest complaint about your family?
- Any worst date experience?
- How would you describe your past relationship in one word?
- What impresses you the most in a man?
- What do you think is the best part of your personality?
- What do you feel about feminism?
- What are the three things you value most in life?
- Do you believe in second chances?
- What’s the one thing that bothers you most about today’s lifestyle?
- What event from the past would you like to watch a recording of?
Personal Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text
Are you an introvert? We offer some easy tips to initiate a talk with the girl you like. These text conversations will certainly pave the way for a serious romantic relationship.
- Are you an explorer or a homebody?
- In which country do you imagine your dream job to be?
- Is it better to be happy or to have knowledge?
- Is there anything that you have never shared with anyone?
- What is the healthiest and unhealthiest thing you do regularly?
- Who inspires you to be a better person?
- Which parent are you closer to and why?
- What part of your life do you think needs improvement?
- What’s your biggest character flaw?
- How do you feel about God and worship?
- Would you stay friends with your ex?
- What are you most grateful for in life?
- What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner?
- Who has been the most influential person in your life?
- Looking back, what have you done that has given you the most satisfaction?
- What’s the bad habit that you struggle to eliminate from your personality?
- What do you wish you had more time for?
- What is the most important lesson you learned from your parents?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I keep a girl interested while texting?
A few simple changes to your texting style could keep her interested in the conversation. Complimenting her and asking open-ended questions could be helpful. You could try to start a fun debate with her and spark curiosity about your life. Reciprocate her enthusiasm in your texts as this might indicate that you like her too.
2. How do you vibe over text?
Keep the conversation optimistic. Maintain a cheerful personality throughout the text. Refer to your previous conversations and bring out any playful banter you both have had. Make sure to leave a funny quote at the end of the conversation to make her smile and keep thinking of you.
3. What to do if a girl is bored over text?
The best way to reignite her interest in you is to play a texting game. You could play trivia games, emoji translation games, or an interesting ‘Never Have I Ever.’ Maintain texting etiquette throughout the games and avoid any inappropriate conversations. If she still seems bored over text, understand her feelings and respect her choices.
4. How do you subtly flirt over text?
Let her know in the conversation that you like her and try to reveal a bit about yourself. Ask her about her likes and dislikes to let her know you are interested in getting to know her. You could try to send a few funny, sensible pick-up lines too.
5. What is a good first text to a girl?
Asking a few questions is a great first-time conversation starter with a girl. Frame a question based on what you would like to know about her. Try to bring out your personality through the question by being funny, serious, or flirty.
The questions you ask her over a chat reveal a lot about your personality. You can easily create a great impression on the girl you like and please her with these quirky, funny, and sensible conversation starters. Just make sure you don’t go overboard with unnecessary humor and creepy texts.