You may think your friends know you inside out. But is that true? Ask ‘who knows me better’ questions to friends from our post and keep getting sweet and sour surprises. It is fun when you play such games with your friends and end up laughing hard listening to each other’s stories and experiences. So, plunge into our post for some exciting and interesting questions and keep the conversation going. You may even play this game with your partner and find out who knows who better.
80 Interesting Questions To Ask Your Friends About Yourself
These questions to ask your friends about yourself tell them about you in a fun way. You can also use these questions to know more about them.
“How Well Do You Know Me” Questions For Friends
When you play ’20 Questions’ with your friends, these questions will stump them.
- What is the most adventurous thing I have ever done?
- How many times do I go on vacation every year?
- Do I like dogs/cats?
- Do I have pets?
- Which is my favorite season?
- Which is the best gift I have ever received?
- What do I like doing when I have nothing to do?
- Have I ever participated in a competition?
- What was the most memorable moment of my life?
- Which book do I love most?
- Can I swim well?
- Do I have a hidden talent no one knows about?
- Am I a bathroom singer?
- Do I cook well?
- Have I ever gone on a road trip?
- Have I ever flown a kite?
- Have I ever been cheated by a friend?
- What is my favorite mobile brand?
“Who Knows Me Better” Questions For Friends
When you are with a group of friends, you can ask these questions to test (in a light vein) who really knows more about you.
- What do I prefer? Tea or coffee?
- How many pets do I have?
- Have I ever traveled abroad?
- Which is my favorite festival?
- Which is my favorite TV show/movie?
- When did I get my first cell phone?
- What is my favorite food?
- Do I have any allergies?
- What do I love doing on weekends?
- What is the sport I used to play in school?
- When is my birthday and how do I usually celebrate?
- Who is my current celebrity crush?
- Did I ever do anything to get in trouble with the police while growing up?
- Did I have pets while growing up? Which animals did I have?
- What is my favorite type of music?
Funny Questions To Ask Your Best Friend About Yourself
Your bestie knows every little thing about you. Test each other with these questions. You might be surprised at how much you really know them.
- If I won a lottery, what do you think I would spend it on?
- Which is my favorite dinosaur?
- What is my guilty pleasure?
- Which is the place I would love to go on vacation?
- What is my definition of a perfect day?
- Did you ever think we’d become best friends?
- Would I rather own a dragon or be a dragon?
- Which is the song I love singing with you during car rides?
- What drives me crazy?
- Which fictional best friend pair is just like us?
- What is your favorite memory of us?
- Which dessert do I like most?
- When were you impressed by me?
- What do I order at a restaurant?
- What toppings do I like on my pizza?
- What was my childhood nickname?
- What is one thing about me that only you know?
- How do I prefer to be comforted when I am sad or upset?
Deep Questions To Ask Your Friends About Yourself
Some questions require you to introspect and answer. The person who asks the question can also look into themselves for an answer.
- How old was I when I had my first romantic relationship?
- Who was the first person with whom I had a romantic relationship?
- What is the longest relationship I have ever been in?
- Out of all the things I do, what do I do best?
- What makes me happiest in the whole world?
- Would you call me a religious person?
- What makes our friendship special?
- What major do you think I should choose and why?
- What is the one unique quality in me that you admire?
- What is the one thing that is guaranteed to put me in a good mood?
- What do your parents think about our friendship?
- Describe me in three words.
- What do you think will make our friendship stronger?
- When was I the proudest of my achievements?
- Who was the person who last made me cry?
Hard Questions To Ask Your Friends About Yourself
Life is not always a bed of roses. Confront the thorny aspects of life with these questions.
- What is the most annoying trait I have?
- Do you think I have ever stolen anything?
- What quality of mine do you think I should change?
- What is the easiest way to irritate me?
- What is the moment when you felt our friendship would end?
- Where do you see me in five years?
- How important do you think we are in each other’s life?
- What fashion trend do you want me to give up?
- What are my regrets?
- Have I ever been bullied?
- What keeps me up at night?
- What do you think will happen to me when I die?
- Do you think I lie? What would be the last lie I told?
- Which was the hardest goodbye in my life?
Sharing information about yourself can help a person open up about themselves too. This is how real friendships are made. You start asking small questions and then move on to deeper things. If you are looking for a reason to introspect and seek answers in your life, these questions will provide you with many answers.