If you have recently started conversing with your crush, you may be wondering about some fun questions to ask your crush. While you might have overcome your awkwardness and started chatting and talking to your crush on the phone, you may sometimes run out of conversations. However, to keep the conversation going, it is a good idea to list down a few gripping questions that could help you bond with them. Also, their responses may help you decide if you want to continue the relationship or bid a goodbye.
Keep reading this post to dig into some fun, flirty, lovable, and deep questions to put forward to your crush.
121 Questions To Ask Your Crush
You can choose the question according to your moods and preferences and depend on the level of comfort you share.
Flirty Questions To Ask Your Crush
1. Who was your first crush?
2. What are you looking for in your partner?
3. Are you ticklish?
4. Do I make you laugh?
5. Do you like talking to me?
6. Do you think of me before you go to sleep?
7. What is your idea of a perfect date?
8. Do you like me just as a friend or more?
9. How do you feel around me?
10. What blows you away when a potential partner is concerned?
11. Which is one song you would dedicate to your boyfriend or girlfriend?
12. What do you like about me?
13. What do you find irresistible about me?
14. What do you think about my style?
15. What type of personality are you attracted to?
16. What turns you on?
17. How would you like to be kissed?
Good Questions To Ask Your Crush
Some moments are filled with good memories. Asking these questions will bring up those memories and also a smile on your crush’s face.
18. How were you as a child?
19. Which is the best job you’ve ever had?
20. What is one memory you have from your childhood?
21. What are you grateful for?
22. Who understands you the most in your family?
23. Where would you like to be right now?
24. How would you describe a perfect kiss?
25. What is the most romantic thing you have done in your life?
26. What kind of personality do you admire?
27. If you had a previous relationship, what made you happy in it?
28. Do you have a favorite night dress?
29. Do you have a fur toy you take to bed with you?
30. What feature do you think sets you apart from others of your gender?
31. Would you prefer to be called cute, hot, smart, or sexy?
32. What is your secret talent?
33. What do you like doing in your spare time?
34. Describe yourself in three words.
35. What is your definition of a good relationship?
Questions To Ask Your Crush When Texting
Texting is an easy way of communication as it affords the anonymity of showing your emotions directly to your crush. You can ask these questions on text to keep the conversation going while giving them an out if they wish to.
36. What is one thing you are proud of?
37. How often do you watch Netflix?
38. Which shows do you binge-watch?
39. Which is your favorite movie?
40. If we had to watch a movie together, which would it be?
41. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like dirty talk?
42. How would you like your boyfriend or girlfriend to dress?
43. Do I dress according to your expectations of a perfect partner?
44. What do you prefer – beauty or brains?
45. Would you rather chat with or call your partner?
46. What are your plans for tomorrow, this week, this month, this year, and next year?
47. Why do you think no one has dated you so far?
48. Would you like it if we dated each other?
49. Do you like massages?
50. What is the best way someone has asked you out?
51. What do you prefer to do on weekends?
52. What will you do if you love someone who doesn’t love you back?
53. What is the best thing someone can do for you now?
54. What are you most scared of while dating?
Deep Questions To Ask Your Crush
If you want to move into a serious relationship with your crush, there are some things you need to know about them. These deep questions will give you an idea about what your crush thinks about relevant issues around you.
55. When was the last time you cried?
56. What is your opinion on free will?
57. Do you prefer living in the city or the woods?
58. Do you believe in soulmates?
59. Who is the first person you call when you are happy or sad?
60. What makes you smile on bad days?
61. How would you feel if your imaginations become real?
62. What are you proud of right now?
63. What is the best thing in your life right now?
64. What are you scared about not accomplishing in life?
65. Will you tell me something about your parents?
66. Can I tell you something about my parents?
67. Who is the most important person in your life right now?
68. What do you think about casual relationships and long-term relationships?
69. What do people say about you that you like?
70. How would you define love?
71. How would you feel if I told you I like you deeply?
Fun Questions To Ask Your Crush
If you want to bring up the mood of the conversation to a lighter vein, you can ask your crush these questions. They will instantly bring a smile to their face.
72. What is the weirdest pet you would like to have?
73. Which is the worst job you’ve ever had?
74. Who is your celebrity crush?
75. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, which one will you choose?
76. Which friend do you trust most?
77. How does it feel to be appreciated by your boyfriend or girlfriend?
78. If someone spoiled you with gifts, how would you like it?
79. What would you do if you won the lottery?
80. If you had to choose your most favorite among your most prized possessions, which one would it be?
81. What do you think about “love at first sight?”
82. What is your earliest childhood memory?
83. If you had to name only one of your favorite books, which one would you choose?
84. Which movie is your guilty pleasure?
85. Which movie do you watch with your friends?
86. Which TV show would you like to see another season of?
87. Which age has been the best for you so far?
88. Would you rather be in love or have a lot of money?
Freaky Questions To Ask Your Crush
If your crush likes humor, try asking these freaky questions. They are fun and harmless and are sure to set both of you laughing.
89. What color is your aura?
90. Do you think Kanye West would be a good President?
91. If the world ended tomorrow, would you survive?
92. Do you love your best friend?
93. Have you ever eaten anything that dropped on the floor?
94. If your house was on fire, what would you save?
95. If you knew you had only a week to live, what would you do until then?
96. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to yourself?
Intimate Questions To Ask Your Crush
You can try to get some inner information about your crush that will help you in the future if you both decide to date each other. These intimate questions will bring you closer.
97. What will put you off on a date?
98. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
99. What is your biggest fear?
100. How many crushes have you had, and who were they?
101. Who do you talk to when you are sad?
102. Do you easily get scared?
103. Can you keep a secret?
104. How would your friends describe you?
105. How comfortable are you meeting new people?
106. Are you shy or outspoken with strangers?
107. Can you tell me something that no one else knows?
108. How does it feel to be cared for by someone?
109. Have you come across something that changed your views about men or women?
110. Have you ever felt loved in your life?
111. Which music do you love listening to?
112. Is there an album you can listen to entirely without skipping tracks?
Truth Questions To Ask Your Crush
What if you wanted to know the truth from your crush? You can ask these truth questions so that they cannot lie to you. Ask them these questions only if they are comfortable.
113. Can you spend a whole night awake?
114. Can you give up on Netflix for a week?
115. Where would you like to go out with me?
116. Can I take you out for dinner tonight?
117. How do you feel right now?
118. What is the biggest regret you have?
119. If you could master a skill, which skill would you choose?
120. Would you rather be poor and famous or rich and common?
121. What is something you did that your friends still tease you about?
If your mother-in-law dislikes you, there is no reason to fret over it. This post on ‘I hate my mother-in-law’ will help you with tips to deal with this situation and also have a peaceful environment in the house. It is better that you accept your relationship with her and move on and try to concentrate on other things in your life. However, do not try to sabotage her relationship with other members of your family, as she might bond better with them. Maintain a cordial relationship with her and she will reconcile with you after sometime.