It is never too late to find love in life, and when there are seven billion people in this world, it could happen just at the right time. In this post, we bring you some finding love quotes to inspire and energize you and make you feel positive after reading them.
Love will arrive, and when it happens, your whole world will change for the better. Read these quotes and internalize them, and also share them with your friends who are still waiting for true love.
Finding Love Quotes
As Bob Marley said, ‘Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.’ Finding this person can be soul-crushing at times, but don’t lose hope, you will find your true love when the time is right. Read these quotes about finding love for motivation.
- “Hope for love, pray for love, wish for love, dream for love…but don’t put your life on hold waiting for love.” – Mandy Hale
- “When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain.”– Mark Twain
- “We cannot decide to love. We cannot compel anyone to love us. There’s no secret recipe, only love itself. And we are at its mercy–there’s nothing we can do.” – Nina George
- “Love can only be found through the act of loving.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Within every heart’s Winter sleeps the promise of Spring.”– John Mark Green
- “One of the best things about humans is their ability to love.”– Oscar Auliq-Ice
- “Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense.” – Helen Rowland
- “We waste time looking for the perfect lover instead of creating the perfect love.” – Tom Robbins
- “Something like that. But you know, there’s an upside here. Because when you spend so much time just intensely wanting something, and then you actually get the thing? It’s magic.”– Becky Albertalli
- “Once you stop looking for what you want, you find what you need.”– Horace Cope.
- “Love always finds a way, it’s true.”– The Princess and the Frog.
- “I don’t want to sound foolish, but remember, love is what brought you here. And if you’ve trusted love this far, don’t panic now. Trust it all the way.”– If Beale Street Could Talk.
- “Love is passion, obsession, someone you can’t live without; I say, fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back. How do you find him? Well, you forget your head, and you listen to your heart. And I’m not hearing any heart. Cause the truth is, honey, there’s no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven’t lived a life at all. But you have to try, cause if you haven’t tried, you haven’t lived.” – Meet Joe Black
- “Your soulmate is someone you least expect to be.”– Priyanka Agarwal
- “Two things can make life meaningful: books and love. …I already have books. Now I am setting off in search of love.” – Joel Dicker
- “Your task is not to seek love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” – Rumi
- “It seems right now that all I’ve ever done in my life is making my way here to you.”– Robert Kincaid
- “In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you.”-Juno
- “True love cannot be found where it does not truly exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.”– Torquato Tasso
- “Maybe I do believe it, all this ‘meant to be’ stuff. Why not believe it, really? Who doesn’t want more romance in their life? Maybe it’s just up to us to make it happen. To show up and be meant for each other.” – Grey’s Anatomy
- “You find your soulmate; you get married; you stay together until you die. Period.” – This Is Us
- “It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self-love deficit.”– Eartha Kitt
- “Finding love is like making creme brulee. It may take a few tries before you get it right.”– Crystal Woods
- “Stop looking for love and start showing it.” – Paul Pearsall
- “We all share the dream of endless love. Endless love is impossible in a world filled with heartache, injustice, and despair. A person awakens with a jolt when they discover that they mistook the dream of love for reality. A romantic person accepts that reality is harsh and unfair, yet they continue to believe in the dream world of endless love.”– Kilroy J. Oldster
- “Love may be harder to find in some people, but when they do love, you know it must be something marvelous.”– Criss Jami
- “God will bring the right person into your life at the right time. Always believe that! If they are not there, God isn’t finished yet!” -Shannon L. Alder
- “One day, someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else.” – Chester Minnit
- “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.”– Loretta Young
- “Search for love, for it is the most important ingredient of life. Without it, your life will echo emptiness. With it, your life will vibrate with warmth and meaning. Even during any hardship, love will shine through.” – Nikita Koloff
- “Look with your heart and not with your eyes. The heart understands. The heart never lies. Believe what it feels, and trust what it shows. Look with your heart; the heart always knows. Love is not always beautiful, not at the start. But open your arms, and close your eyes tight. Look with your heart, and when it finds love, your heart will be right.” – Andrew Lloyd Webber
- “She always thought she needed someone to love when all she really needed to do was love the world and let love find her in its time and in its way.” – Kate McGahan
- “You meet thousands of people, and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person, and your life is changed…forever.” – Love & Other Drugs
- “The road to finding the one is paved with a bit of promiscuity.”– Ryan Erickson
- “We are all unconsciously in search of love. Whenever we feel its presence in our environment, we can’t help but be drawn to it. There is no more compelling energy in the world.” – Sonia Choquette
- “Don’t look for Love, look for the one looking for Love.”– Rumi
- “The moment we set off in search of love, it sets off in search of us. And saves us.”– Paulo Coelho
- “Instead of looking for love, let it happen by being the best you that you can be.”– Marshall Sylver
- “Perhaps she was just looking for love in the wrong places. In all the safe places. What if love was not safe at all?”– Mary Balogh
- “We’re all looking for love, in our confusion, until we find our way back to the realization that love is what we already are.”– Byron Katie
- “Maybe love is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it.” – Robert Mitchum
- “Love is a journey and a destination – long and excruciating on the way, unexpected and ecstatic if found.”– Stewart Stafford
- “Don’t find love; let it find you. It’s called falling in love because you don’t force yourself to fall – you just do.”– Taylor Swift
- “When it’s time for souls to meet, there’s nothing on earth that can prevent them from a meeting, no matter where each may be located. When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.” – Jaime Lichauco
- “Wherever you go and whomever you meet, you will find your own love waiting for you.”– Louise Hay
- “Finding love requires perseverance.” – Marshall Sylver
- “We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person” – Sam Keen
- “To walk the path of intentionally and consciously finding love, you need to start with the main question: Where do I want to go?”– Crista Beck
- “Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing, and work hard. The right people – the ones who really belong in your life– will come to you. And stay.” – Will Smith
- “We all want love. We all need love. And no matter how much we push it away or pretend to deny ourselves of it, our hearts will always desire it.”– Corey M.P.
- “A person’s unfilled desire to find love causes human beings to engage in inexplicable behavior. A person must exhibit the maturity of the soul to charitably express love for other people before other people will reciprocate by sharing feelings of mutual affection. To be loveable, we must learn how to love.” – Kilroy J. Oldster
- “You believe that a lover will bring you love, but it is your love that will bring you a lover.” – Alan Cohen
- “Be an earth angel, and look for love behind the actions of everyone you meet today. Whenever you look for love, you will always find it.”– Doreen Virtue
- “All we need is someone to let us in.”– Anne Sexton
- “The art of love… is largely the art of persistence.”– Albert Ellis
- “And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.”– Khalil Gibran
- “Don’t rush into love. You’ll find the person meant for you when you least expect it.” – Franzie Gubatina
- “There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.” – Lemony Snicket
- “As soon as you stop wanting something, you get it.” – Andy Warhol
- “I no longer believed in the idea of soulmates or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.” – Lisa Kleypas
- “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” – Aristotle
- “I think perhaps love comes from finding someone you feel utterly comfortable with, someone who makes you comfortable with yourself. It’s like…finding yourself, or maybe it’s like finding the other part of yourself.” – Candice Proctor
- “Bre said there’s only one real adventure in this world. Love. It’s finding the one person who makes you want to be better than you are.” – Anna Katmore
- “The Warrior of the Light is a believer. Because he believes in miracles, miracles begin to happen. Because he is sure that his thoughts can change his life, his life begins to change. Because he is certain that he will find love, love appears.” – Paulo Coelho
- “People say they find love as if it were an object hidden under a rock. But love takes many forms, and it is never the same for any man and woman. What people find then is a certain love.” – Mitch Albom
- “Real love doesn’t meet you at your best. It meets you in your mess.” – S. Park
- “Sometimes, when we want something so badly, we fear failure more than we fear being without that thing.” – Matthew J. Kirby
- “We assume that others show their love in the same way that we do and if they don’t follow that equation, we worry that the love is not there.” – Amy Przeworski
- “May you find INSPIRATION in the big picture, but may you find LOVE in the details.” – Adrienne Maloof
- “Most people can’t find love because they’re picky, they overanalyze and they find things wrong in people. We call them flaw finders.” – Patti Stanger
- “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” – Tom Bodett
- “You’ve got to take risks if you want to find love.” – Zayn Malik
- “Finding love is a two-part process. The first part is to find the right person. The second part is to be the right person.” –Mavis Leno
- “So when you think you’re the only one who can’t find love in this world, tell yourself there’s another one who’s waiting for you somewhere.” – Rod Stewart
- “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” – Sarah Dessen
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is finding love so hard?
Finding love may be difficult if your expectations from a person are too high, you have high standards, or simply because you have a fear of commitment. You may be hesitant due to bitter past experiences or looking too far when the right person is someone just round the corner.
2. Can you find love after divorce?
A marriage may fall out due to multiple reasons, but that does not close all paths that lead to true love. You may find true love at any age and live a fulfilling life.
3. Does everybody find love eventually?
Not all people may not necessarily find love. However, that should not stop you from looking for a loving partner or keeping an open mind. Self-love is most important as it brings out the best in you and attracts true love.
4. How do I stop focusing on finding love?
Some say you get your true love when you stop looking for it. At times, you may need to stop obsessing over finding love. Instead, focus on yourself and strive to become the best version of yourself and you will find love at the right time. Also, spend more time on your passion, pursuing your hobbies, or honing other skills.
Love is the most beautiful thing to ever happen to any human being in this world. Finding love is not just about finding someone, it’s about loving yourself and sharing that love with a special someone. Share these quotes on finding love with your love and let them cherish this wonderful feeling.