Women are an unstoppable force when they are determined to achieve what’s on their minds. Late Ruth Bader Ginsburg once said, “Women belong in all places where decisions are being made. So, it shouldn’t be that women are the exception.” Many such good woman quotes celebrate and cherish the extraordinary influence women have on the lives around them.
This article explores some perfect good women quotes and sayings by various famous people.
60 Perfect Good Woman Quotes And Sayings
Here are some perfect good women quotes and sayings to inspire you. Share these quotes with the women in your life who have inspired and influenced you.
Quotes Appreciating Women
Everyone loves to be appreciated, and those who put their heart into all they do deserve to be appreciated for their accomplishments.
- “As women, we have to start appreciating our own worth and each other’s worth. Seek out strong women to befriend, to align yourself with, to learn from, to collaborate with, to be inspired by, to support, and enlightened by.” – Madonna
- “Don’t be offended when they call you a fragile flower. Instead, weather the storms, reach for the sun, and show them the strength and determination it takes for flowers to truly grow.” – Nikita Gill
- “I’ve interviewed and portrayed people who’ve withstood some of the ugliest things life can throw at you, but the one quality all of them seem to share is an ability to maintain hope for a brighter morning, even during our darkest nights.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “A woman is like a teabag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The day will come when men will recognize woman as his peer, not only at the fireside, but in councils of the nation. Then, and not until then, will there be the perfect comradeship, the ideal union between the sexes that shall result in the highest development of the race.” – Susan B. Anthony
- “I think it takes a strong man to be in a relationship with a strong woman. A lot of people hear the word ‘diva’ and think of it as a negative. I see it as a positive. I want somebody who knows what they want out of life and isn’t afraid to show it.” – Nick Cannon
Special Woman Quotes
Women are strong and sensitive. They strive to be resilient in all circumstances. These quotes are from those who have endured much yet inspire many to face their challenges bravely.
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I am a woman. I am smart. I have opinions. I have feelings. I care. I make a difference. I matter. I am a woman, and I am proud of who I am.” – Ananditha Krishna
- “You don’t have to play masculine to be a strong woman.” – Mary Elizabeth Winstead
- “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go on further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.” – Albert Einstein
- “I would like to be known as an intelligent woman, a courageous woman, a loving woman, a woman who teaches by being.” – Maya Angelou
- “A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.” – Nancy Rathburn
- “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it, the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.” – Arianna Huffington
Perfect Woman Quotes
Perfect women are not flawless, but they stand up for themselves and face all circumstances courageously. So, if you are looking for some perfect woman quotes, your search is over.
- “I’ve been searching for ways to heal myself, and I’ve found that kindness is the best way.” – Lady Gaga
- “I raise up my voice – not so that I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard. We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “I have chosen to no longer be apologetic for my femaleness and my femininity. And I want to be respected in all of my femaleness because I deserve to be.” – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- “I just love bossy women. I could be around them all day. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means somebody’s passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn’t mind learning.” – Amy Poehler
- “If you’re one of those people who has that little voice in the back of her mind saying, ‘Maybe I could do [fill in the blank],’ don’t tell it to be quiet. Give it a little room to grow, and try to find an environment it can grow in.” – Reese Witherspoon
- “A really strong woman accepts the war she went through and is ennobled by her scars.” – Carly Simon
- “Some people think that you have to be the loudest voice in the room to make a difference. That is just not true. Often, the best thing we can do is turn down the volume. When the sound is quieter, you can actually hear what someone else is saying. And that can make a world of difference.” – Nikki Haley
Strong Woman Quotes
In a society where she is not often considered an equal, a strong woman holds her ground and makes a space for herself. Here are some quotes for all those fearless women out there.
- “Strong women don’t play victim, don’t make themselves look pitiful, and don’t point fingers. They stand, and they deal.” – Mandy Hale
- “Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women.” – Maya Angelou
- “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.” – Marge Piercy
- “A woman, even a brilliant woman, must have two qualities in order to fulfill her promise: more energy than mere mortals, and the ability to outwit her culture.” – Margaret Mead
- “I am a woman phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, that’s me.” – Maya Angelou
- “One of the best things that ever happened to me is that I’m a woman. That is the way all females should feel.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks
Qualities Of A Good Woman Quotes
A good woman has a strong personality, yet she is gentle at heart. Such people are beautiful inside and out.
- “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.” – Emma Stone
- “A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.” – Gina Carey
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture, and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
- “She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.” – Atticus
- “A good woman inspires a man, a brilliant woman interests him, a beautiful woman fascinates him, but a sympathetic woman gets him.” – Helen Rowland
- “A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.” – Anne Roiphe
- “And one day she discovered that she was fierce and strong, and full of fire and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” – Mark Anthony
Good-Hearted Woman Quotes
Good-hearted women have all the strength and patience in the world to gracefully face everything life throws in their way.
- “She wears strength and darkness equally well; the girl has always been half goddess, half hell.” – Nikita Gill
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive but to thrive and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
- “Of all blessings, no gift equals the gentle, trusting love and companionship of a good woman.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “I’ve always wanted to be a woman who isn’t afraid to tell her story.” – Andra Day
Definition Of A Good Woman Quotes
Though there is no perfect definition, a woman should be courageous, gentle, and loving and accept themself as they are.
- “Elegance must be the right combination of distinction, naturalness, care, and simplicity.” – Christian Dior
- “Dress shabbily, and they remember the dress. Dress impeccably, and they remember the woman.” – Coco Chanel
- “Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in, and where you want to go.” – Sheila Murray Bethel
- “A good woman is one who loves passionately, has guts, seriousness, and passionate convictions, takes responsibility, and shapes society.” – Betty Friedan
- “Every man needs a good woman! A woman that will push him to be great. A woman that will support him but also stop if he is going in the wrong direction. A woman he can count on and never count–out. Every man needs a good woman!” – Tony A Gaskins Jr
- “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” – Nora Ephron
Looking For A Good Woman Quotes
Mature, self-assured men look for certain qualities in a woman. He acknowledges that she is her own person and treats her like a partner, not a subordinate.
- “Only love of a good woman will make a man question every choice, every action. Only love makes a warrior hesitate for fear that his lady will find him cruel. Only love makes a man both the best he will ever be and the weakest, sometimes all in the same moment.” – Laurell K. Hamilton
- “If she’s worth it, you won’t give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy… Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
- “A man has to find a good woman, and when he finds her, he has to win her love. Then he has to earn her respect, then he has to cherish her trust, and then he has to, like, go on doing that for as long as they live… That’s what it’s all about.” – Gregory David Roberts.
- “There’s something special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer.” – Rihanna
- “Only men who are not interested in women are interested in women’s clothes. Men who like women never notice what they wear.” – Anatole France
- “Marry a good woman, and be happy the rest of your life. Or, marry a bad, and become a good philosopher.” – Socrates
- “If I were a girl, I’d despair. The supply of good women far exceeds that of the men who deserve them.” – Robert Graves
Sayings About A Good Woman
A good woman is difficult to define but easy to recognize. Share these sayings with women who have inspired you to be who you are today.
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” – Melinda Gates
- “I wonder why guys mistreat and disrespect girls. But then they expect life to hand them a good woman when they’re older and ready to settle down?” – Angelina Jolie
- “Your woman knows your weaknesses better than anybody… Her gift, if she is a good woman, is to test you with her darkest moods, over and over and over, until your consciousness is unperturbed by feminine challenge, and you are able to pervade her with your love, just as you are here to pervade the world.” – David Deida
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
- “We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyoncé
Earlier, women were not treated on par with men but had to fight for equal rights. Now, more women can reach powerful positions in various fields with their grit and determination. Such strong women have the ability to influence others. Share these quotes and sayings with the strong women in your life to let them know you cherish and respect them.