Respect quotes for girls inspire people to accept them the way they are and treat them kindly. Girls can be classmates, friends, mothers, wives, or sisters. They may be tall, thin, short, chubby, or skinny. But, does this matter when it comes to how you should treat her? No.
Respect is not something that only a few people deserve. On the contrary, it is the basic right of every living being. No matter what the strengths or weaknesses of people are, they deserve love, kindness, empathy, praise, and respect. Girls should be given the rights they deserve and must be treated equally.
So, this post shares some respect women and girls quotes that will help you understand the same.
81 Respect Quotes For Girls
Here are some women respect quotes, and reasons why doing the same is essential.
- “The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.” Audrey Hepburn
- “Women are one half of society which gives birth to the other half so it is as if they are the entire society.” Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya
- “Let a woman have her place, because as you provide foundation for her, she provides a foundation for you. And through that vulnerability comes strength.” Shemar Moore
- “A man never so beautifully shows his own strength as when he respects a woman’s softness.” Douglas William Jerrold
- “When people respect someone as a person, they admire her. When they respect her as a friend, they love her. When they respect her as a leader, they follow her.” John C. Maxwell
- “No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.” Godfrey Winn
- “I still believe in the old fashioned ways of showing a woman Respect and Honor!!” Angela Merkel
- “It is unmanly. It is not some expression of macho virtue. It is the absolute antithesis of this. Real men don’t bully women and children. Respect for women … is so important.” Malcolm Turnbull
- “Whenever you think about disrespecting a woman, think about how you were born into this world.” Anonymous
- “The measure of any society is how it treats its women and girls.” Michelle Obama
- “A Woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one.” Tupac Amaru Shakur.
- “Be a woman of confidence and self-respect; give a man a reason worth fighting for.” Nikki Rowe
- “If you cannot respect women, you cannot respect anybody else – because it is from women you come.” Osho
- “A man does what he can; a woman does what a man cannot.” Isabel Allende
- “A man who treats his women like a princess is a proof that he has been born and raised in the arms of a queen.” Unknown
- “There is no more beautiful sight than a young woman who glows with the light of the spirit who is confident and courageous because she is virtuous.” Elaine S. Dalton
- “The basic Buddhist stand on the question of equality between the genders is age-old. At the highest tantric levels, at the highest esoteric level, you must respect women: every woman.” Dalai Lama
- “We have to raise our young boys to respect women and our young girls to demand respect and to get their values from something other than their physicality.” Paula Broadwell
- “If you don’t respect and revere her, you obviously don’t deserve her.” Anonymous
- “Treat a woman right and you will be hailed to high heavens in return.” Anonymous
- “Respecting a woman is the best way to tell her how beautiful she is.” Anonymous
- “It’s her right to be treated with love and dignity.” Anonymous
- “Treat your women with respect and awe because one day someone will do the same to your daughter.” Anonymous
- “A real man knows how to respect a woman. Because he knows the feeling if someone would disrespect his mother.” Anonymous
- “Bring her flowers, give her chocolates, send her sweet messages, feed her hungry stomach, and adore her quirks. Make her feel like she is the most important woman in the world to you because she is.” Anonymous
- “Call me old fashioned but I believe that respecting women is one of the most important things to uphold in life.” Anonymous
- “If a man expects his woman to be an angel in his life, then he must create a heaven for her.” Unknown
- “A guy is automatically 10x more attractive if he has morals about respecting women.” Anonymous
- “How you treat women says a lot about your character.” Anonymous
- “A woman bears the power to create, so cherish and respect her.” Anonymous
- “A girl should be given two choices: who and what she wants.” Unknown
- “Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love.” Miguel Angel Ruiz
- “A woman in any form shall be respected and honored.” Unknown
- “You do not respect women if you pick and choose who to respect based on whether or not they fit into the narrative you’ve created about what a woman “should” or “Shouldn’t” be. Teach yourself to commend all women.” Anonymous
- “Whatever glory belongs to the race for a development unprecedented in history for the given length of time, a full share belongs to the womanhood of the race.”
Mary Mcleod Bethune
- “You can treat your woman right or watch someone else graciously do it for you.” Unknown
- “A woman is soft, kind, and loving. When you are in danger, she is always ready to sacrifice herself to save you. So never forget to respect women.” Debasish Mridha
- “Let’s respect the dignity of women to make their own decisions about the size and timing of their families.” Nancy Pelosi
- “Respect a woman not because they demand it, but because they deserve it.” Saraswati Awasthi
- “Love and respect women. Look to her not only for comfort but for strength and inspiration and the doubling of your intellectual and moral powers. Blot out from your mind any idea of superiority; you have none.” Giuseppe Mazzini
- “When you save a girl, you save generations.” Anonymous
- “We need to understand that there is no formula for how women should lead their lives. That is why we must respect the choices that each woman makes for herself and her family. Every woman deserves the chance to realize her God-given potential.” Hillary Clinton
- “That in every country of the world, women may be honored and respected and that their essential contribution to the society may be highly esteemed.” Pope Francis
- “A gentleman will open doors, pull out chairs, and carry things. Not because she’s helpless or unable, but because he wants to show her that he holds her in high esteem, she is valuable and worthy of respect.” Unknown
- “Being respected is how a man translates love for a woman.” Unknown
- “Show your adulation for a woman by letting her make the choices for herself.” Unknown
- “One who respects a woman will respect everyone.” Unknown
- “A real man is not afraid to bow down to or salute a woman because he knows that without a woman, there is no man.” Unknown
- “Respecting a woman means that you care enough to think about her feelings before you act.” Unknown
- “When you respect a woman, it indicates your personality.” Unknown
- “Giver a woman equal rights, whether or not she asks for it. That’s how you show the respect she deserves.” Unknown
- “We need to live in a culture that values and respects and looks up to and idolizes women as much as men.” Emma Watson
- “Truly powerful women don’t explain why they want respect. They simply don’t engage someone who doesn’t give it to them.” Sherry Argov
- “Respect is the priceless ornament one can give a woman.” Unknown
- “If you respect women, you celebrate them and gain their respect back.” Unknown
- “If you have respect for women, you can help them to become better than they are.” Unknown
- “Respect the feelings of a woman because it means a lot for them.” Unknown
- “One of the honest forms of respecting a woman is by listening to what they have to say.” Unknown
- “Treat her the way you want to be treated because respect is earned, not given.” Unknown
- “I guess at the end of the day, all women like to be appreciated and treated with respect and kindness.” Sofia Vergara
- “Respect and regard for women is an appreciation of the way in which she is unique.” Unknown
- “Show respect and deference to women irrespective of their caste, creed, and color.” Unknown
- “All women are beautiful, regardless of their looks. They are not pieces of adornment. You just need to touch their soul with respect and appreciation.” Unknown
- “Grow up and start treating women the way they deserve to be treated – with respect.” Unknown
- “Every woman deserves to be respected not only for her homemaking skills, but her intelligent mind too.” Unknown
- “A woman is not an object. She is not something; she is someone. You treat every woman with respect. Glorify her.” Anonymous
- “Respect a woman who is fighting for what she believes in.” Unknown
- “A gentleman respects the value and beliefs of a woman.” Unknown
- “I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been.” Sir William Gerald Golding
- “Your biceps, six-pack abs, and daring attitude are of no use if you cannot protect and respect women!” Avijeet Das
- “Loving a girl is a second thing. First learn to respect and congratulate her.” Unknown
- “Loving a girl without respect doesn’t make you a real man.” Unknown
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to treat a woman with respect?
Treating a woman with respect has a lot to do with your actions. This includes being gentle and kind, maintaining eye contact while talking, listening to her while she shares her opinions, and giving her the space she needs. Also, magnify her achievements and extol her qualities.
2. How to call a girl with respect?
You may call a woman “madam” or “miss” depending on her age. Address a girl “miss” respectfully; once they pass a certain age, you can call them “ma’am.”
3. What role do parents and teachers play in teaching respect to girls?
Parents and teachers serve as role models for children, so it’s essential to demonstrate respectful behavior in their interactions with others. Also, they can incorporate gender equality in real-life scenarios and education through assertiveness, self-advocacy, and engaging in open conversations.
4. How can we teach young girls about the importance of self-respect?
Encourage girls to develop a positive self-image by focusing on their strengths, talents, and unique qualities. Allow them to recognize their limits and communicate them assertively. They must be encouraged to express their feelings openly, seek support, and effectively understand and manage their emotions. Finally, remember that your behavior and self-respect are powerful models for young girls.
Men and boys must respect girls and vice versa, and similarly, girls must respect other girls. Also, girls must respect themselves and tolerate nothing or no one who disrespects them. All of the “respect quotes for girls” from renowned people or anonymous sources can help you teach others why it is so important to respect and appreciate girls and women. So go ahead and share these quotations with your coworkers, family members, and even your children to instill a sense of respect in them.
Infographic: Respect Quotes For Girls
It is important that a woman knows what she is worthy of and also does not tolerate any behavior that is disrespectful toward her. Whether a man or a woman, they must respect each other and grow together. To help you know the importance of respecting women, we have prepared the following list of quotes to read. Make sure to go through it and keep it noted as well.