“I love you.” These three magical words bind two people together, and “I do” cements their bond forever. Marriage is a sacred relationship – one where two hearts come together and vow to be with one another for a lifetime. As the years pass by, we show our love for each other through our duties and actions, but may fail to express it in words.
Try sending some love messages to your wife and you will realize that those words still show their magic on the girl you have always loved. If you are looking for such lovely and sweet messages to your wife, then MomJunction is up to the task!
We have compiled a list of messages, which are sweet, romantic, and most of all bring out what is in your heart! So, go ahead and tell you wife – “I love you” – in the loveliest manner she wouldn’t forget!
Love Quotes For Wife
You don’t have to wait for an occasion to express your love for your wife. For all the men out there, here’s a little secret – a woman doesn’t desire diamonds, flowers, or expensive apparels. All she wants is your true and sincere love. That’s one thing that fulfills her heart and soul. So, express your love as often as you can.
Send her a text, email, WhatsApp, or just tag her on Facebook with a pure love message and see how her heart melts for you. Here are some of the best love quotes you can send to your wife.
2. “I dreamt that you were mine, and then I woke up smiling because I realized it was not a dream. You are already mine!”
3. “You fill all the emptiness in my heart. I’m so thankful to have you in my life. I love you very much!”
4. “You are that woman who transformed my imperfections into perfections, just by the touch of your love. Love you my dearest wife!”
5. “Your heart is full of love and affection. Your hands are always caring. I am lucky to have you as my wife.”
7. “No greater light illuminates my path than the love and change you have brought into my life. Thanks, my love.”
8. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of the world alone. Love you, my dear.”
[ Read: Good Morning Messages For Wife ]
9. “When I look at you I wonder if I did something really good to get such a marvelous gift from God. You have been a blessing in my life and this is just to say I love you.”
10. “With you I can be my silliest best and never worry about being judged, because you are my better half in the truest sense. I love you!”
12. “No matter how many years pass by in our marriage, there will be two moments when I will like to be with you – Now and Forever! Love you, my sweetie.”
13. “Even the silent moments we share together have the power to drown all of life’s chaos. That is why we make a great team, honey.”
14. “You are a special gift from the heavens. Your smile warms my heart and your presence makes me whole. I love you, today and forever!”
15. “My permanent relationship status – taken forever by the most gorgeous woman in this universe. Love ya!”
17. “You make my heart melt, and fill it with love. When you gaze at me I get addicted to you! I love you so much my dear wife!”
18. “I love looking into your eyes as they calm me down like nothing else!”
19. “I’m glad you are thoughtful, I’m glad you are understanding, I’m glad you are so much fun to be around, but most of all I’m glad you are my wife. I love you!”
20. “You are my answered prayer, My fulfilled wish, My realized dream.”
22. “My gratitude for having met you in surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.”
23. “Everything you do is a source of joy for me. I can never be sad when I’m around you. Thanks for truly being there, my dear wife. I love you!”
24. “All my days with you are days worth living. I’ve forgotten what it feels like to live alone.”
25. “Darling wife, it seems that loving you is the only right thing I have ever done in my life. I love you!”
27. “With a wife like you, I feel so blessed. You are my life and always on my mind. My beloved, you are one in a million. And I love you very much!”
28. “Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. I love you, my wife!”
29. “I’ve never been so scared of losing something in my entire life. But nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do. I love you!”
30. “I am very glad that you are my wife. I want to fill your life with happiness and love.”
32. “My love for you has increased with time, I am lucky that you are mine. My love, I may not say it, but I love you by the day. You mean a lot to me!”
33. “Fights and arguments, ups and downs, hugs and kisses, smiles and frowns. We’ll sail through it all together, not just now but forever. I love you.”
34. “I don’t know how long I am going to live but I know that every single second will be worth a lifetime because it will be spent with you. I love you.”
[ Read: Beautiful Marriage Quotes ]
Romantic Messages For Wife
Buying gifts or sending romantic messages to your wife on occasions such as Valentine’s day or anniversaries is expected. But sending romantic messages without a reason makes your wife happy. And, if you are falling short of words expressing your love, check out our collection of romantic messages that can inspire you.
35. “Just seeing your face brightens even the darkest of my days. Your light radiantly and adds love in my life. I love you!”
37. “I will love you more and more each day with every beat of my heart, until the day I die and my heart stops beating. I love you, my wife!”
38. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
39. “To be your husband was all I ever wanted; to be yours forever was all I ever dreamt’ – Valerie Lombardo
40. “You give me hope in my times of trial, joy in my saddest hours and love in all I do.”
42. “To have you in my life is a blessing in disguise. I am truly grateful to God for that. Thanks for being a part of my life. I love you!”
43. “You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever, my wife. I love you!”
44. “Just when I think that it is impossible to love you anymore, you prove me wrong.”
45. “I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan, Atonement
47. “The epitome of romance, the pinnacle of commitment, and the essence of marital bliss, is what our love life is. I love you.”
48. “If our lives were a ship, I would call it LOVE FOREVER. Happy sailing!”
49. “I fall short of words to tell you how much you mean to me. All I can say is that my life revolves around you and nothing else matters.
50. “You are not just the mother of my children, but also the beat of my heart. You are not just the queen of this family, but also the woman of my dreams. I love you.”
52. “You’ve made my imperfections seem perfect, and all my shortcomings have disappeared. I don’t know how I’ll ever be able to thank you for everything you’ve done. I love you.”
53. “After being married to you all these years, I have developed a short term memory loss. Every time you flash that sensuous smile of yours, I am knocked out of my senses. I love you.”
54. “I don’t know the official definition of WIFE but for me it means – the Woman who is Independent, Fun loving, and Eternally in love with me. You fit this definition perfectly. I love you.”
55. “If I was granted just one wish, I would ask for a longer life. The number of years I am destined to live on this planet may not be enough for me to tell you how much I love you.”
57. “No matter how hard and punishing a day has been, I know I’m going home to the most beautiful person there has ever been. I love you.”
58. “Falling in love with you is the moment I got a cause to fight for and a reason to live for. I love you.”
59. “From dating to wedding and from mortgage to kids, life has been a beautiful ride because I had you by my side. I love you.”
60. “Εvery day with yοu is better than the day before. Hοw is it that you continuously improve upon perfection? I love you, my dear wife.”
62. “Ι give you my heart with full intention, gratefully knowing that my life will never be the same, but much better. I love you, darling!”
63. “Ιn this ever-changing wοrld, you are the cοnstant by which Ι measure my progress. Ι’d be lost without you.”
Valentine Messages For Wife
Flowers, gifts, chocolates, accompanied by a mushy valentine message can turn out to be a perfect Valentine day for your wife. So woo her once more, appreciate her yet again, and tell her how much you love her with these beautiful Valentine messages. Here’s our lovely collection.
64. “We’ve been together for years through thick and thin. All these years, you’ve become my everything. I can’t imagine my life without you. Darling, my wife, I love you! Happy Valentines Day!”
65. “No one will ever come beyond you. You’re a perfect wife for me. I couldn’t ask for more. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
67. “My dear, thank you so much for the love and care. You are so kind and sweet and always make me feel special and loved. Let me repay that by loving you eternally. Happy Valentine’s Day.”
68. “If I was granted just one wish, I would ask for a longer life. The number of years I am destined to live on this planet may not be enough for me to tell you how much I love you. Happy Valentines!”
69. “No matter how hard and punishing a day has been, I know I’m going home to the most beautiful person there has ever been. I love you.
70. “Falling in love with you gave me a cause to fight for and a reason to live for. I love you.”
72. “Our wedding hasn’t drastically flipped my life upside down. But my life has definitely become free of frowns. I love you. Happy Valentines, dear wifey.”
73. “No words can express how much I love you. Just remember always that my love is true. You’re always in my mind. I always want you by my side. Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear wife.”
74. “Every day that I spend with you are the most precious moments to cherish. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful wife like you. Happy Valentine’s Day”.
75. “You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. Since you came into my life, everything seems different. I became happier and I finally realized my future. I love you, wifey.”
77. “Every time I look at you, I still can’t believe how much you’ve become a big part of my life. I look at you and I realize how much God loves me for He gave me the most wonderful gift in the world. I love you so much, darling!”
78. “I always looked for someone I could live with, but I ended up with someone I couldn’t live without. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
79. “There may be some times that we fight and argue, but just know that my love for you will never fade. I will always be here, loving you. Happy Valentine’s Day”
80. “To the most beautiful woman in the universe who became my world – Happy Valentine’s Day. Know that you’re the best gift that God gave me. I will always love you.”
82. “I know I’m not the perfect husband to have, but what I can promise you is that I will love you and stay faithful to you for the rest of my life. Happy Valentine’s Day”
83. “I always feel the presence of your love in my life. Everything you do makes me love you even more. I feel overwhelmed with your never-ending love.”
84. “My dear wife, every moment and every minute that I spend with you, my life becomes a wonderful dream come true. I always did and will always love you!
[ Read: Lovely Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas ]
85. “You changed my world since you entered into my life. The change is not simple and subtle. You added colors, meaning, and happiness in my life. Words cannot describe how much you mean to me!”
87. “No words can express how much I love you. Just always remember that my love is true. You’re always on my mind. I always want you by my side. Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear wife.”
88. “I am so lucky to have an affectionate and caring wife. I’ve never been so happy till I met you. I love you, my wife.”
89. “All my days and nights are filled with the wonders of your love. A lovely morning to you and thanks for being that special and wonderful woman in my life. I love you!”
90. “You are the reason why I am happy in life, Let me tag you as the world’s greatest wife, Love you lots, my sweetheart, Please don’t ever part!”
92. “The person who enters your life out of nowhere, and suddenly means the world to you. That’s you my dear wife! Happy Valentines!”
93. “You always guided me through darkness, You are the force behind my success, A special thanks on this special day for being a wonderful human being, and a great wife!”
94. “I always remember the day we were married and I feel that same joy in my heart now. I do not know what I would do without you. I am very grateful that you are a part of me. Love you, my wife.”
95. “Perhaps, the monotony of everyday has made us lose that magic that we had. But I want you to keep in mind that you are the woman of my dreams and I do not know what I would do without you. My feelings for you are sincere, and you are what I was looking for.”
97. “The first time I saw you, I realized that you would be someone special in my life. You are the woman who gave me a reason to live, so you have my heart and my love.”
98. “I know that during the years of our marriage, we have faced strong arguments, but in the end we have solved them and so here we are, still together until today. I am pretty sure our love is true, as well as what I feel for you. You know you have my heart and I am ready to give everything to you.”
99. “Three simple words can sum up the feelings of my heart. It was right there from the start – my beautiful wife, I love you a lot. Be my Valentine yet again.”
100. “I’m aware that I am not a perfect man, but each day I make an effort to show you all the love I have for you within my heart. I love you!”
[ Read: How To Be A Good Husband ]
We are sure those messages touched and stirred your heart. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and send those loving messages to your wife and thank her for all the things she’s done! Show her how all the love she has shown turned your life around, for the better.
Do you have any quotes to share? Leave them in the comments section below.
- Sweet Birthday Wishes For Wife
- Perfect Ways To Love Your Husband
- How To Impress Your Husband
- Birthday Surprise For Husband