Breakups are one of the toughest experiences of our life because they drain us emotionally, physically, and mentally. Share one of the breakup paragraphs with your ex-partner to convey your hurt and sadness to them. During the breakup phase, we are hurt, frustrated, angry, empty, and there is no magic pill to overcome the pain. But expressing your deep pain and innermost feelings with your ex can be therapeutic and will help relieve you of the pain and trauma of breakup. So, plunge into our post for some deep and meaningful breakup paragraphs that you can send to your ex.
45 Sad And Deep Breakup Paragraphs For Him And Her
Share your emotions with your beloved after the breakup and free yourself with the load.
Breakup Paragraphs For Him
If you’re looking for the right words to express your feelings to your ex-boyfriend, these breakup paragraphs for him will help you both.
- Without you in my arms, I wake up lonely. The bedroom is deafeningly quiet. I hope life treats you well and you have everything you desire. I wish you happiness and joy, and most of all, I wish you love. We’d both made our fair share of mistakes. I feel like I’m drowning in a sea of sadness and resentment.
- Memories are flooding back to me as I write this. They remind us of everything we used to be. I never imagined this relationship would end, even when things got tough. I thought we could mend our broken hearts. I wish you the best of luck in your search for happiness.
- There are many nights when you are all that I can think about. We couldn’t look each other in the eyes at times. Some days, I just can’t get out of bed. How did we get here, and why did something so precious have to die?
- I just want you to know that I deeply regret causing pain to you. I understand that apologizing to you will not help. But I’d like to take responsibility for my actions, and hopefully, earn your forgiveness so that we can both move on.
- I remember every cuddle and kiss, and I long for all of our memories. I wish we could go back in time to when I was yours and you were mine. Regardless of how real it appeared, it had all been a dream. But I can tell you that you’re the cutest dream I’ve ever had, and for that I’m grateful.
- You’ve slipped away in the blink of an eye, leaving only memories of just the other day. And I will always love you, even after we’ve both moved on. I hope you’re feeling better. Just know that I’ll be thinking about you and praying for you.
- We never imagined things would turn out this way. We never imagined we’d live to see this day. Time flew by, and now we’re a relic of the past. I live in my sorrow this day, and the tears will have to wait until tomorrow.
- When I was crying, you held me in your arms and kissed my face. You went above and beyond to make me the happiest girl on the planet. Can I sail through the ebb and flow of the ocean tides? Can I deal with the ups and downs of life’s seasons? I shall miss you.
- I ask the stars if everything is going to be okay. I ask the stars and the dark night, “Where is your love?” I’d have to learn to stare at an empty sky if all the stars faded away. I’m looking for a piece of myself you didn’t take, a piece of myself you didn’t touch.
- Outside my window, there’s a road that leads to who knows where. I glanced at it once or twice and wondered where it had gone. Some say pastures are new, but I’m not sure. So, I guess it’s over now, and it’s time for me to travel down a forgotten road.
Breakup Paragraphs For Her
While breaking up is never easy and is bound to be painful for both partners, these breakup paragraphs will assist you in reflecting on your feelings.
- I wanted to apologize for causing you distress. I was a complete fool, which I deeply regret. I would definitely behave better if I could turn back the clock and go back to that time, but I can’t. Then maybe you’ll be able to forgive me and can be friends again.
- I’m glad I was able to clear the air between us. Why don’t we take it a step further and meet as friends this week? It’s not about us reconciling, of course. It’s just a quick cup of coffee to say hello, or if you don’t want to see me again, we could at least say goodbye and end the relationship in a pleasant way.
- I’ll have to revisit the past to be happy again. Keep every memory for as long as it lasts, to reflect on how I used to feel, to remember as if they were real. Even though it’s over, I’ll have to pretend because everything good has to come to an end.
- My entire world has been turned on its head. You will have a special place in my heart for the rest of my life. I’ll think about you all the time. It’s a shame because true love is hard to find. Things have changed, and we’ve decided to go in different directions.
- I’ll never forget the good times we shared and I want you to know that I have always cared for you. I want you to know that I have always had a soft spot for you. Don’t forget me, remember the good times, and I hope to cross your path again someday.
- Without you, I don’t have a hand to hold. I’m a sad song, and I’m broke. I’m being torn apart without you like a sail in a storm. I will continue to love you even after we’ve both moved on and even after we’ve both started our own families.
- In my darkness full of despair, I see you calling to me at nigh like the swaying shadow of a forlorn tree basking in moonlight. Do you feel my tears welling up inside your heart like a river?
- I wait, engrossed in my dreams and fantasies, throughout the starry night, wishing on a falling star for a love I can’t see. So, I sit alone, gazing up at the stars, aware of what I’ve lost in my deeper self. So long, a love that was once my life.
- I feel like a forlorn figure held captive in a world of sorrow. I wonder how life plays a game with our hearts. It hardly matters how quickly love can change in a day. Each minute of waiting is spent in silence, with only soft echoes drifting through the air.
- Life felt like a dream as I walked in the rain holding your hand. I keep memories of now-gone times close to my heart, plans and dreams that did not pan out, and lovers who have parted ways.
Long Breakup Paragraphs
While it can be difficult to end a relationship due to the emotions involved, these long breakup paragraphs can help assuage your feelings.
- What could be more beautiful than a tree in full bloom on a sunny day? Now that spring has arrived, the flowers must die for the fruit to grow. Evolution’s ways are perfect, and springtime brings with it the promise of summer days to come. We had a wonderful time together, and I do not have any regrets about it.
- I want time to stand still, because just as the seasons of the year pass, so do the phases of our lives. But while we can’t stop the clock while we’re having a good time, we can take a break for a while, but all good times must come to an end. That’s okay, some times things are not in our control and we have to let it go. Thanks for being with me when I needed someone the most.
- Something from the depths of my being has been taken. Wounds that are so deep they never show and never heal. If I could, I’d stand up and take the blame. If I could, I’d take all the shame with me to the grave. All you need to do is forgive and move on for a better life. But do not forget the beautiful times we shared.
- For the first time in a long time, I feel compelled to flee. It wasn’t an easy decision for me, but I’m not regretful to face the light of day. My eyes are welling up with tears. When destiny calls, there is no escape. It’s okay dear. Do not be hard on yourself and find a brighter future ahead as you are a strong person.
- That last moment, which went so wrong, has wrecked me. Our frail eyes were locked for a few seconds too long. But now we must say goodbye to your quaint ways, our surprisingly common fights, and our long-term plans. I am sure, everything happens for a reason and we are nothing when it comes to destiny.
- It was clear from your eyes that you were feeling something as you kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye. There was something in me that said you didn’t want this to end and didn’t want to leave. But I understand. Some hard decisions have to be taken in life for our betterment. I wish you good luck.
Sad Breakup Paragraphs
These sad breakup paragraphs may provide you with comfort during these difficult times, allowing you and your ex-partner to heal faster.
- I would like to close my eyes and believe that maybe this would work, maybe we could make it. It just remained a maybe when I opened my eyes, leaving me feeling empty.
- We sat just inches apart not long ago, but now we feel like we’re miles apart. Now, who will comfort me when I cry, who will remind me to look after myself?
- I suppose things would have been different if we had talked more, listened more to each other, made more of an effort, and paid more attention to each other. However, you made me stronger and I should thank you for that.
- I may not be perfect, but my decisions are mine. People find it hard to accept that our relationship has changed, but I believe it’s time to get over that. I would be borne down by it like a massive storm if I stopped for too long.
- We played and danced together as two spirits in touch. Those times have ended, and nothing remained. We stood for nothing more than yesterday’s dream.
- Among many places I have been in my life, I remember the times I spent with you in a joyful state of mind. But the moments did not turn out as we had hoped.
- I wonder if you’re feeling the same way I am. You’ve hurt me so many times, but I can’t be angry at you. Instead, I sit around crying and feeling sad. Did you have to keep me hanging on for so long only to say goodbye?
- Every night, I sit on my bed, looking for a star to make a wish, but there aren’t any. So, I lie down to sleep, but all I can think about is you. I’m left with only memories and a broken heart. I try to recall all of the good times, but they all seem so distant. Now I’m just sad and tired.
- I was hopeful that we’d find a way to get through it. I hoped our love was thicker than all of this. But my hopes have been dashed, and I’m now surrounded by a cloud of fear. My body is struggling to break through the haze. In our path of pain and grief, there isn’t much that hasn’t been broken.
- I recall nights when we walked in the sand beneath the magical moonlight. I recall your silver voice singing melodies in the midst of the crashing waves. I feel the sorrow and pain. I have tears in my eyes for the first time in my life.
- We just stopped talking one day. We exchanged silenced glances. We somehow knew without using words or speech. We took a step back, took a look around, and went our separate ways. I had no idea love could cut so deeply into my heart.
- I spend every waking moment tossing and turning in my sleep. I recall the days that came and went like a dream. I watch the days pass by, wishing that time would stop. My heart is weeping as I sit in silence.
- My eyes have been drenched in tears like a cold rain. Nothing can make up for the nights I wept. I’m at a point where I’m feeling nothing but sadness. Please tell me that our love was not in vain.
- When we broke up, I went insane and sad. Every day, I found myself thinking of you. We shared our fears and our hopes. Didn’t we appreciate our flaws and beauty? It hurts to feel this kind of blame, and I never expected to feel this much pain.
- There were days when I felt more broken than loved, days when I stumbled through the day, and I wondered if this was the best it could get. Give me reason to believe that we were meant to be apart.
- There was a moment we shared together when it felt like the world fell away from us and it was just us two coexisting in nothingness, and I wanted that moment to last forever. It was sad to part because the moment did not last forever.
- If you would like to stay, I could, but there isn’t really anything left to say. It has been a long and emotional breakup. I suppose we naturally grew apart, but it still breaks my heart.
- I recall a time when nothing else mattered except you and me. You stole my heart, then ripped it apart. I miss the days when you’d just call to say, “I love you.” It was so difficult to say good-bye for a while back then.
- I had a dream last night that we were walking hand in hand on a mysterious island, placed above a white unending mile of sand, the moon was glowing brightly, and you smiled at me. It was a dream from yesterday when I woke up to reality.
While a breakup can be stressful for both partners, processing and expressing your feelings may be difficult. Writing breakup paragraphs may help you put your thoughts into words. You can use these breakup paragraphs as inspiration to express how you feel about the separation pangs.