Brothers are naughty yet caring. It’s natural to miss your brother when he is far away from you. So, express your feelings for him by sending him these ‘miss you brother’ quotes and let him know how much you love him and want him to be with you.
Read through this post and select any quote that you find relatable for the closest member of your family. Maybe your text could let him know that he is always in your heart.
150+ Sweet And Heart Touching “I Miss You Brother” Quotes And Messages
‘I Miss You Brother’ Messages
- When you were away, I realized how inspirational you have been to me. I know we fight and have our differences, but your presence in my life makes it beautiful. I miss you.
- Dear brother, you are my guiding light, my protective armor, my source of happiness, and a friend I can always count on. When you are with me, I love every second of our time spent together. When you are not around, I feel lonely and crave your presence in my life. I am waiting for you to come back soon and till then, I will miss you.
- No words could express how deeply I love you, dear brother. Your never-ending support towards my endeavors and constant encouragement pushes me to do great things in life. Your absence makes me sad, and I cannot wait to see you again. I miss you. I hope these words show my love and appreciation for you.
- You take along a piece of my heart when you go away. I miss our time together, our movie nights, deep heart-to-heart conversations, and our fun activities. I miss every bit of you when you are away.
- I love you, and I miss you immensely. Sending infinite virtual kisses and hugs while you are away. I cannot wait to meet you. Please come back soon.
- I am lucky to have a brother like you. Your presence in my life gives me the strength to fight every battle and the courage to leap with confidence. You are my lifeline, and I miss you.
- My happy picture is incomplete without you in it, dear brother. Come back soon to complete my happy picture.
- Had I known what your absence would do to me, I would have held on to you forever. I miss you, dear brother, and with every beat, I remember you. Our cherished moments together are all I have on my mind while I count the days left before I can see you again.
- I miss your company, dear brother. I never had a dull moment with you. I was happy and content with the simpler days of our togetherness. I did not realize how much I loved you until you left, and now there is a void only you could fill.
- We redefined sibling love when we were together. I know we had to part ways and go on, but I look forward to seeing you again. Until then, I miss you, brother.You bring joy to my life.
- You have been the reason behind my fantastic childhood. You are the light of my life, and it hurts me not to see you every day. I wish we get back together soon, brother, and reminisce about our good old days of happiness and togetherness.
- No words will do justice to express my feelings about your absence, dear brother. I miss you every second and wait for you to come back. You are one of the most important people in my life, and when you are not around, I miss you terribly.
- We have been partners in crime, confidantes for one another, and dependable support over the years. Your going away has affected me deeply, and each day, I miss you more, brother.
- I loved how I could be comfortable in your presence, brother. I could be vulnerable, sad, or happy without you being judgmental. I could embrace my flaws because you always encouraged me to be confident in who I am. My life would have been incomplete without you, dear brother, and while you are away, I can do nothing but miss you immensely.
- Bringing you into my life is the best thing our parents did. I love you endlessly, and this distance kills me, dear brother. Come back soon; I miss you.
- Life was better with you in it. You defined my happiness, and in your absence, I do nothing but miss you. Waiting for you every day, I imagine what it would be like to reunite and have you back in my life. I miss you, brother.
- Dear brother, like the morning dew, is loved by the freshly bloomed flower; I love you. Like the spider loves webbing, birds love flying, I love you. My love for you is immeasurable, and so is my yearning to meet you. Missing you, dear brother, come to meet me soon.
- Growing up with you as a brother has been the greatest gift life has ever given me. I miss you so much.
- No one can ever fill the gap you left in my heart. My darling brother, I miss you terribly.
- The moments we shared always bring a smile to my face. I really miss you, dude.
- I feel a wave of sadness whenever I see your photos or hear your voice over the phone. My brother, I miss you so much.
- Our friendship is unbreakable, our laughs are legendary, and our love for one another is limitless. My darling brother, I miss you terribly and wish you were here with me.
- Even though you live far away, our shared memories live on in my heart. I really miss you, dude, and I wish I could see you soon.
- I miss your jokes, your raucous laughter, your silly pranks, and your presence. You are the best brother a person could have.
- My brother, you are my best friend. I miss your voice and your company. I love you, and I really miss having you around.
- I may not be happy now, but I guarantee you will surely bring my lost happiness when you return. I miss you so much.
- Without you, our house and my world both feel so empty. Brother, I miss you more than words can explain.
- You’ve left a vacuum in my life that will never be filled. My darling brother, I miss you terribly.
- Words cannot express how much I miss you, my dear brother. I wish you were still among us.
- My heart aches daily since I can’t see or talk to you. I really miss you, dude.
- My childhood memories would have been as dark as the night if it weren’t for a brother like you – the sun that lit up my life. Love you, and thank you for everything.
- I don’t go a day without thinking about you, my darling brother. I really miss you.
- The days may pass, but our shared experiences will never fade from my memory. My brother, I miss you so much. Come back soon.
- I may not be able to see or embrace you, but I know you’re constantly keeping an eye on me. My dearest brother, I miss you terribly.
- I miss your warm embraces, lighthearted taunting, and comforting presence. Although I fought with you daily, know that I love you deeply.
- Although we have grown up and gone our separate ways in life, we have never grown apart. I miss you, brother, and I hope we can meet soon.
- You teased me and played pranks on me, but you never judged me and always accepted me as I was. You are the best brother I could have asked for. I miss you, dude.
- Without you, the world feels cold and lonely. My dearest brother, I miss you terribly.
- I wait by the door for you to appear. Then, I realize you’re far away and not coming home anytime soon, and I go back to feeling lonely. I’m missing you so much, bro.
- I miss you, brother. Not in an “it’s been a while” type of way, but in an “I need you here with me right now” type of way. Please come home soon.
- Sometimes, I sit in my room and count on my fingers the day that you come back home. Please be here soon, our house feels so empty without you.
- Your absence feels like it’s been an eternity. I’m missing you, dude. You are my motivation, and I can’t stop thinking about you.
- I cry every time I miss your smile and the wisdom you provide me. I adore you, my dear brother. Please come home soon.
‘I Miss You Brother’ Messages From Sister
- You are Luke to my Leia, and together we used to be inseparable. This distance between us makes me miss you even more, and I hope we are reunited soon.
- A brother’s love is unique. As your sister, I enjoyed your brotherly pampering every minute until you went away. I miss you, dear brother, and I hope you come back soon.
- I am drowned in the pain of not seeing you every day, dear brother. Missing you has now become my habit, and I hope you meet me soon. Until then, your sister will miss you every second.
- Our brother-sister bond is like none other. My life is beautiful because you are in it, and I cannot imagine living without you around. Please come back soon. I miss you every day.
- You are my protective angel, and I miss talking to you, hugging you, and being around you. I miss our long discussions and sweet fights over the last bagel. Brother, come soon because I miss you.
- Together, we made the best sibling duo. Please come back so that we can relive our good times. I am missing you, brother.
- Being your sister is my privilege. I feel blessed to have a smart, handsome, caring, and protective brother like you. Love you, dear brother, and miss you.
- Your jokes made me laugh, your love for me made me cry, your protectiveness made me courageous, and with you, I grew stronger.
- Your presence in my life, dear brother, has transformed me for good. Being apart from you is causing me heartache. Come back.
- I miss your advice, companionship, and smile. A day with you is like a year without rain. Please come back soon, brother.
- God knew that I would need a guiding light throughout my life, so he gave me you. Your presence in my life has made every bit of it beautiful. Your advice, care, encouragement, compassion, and love have kept me going through thick and thin. I miss you, brother.
- I may not be the best sisterin the world, but you are the best brother.I could not ask for a better companion to grow up with, and I would continue thanking my stars for gifting you to me. My admiration for you is unparalleled.
- My life would not be what it is if it were not for you, my brother. You made each birthday, festival, and achievement worth celebrating with your encouragement and enthusiasm. It saddens me that you are far away. Come home soon; your sister awaits your arrival.
- There are moments when I cannot bear a second of your absence, brother. You have always been an integral part of my life, and I cannot believe that you are miles apart now. I will wait for the moment when we can live our lives the way we did as children. Until then, I will miss you.
- I want you to know I haven’t been sitting around since you left. Everything you’ve taught me has been my guide to this day, but I still miss you, brother.
- I kept glancing at your seat beside the dining table last night, which made me realize how much I miss you. So I’ve planned a lot of hugs and kisses for the next time I see you.
- You had such a large heart that you committed your life to helping others. Brother, you are the kindest man I know. But do spare a thought for your family and visit us soon, we miss you.
- Brother, you are constantly there in my thoughts. I hope every day that I bring you from my imagination to reality. Miss you, bro.
- People change, so please, when you return, do not change your attitude toward me. Let us always be the best siblings we can be. I’ve missed you too much to accept your departure.
- I’m trying to carry on with what you’ve taught me, but there are moments when I wish you were here to test me, brother. I really miss you!
- Your thoughts will live on in my heart forever, brother. I wish I could just forget about you, but it’s impossible. I miss you.
- Saying goodbye and going separate ways is difficult, and it is even more difficult when you haven’t seen one another in a long time. I miss you, brother.
- Your absence tells me that my home is empty. Perhaps it actually is. I can’t be at peace because I miss you so much. Please return as soon as possible.
Regina Maliff, a passionate blogger and full-time property manager from the US, expresses how she misses her brother in her blog titled ‘My Brother.’ She shares, “I Miss my brother, Sargent Charles Acampora. He serves our country, and I could not be more proud of him. I don’t write about him much because I don’t really know what to say. I just miss him, and I love him (i).”
Missing My Little Brother Messages
- I miss you, little brother. No matter how old you grow, you would always be my little brother whom I would protect and love forever.
- I have seen you blossom into the man you are today, and I cannot say enough how proud I am of you. While you are away, paving your career path, I will pray for your success and miss you.
- You were so cute as a baby. I cannot express how much I miss not seeing you around and caring for you every day.
- Growing up with you has been the best part of my life. Each moment I spent caring for you, guiding you, watching you grow, and loving you has been etched to my memory forever. While you are away, these memories would be my support to keep remembering the good days.
- Your absence, dear brother, has left me lonely. I keep staring at our room’s walls to find your pictures and remember you. I will wait for you; please come back soon.
- Little brothers are usually mischievous, but you were different. Your little pranks kept me entertained and made me love you even more. I miss those days.
- We used to be inseparable as kids, and now while you are away, I cannot do without you, little brother. Would you please come home soon?
- You are my shining star, and while you are away at work, I miss our little moments and fights. Come back soon so that we can create those memories again.
- You are and will always be my baby brother. Even though we have had our differences, I know in my heart that you would always be there for me. I miss you, my little brother, come back soon.
- I miss you and keep thinking about you all day. Not seeing you every day makes me feel lonely. Although I want you to work harder and achieve great things in life, little brother, I hope we meet soon.
- Your pranks and naughty limericks linger in my mind all day. Life is very dull without you, and I miss all your silly gestures. Now that you are not here, I am anguished. Come to me soon, brother.
- I will forever miss you, little brother, but I especially miss the long conversations over the porch. I hope we do that again, soon.
- I wish I could ease my pain of staying away from you, brother. I miss you terribly.
- Each cell of my body misses every bit of you, little brother. Come back soon.
- I keep praying to God that our distance ends soon. I cannot do without you, little brother, and I miss you immensely.
- You changed my life forever from the day you were born. Every moment of my life ever since has been beautiful because you were in it. Please come home soon, brother; I miss you.
- I miss playing pranks, taking long walks, and watching fun movies together. I miss everything that we did together.
- Although you were younger than me, you could tell when I was sad and did everything you could to make me happy. I miss you so much, little brother. You are irreplaceable in my life.
- You have been everything to me since you were born. Now that you’ve gone to another city, I want to rush away to meet you wherever you are. Miss you so much.
- I’m hoping that when we see each other, we won’t become strangers. I’ve missed you so badly that I can’t picture you acting strangely towards me when you return, brother.
- When I see you in my dreams, we chat about where we are in life, about everything and nothing. I miss our whispered conversations in the dead of the night and you, my dear little brother.
- I feel honored to have you as my little brother. If there was a way of undoing the distance between us, I’d do it in a second. I miss you so much.
- I look in the mirror and see a sibling sick from missing a brother. Brother, you are cherished, and I wish you well wherever you are.
- If missing you is a crime, I’ll gladly be arrested because of you. Perhaps this will accelerate your return. Life isn’t the same without you at home, little brother.
- Remember how we spoke about everything under the sun in the dead of the night? I acted annoyed but looked forward to our conversations. I wish I could talk to you like that again, but for the time being, I can only miss you more and more.
- You painstakingly showed me where to position each foot as you taught me how to climb trees, even though I was far older than you. You’ve always been my little overachiever, and I miss you terribly. Please come home soon.
- Your absence breaks my heart to the point that I can’t explain why I constantly feel like a part of me is missing. Come home soon, little brother, I miss you.
- From the day you were born, you have not just been my little brother, but my best friend. Thus, your absence hurts doubly so. Please visit me soon.
Missing My Big Brother Messages
- You have been my shelter and the protective shield of my life, big brother. I cannot wait to see you soon, and I miss you.
- You have always been there for me as an elder brother and friend. My adoration for you has grown over the years. Being away from you only makes me sad. Please come back.
- I hope to make you proud one day. I miss you, brother, and I hope that you rest well in heaven.
- Life is so unpredictable, and losing you has been the most significant loss I have ever faced in life. I miss you immensely, and the thought of not seeing you every day saddens me deeply.
- You are not just my elder brother; you are my everything. You played the role of a friend and parent too, and it is because of you, I live a good life today. Please be safe, big brother, and I miss you.
- You have raised me so well, big brother, and our bond is one of the best in the whole world.
- Dear brother, you are a gem at heart. I cannot wait for our reunion, and until then, I will miss you.
- You got me candies, gave me books to read, played games with me to keep me company, and did so much more. I do not know how I would pay you back for all you have done for me.
- A brother’s love is unique, and there is nothing as beautiful as your love for me. This is just another reason I miss you, big brother.
- I’m at a loss for words to express how I’ve felt since the day you departed. Your absence has left me weak, and I’m still struggling to get back up. Big brother, I wish you were here.
- The most difficult part of missing my big brother is wanting to contact him about anything that has happened to me. I wish he were here.
- I feel like I’m suffering from a terrible illness, and having my big brother back here is the only way to get rid of it. Please think of how much I miss you and make time to come home.
- I know it will be a while before I get to see you again, big brother, but I still miss you very much.
- I’ve attempted to establish new acquaintances in the hopes that it will replace the emptiness left by your absence, big brother. But nothing ever stays the same. I miss having you around.
- Sometimes I feel like life is pointless without my big brother. Maybe I’m overthinking because of your absence, but I know it’s true. I’m truly missing you.
- We were born from the same womb and shared childhood experiences, but distance has now separated us. I long for our childhood days again because I miss you, my big brother.
- I’m not sure why I dropped weight so rapidly after you went, but I feel that I missed you so much that my heart worked twice as hard. I love you so much, plese come visit me soon, big brother.
- I’m always looking forward to hearing your voice. You can call it selfishness, but I’m missing you dearly. I don’t care if you tease me about it later, but please come home soon.
- I’m glad I have you as a big brother. Sometimes you annoy me, sometimes you act too much like a second dad, but I love you all the same and I miss you terribly.
- My face lights up with a smile when I hear your voice. You mean a lot to me, big brother. I miss you so much, please visit home soon.
- Some believe that distance separates two hearts. That, my brother, does not hold water with me. If distance tries to divide us, blood will bring us back together.
‘I Miss You Brother’ Quotes
- “I miss my brother, and if you won’t fight for the thing that makes you happy, then I am going to fight for you.” Krista Ritchie
- “Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other.” James Patterson
- “There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
- “The beauty of genuine brotherhood and peace is more precious than diamonds or silver or gold.”- Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Once a brother, always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference, and no matter the issue.”- Byron Pulsifer
- “Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.” –Jolene Perry
- “There is no time like the old time when you and I were young.”- Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
- “A sibling is the lens through which you see your childhood.”- Ann Hood
- “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.”- Antisthenes
- “Never make a companion equal to a brother.”– Hesiod
- “Do you know what friendship is…it is to be brother and sister; two souls which touch without mingling, two fingers on one hand.”- Victor Hugo
- “Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life.” Ritu Ghatourey
- “True brothers are never blood-related. But born of the spirit.”- Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.”- Susan Scarf Merrell
- “You are not my friend, you are my brother, my friend.”- Jaroslaw Jarzabowski
- “The bond that binds us is beyond choice. We are brothers. We are brothers in what we share.”- Ursula K. Le Guin
- “He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer, and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.”- Gregg Levoy
- “A brother is a friend given by nature.”- Jean Baptiste Legouve
- “Your brother is your alter ego, your friend, and sometimes your hero.”- Maxime Lagace
- “If I miss you any harder, my heart might come looking for you.” –Gemma Troy
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” – Virginia Woolf
- “You’re everywhere except right here, and it hurts.”– Rupi Kaur
- “I miss you in waves, and tonight, I’m drowning.”– Denice Envall
- “Half of me is missing you, and the other half is missing you.” – Ranata Suzuki
- “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.”– Nicholas Sparks
- “For when the cold winds blow, I will close my eyes calmly knowing I am anchored to you.”– Tyler Knott Gregson
- “I keep myself busy with the things I do, but every time I pause, I still think of you.”– Cecelia Ahern
- “I felt like I was leaving a piece of my soul behind the moment you left. And every second that passes, I miss you like that, times a million.”– J.A. Huss
- “Poets use countless words to describe their pain, but I only need three: I miss you.”– Caroline George
- “Sometimes, only one person is missing, and the whole world seems depopulated.”– Alphonse De Lamartine
- “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.”– Edna St. Vincent Millay
- “Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “I miss you every second of every minute, every minute of every hour, every hour of every day.” – Shanece
- “Another day, another pang that you are far.”– Byron Caldwell Smith
- “But I must admit, I miss you quite terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby.”– Lemony Snicket
- “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
An anonymous blogger narrates the lingering pain and hardship of losing their brother and says, “I can still hear his voice. I can still see his broad, cheeky grin. I can still recall his laid-back, easy-going, good-natured presence and how I loved his company (ii).”
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do miss you brother quotes make it easier or harder to cope with the feeling of missing someone?
The effect of “miss you brother” quotes can vary from person to person. For some, reading quotes that express the feeling of missing a brother may provide comfort and a sense of connection with others who have experienced similar emotions.
2. Why do we turn to quotes when we can’t find the right words to express our emotions?
Quotes help to communicate when we struggle to express our thoughts or feelings. They offer concise and powerful ways to convey complex ideas and emotions and can provide a sense of validation and understanding when we can’t find the right words.
3. How can we use quotes to keep the memory of our loved ones alive even after they are gone?
Using quotes is an effective way to preserve the memory of our loved ones after they pass away. We can create a memory book, share their favorite quotes on social media, frame their quotes, use them as a daily mantra, or incorporate them into celebrations. Doing so can honor their memory and keep their spirit alive.
4. Is there a connection between missing someone and the bond that we share with them?
Yes, missing someone is often a reflection of the bond that we share with them. When we have a strong bond with someone, we develop a sense of attachment and emotional closeness, which can lead to feelings of longing and sadness when they are not present.
5. How do we cope with the feeling of missing our siblings when we are geographically far apart from each other?
One way to cope with the feeling of missing siblings who live far away is to schedule regular video or phone calls to stay connected. You can also send messages or photos to each other throughout the week. Planning visits or trips to see each other in person can also provide something to look forward to and help maintain the relationship.
You may often struggle to express your love and affection to your brother in words. You may love and respect them but conveying your feelings to them is another matter. The heartfelt “miss you brother” quotes listed here may match your feelings and help you craft a touching message for your brother. So, if you are away from your brother and are missing him badly, pick up a quote that stirs your heart, add your emotions to it, and send it across. Your thoughtful words will make your brother feel loved and strengthen your bond further.
Infographic: Couple More “I Miss You Brother” Quotes
Siblings make one’s journey from childhood to adulthood exciting and full of happy memories. But when they have to move to different cities or places, it might create a void in the other sibling’s hearts. So, if you feel the same about your brother moving away from home or staying away for a long time, we have this infographic prepared with an extended list of “I Miss You, Brother” quotes.
Personal Experience: Source
- Overweight in singletons compared to children with siblings: the IDEFICS study.