Brothers are naughty yet caring. It’s natural to miss your brother when he is far away from you. So, express your feelings for him by sending him these ‘miss you brother’ quotes and let him know how much you love him and want him to be with you.
Read through this post and select any quote that you find relatable. Maybe your text could make him know that he is always in your heart.
75 Sweet And Heart Touching “I Miss You Brother” Quotes And Messages
‘I Miss You Brother’ Messages
- When you were away, I realized how important you have been to me. I know we fight and have our differences, but your presence in my life makes it beautiful. I miss you.
- Dear brother, you are my guiding light, my protective armor, my source of happiness, and a friend I can always count on. When you are with me, I love every second of our time spent together. When you are not around, I feel lonely and crave your presence in my life. I am waiting for you to come back soon and till then, I will miss you.
- No words could express how deeply I love you, dear brother. Your never-ending support towards my endeavors and constant encouragement pushes me to do great things in life. Your absence makes me sad, and I cannot wait to see you again. I miss you.
- You take along a piece of my heart when you go away. I miss our time together, our movie nights, deep heart-to-heart conversations, and our fun activities. I miss every bit of you when you are away.
- I love you, and I miss you immensely. Sending infinite virtual kisses and hugs while you are away. I cannot wait to meet you. Please come back soon.
- I am lucky to have a brother like you. Your presence in my life gives me the strength to fight every battle and the courage to leap with confidence. You are my lifeline, and I miss you.
- My happy picture is incomplete without you in it, dear brother. Come back soon to complete my happy picture.
- Had I known what your absence would do to me, I would have held on to you forever. I miss you, dear brother, and with every beat, I remember you. Our cherished moments together are all I have on my mind while I count the days left before I can see you again.
- I miss your company, dear brother. I never had a dull moment with you. I was happy and content with the simpler days of our togetherness. I did not realize how much I loved you until you left, and now there is a void only you could fill.
- We redefined sibling love when we were together. I know we had to part our ways and go on, but I look forward to seeing you again. Until then, I miss you, brother.
- You have been the reason behind my fantastic childhood. You are the light of my life, and it hurts me not to see you every day. I wish we get back together soon, brother, and reminisce our good old days of happiness and togetherness.
- No words will do justice to express my feelings about your absence, dear brother. I miss you every second and wait for you to come back. You are one of the most important people in my life, and when you are not around, I miss you terribly.
- We have been partners in crime, confidante for one another, and dependable support over the years. Your going away has affected me deeply, and each day, I miss you more, brother.
- I loved how I could be comfortable in your presence, brother. I could be vulnerable, sad, or happy without you being judgmental. I could embrace my flaws because you always encouraged me to be confident in who I am. My life would have been incomplete without you, dear brother, and while you are away, I can do nothing but miss you immensely.
- Bringing you into my life is the best thing our parents did. I love you endlessly, and this distance kills me, dear brother. Come back soon; I miss you.
- Life was better with you in it. You defined my happiness, and in your absence, I do nothing but miss you. Waiting for you every day, I imagine what it would be like to reunite and have you back in my life. I miss you, brother.
- Dear brother, like the morning dew, is loved by the freshly bloomed flower; I love you. Like the spider loves webbing, birds love flying, I love you. My love for you is immeasurable, and so is my yearning to meet you. Missing you dear brother, come to meet me soon.
‘I Miss You Brother’ Messages From Sister
- You are Luke to my Leia, and together we used to be inseparable. This distance between us makes me miss you even more, and I hope we are reunited soon.
- A brother’s love is unique. As your sister, I enjoyed experiencing it every minute until you went away. I miss you, dear brother, and I hope you come back soon.
- I am drowned in the pain of not seeing you every day, dear brother. Missing you has now become my habit, and I wish you meet me soon. Until then, your sister will miss you every second.
- Our brother-sister bond is like none other. My life is beautiful because you are in it, and I cannot imagine living without you around. Please come back soon. I miss you every day.
- You are my protective angel, and I miss talking to you, hugging you, and being around you. I miss our long discussions and sweet fights over the last bagel. Brother, come soon because I miss you.
- Together, we made the best sibling duo. Please come back so that we can relive our good times. I am missing you, brother.
- Being your sister is my privilege. I feel blessed to have a smart, handsome, caring, and protective brother like you. Love you, dear brother, and miss you.
- Your jokes made me laugh, your love for me made me cry, your protectiveness made me courageous, and with you, I grew stronger.
- Your presence in my life, dear brother, has transformed me for good.
- I miss your advice, companionship, and smile. A day with you is like a year without rain. Please come back soon, brother.
- God knew that I would need a guiding light throughout my life, so he gave me you. Your presence in my life has made every bit of it beautiful. Your advice, care, encouragement, and love have kept me going through thick and thin. I miss you, brother.
- I may not be the best sister in the world, but you are the best brother. I could not ask for a better companion to grow up with, and I would continue thanking my stars for gifting you to me.
- My life would not be what it is if it were not for you, my brother. You made each birthday, festival, and achievement worth celebrating with your encouragement and enthusiasm. It saddens me that you are far away. Come home soon; your sister awaits your arrival.
- There are moments when I cannot bear a second of your absence, brother. You have always been an integral part of my life, and I cannot believe that you are miles apart now. I will wait for the moment when we can live our lives the way we did as children. Until then, I will miss you.
Missing My Little Brother Messages
- I miss you, little brother. No matter how old you grow, you would always be my little brother whom I would protect and love forever.
- I have seen you blossom into the man you are today, and I cannot say enough how proud I am of you. While you are away, paving your career path, I will pray for your success and miss you.
- You were so cute as a baby. I cannot express how much I miss not seeing you around and caring for you every day.
- Growing up with you has been the best part of my life. Each moment I spent caring for you, guiding you, watching you grow, and loving you has been etched to my memory forever. While you are away, these memories would be my support to keep remembering the good days.
- Your absence, dear brother, has left me lonely. I keep staring at our room’s walls to find your pictures and remember you. I will wait for you; please come back soon.
- Little brothers are usually mischievous, but you were different. Your little pranks kept me entertained and made me love you even more. I miss those days.
- We used to be inseparable as kids, and now while you are away, I cannot do without you, little brother. Would you please come home soon?
- You are my shining star, and while you are away at work, I miss our little moments and fights. Come back soon so that we can create those memories again.
- You are and will always be my baby brother. Even though we have had our differences, I know in my heart that you would always be there for me. I miss you, my little brother, come back soon.
- I miss you and keep thinking about you all day. Not seeing you every day makes me feel lonely. Although I want you to work harder and achieve great things in life, little brother, I hope we meet soon.
- Your pranks and naughty limericks linger in my mind all day. Life is very dull without you, and I miss all your silly gestures. Come to me soon, brother.
- I will forever miss you, little brother, but I especially miss the long conversations over the porch. I hope we do that again, soon.
- I wish I could ease my pain of staying away from you, brother. I miss you terribly.
- Each cell of my body misses every bit of you, little brother. Come back soon.
- I keep praying to God that our distance ends soon. I cannot do without you, little brother, and I miss you immensely.
- You changed my life forever from the day you were born. Every moment of my life ever since has been beautiful because you were in it. Please come home soon, brother; I miss you.
- I miss playing pranks, taking long walks, and watching fun movies together. I miss everything that we did together.
Missing My Big Brother Messages
- You have been my shelter and the protective shield of my life, big brother. I cannot wait to see you soon, and I miss you.
- You have always been there for me as an elder brother and friend. Being away from you only makes me sad. Please come back.
- I hope to make you proud one day. I miss you, brother, and I hope that you rest well in heaven.
- Life is so unpredictable, and losing you has been the most significant loss I have ever faced in life. I miss you immensely, and the thought of not seeing you every day saddens me deeply.
- You are not just my elder brother; you are my everything. You played the role of a friend and parent too, and it is because of you, I live a good life today. Please be safe, big brother, and I miss you.
- You have raised me so well, big brother, and our bond is one of the best in the whole world.
- Dear brother, you are a gem at heart. I cannot wait to reunite with you, and until then, I will miss you.
- You got me candies, gave me books to read, played games with me to keep me company, and did so much more. I do not know how I would pay you back for all you have done for me.
‘I Miss You Brother’ Quotes
- “I miss my brother, and if you won’t fight for the thing that makes you happy, then I am going to fight for you.” Krista Ritchie
- “Half the time when brothers wrestle, it’s just an excuse to hug each other.” James Patterson
- “There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.” Astrid Alauda
- “The beauty of genuine brotherhood and peace is more precious than diamonds or silver or gold.”- Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Once a brother, always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference, and no matter the issue.”- Byron Pulsifer
- “Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.” –Jolene Perry
- “There is no time like the old time when you and I were young.”- Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
- “A sibling is the lens through which you see your childhood.”- Ann Hood
- “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.”- Antisthenes
- “Never make a companion equal to a brother.”– Hesiod
- “Do you know what friendship is…it is to be brother and sister; two souls which touch without mingling, two fingers on one hand.”- Victor Hugo
- “Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life.” Ritu Ghatourey
- “True brothers are never blood-related. But born of the spirit.”- Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.”- Susan Scarf Merrell
- “You are not my friend, you are my brother, my friend.”- Jaroslaw Jarzabowski
- “The bond that binds us is beyond choice. We are brothers. We are brothers in what we share.”- Ursula K. Le Guin
- “He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer, and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.”- Gregg Levoy
- “A brother is a friend given by nature.”- Jean Baptiste Legouve
- “Your brother is your alter ego, your friend, and sometimes your hero.”- Maxime Lagace
Expressing your emotions for a brother who is away would not feel challenging. These ‘I miss you brother’ quotes, can help you express your thoughts and feelings easily.