Do you want your kid to look like the scariest little monster this Halloween? Are you looking for some fresh Halloween face paint for kids? If you said yes to either question, consider reading our post below!
Halloween is incomplete without some scary face paint for kids, isn’t it? The creepiest night of the year calls for some ghastly face paints. You don’t need to be a professional artist to transform your tot into a clown, pirate, monster or an animal. Just a few face paints, brushes, and pieces of sponge can do the magic. Here are ten simple Halloween face painting ideas for kids that can help you change your little angels to little monsters in a matter of few minutes.
Top Ideas Of Halloween Face Paint For Kids:
1. Perfect Pumpkin:
- Draw a thick red, pumpkin outline on the face. Then use a triangular sponge to fill in the orange. Make sure you blend the paint well around the edges.
- Using a paint brush, outline the pumpkin in brown and draw the vertical segment lines.
- Line the underneath in black and draw two triangles near the chin.
- With the black paint and a thin brush, draw the pumpkin smile. Ensure that you make the gaps in the teeth.
- Finish off the paint by drawing the green stalk on the child’s forehead.
[ Read: Halloween Games For Kids ]
- Using a paint brush or sponge, apply white paint on the eyelids and around the brows. Make sure that the paint does not get into your kid’s eyes. Use the same white paint around the mouth area.
- Make a broad outline around the mouth area with red paint. Brush the lower lip with the same red paint and make a small dot on the tip of the nose.
- Use black paint to outline the white patches around the eyes. You can also make eyelashes with the same black paint. Your halloween kids face paint is ready!
- Cover the face with orange paint.
- Apply white paint around the eyes. Outline the white paint with black paint.
- Use a thin paintbrush to draw tiger stripes on cheeks and forehead.
- Make a small black heart or a small triangle at the tip of the nose.
- With white paint, paint a circle around one eye. Use the same color for creating the base of the mouth.
- Using a thin brush or sponge, create feathery strokes around the mouth edges to give a furry effect.
- With the red paint, make the dog’s tongue from the bottom lip down the chin.
- Now use black paint to make the nose and whisker follicles. You can also paint the upper lip black for a more realistic look.
- Using the same black paint, add the tongue details and outline the circle around the eye. This is a easy halloween face painting for kids
[ Read: Halloween Costume Ideas For Kids ]
- Cover the whole face with a wash of white face paint.
- Use black paint to make a “widow’s peak” on the forehead. You can even use the black paint to accentuate the brows.
- Use white paint to make two fangs from the lower lip. Outline the fangs with black paint.
- Use red paint to fill the lips and make blood dripping from the fangs.
- Use a broad paintbrush to paint a red stripe across the forehead. Paint two red stripes at the end to give an appearance of a tied bandana. Give the red bandana a black outline. You can also make white or yellow dots on the bandana.
- Now use the black paint to make the eye patch. Make two narrow black stripes from the patch to the bandana.
- Using a thin paintbrush, make the pirate mustache and a goatee on the chin.
- Pull back the kid’s hair with a headband and cover his clothes with a cape.
- Apply gray paint on the face, leaving the eyelids and areas between the nose and mouth. If you want to give a thicker coverage, then apply a second coat of the paint after the first coat dries. Once the second coat dries, pat the paint with a sponge for an even finish.
- Apply white paint around the eyes and area around the nose and mouth.
- Now apply light pink paint on the apple of the cheeks.
- Using a thin bristled paintbrush, make dark pink outlines around the white patch on the mouth and nose.
- Paint the lips using the same dark pink color and make dark pink dots above the mouth.
- Using another narrow brush and white paint, make the whiskers on the cheeks.
- Make two thick white lines for bunny teeth on the lower lip. Your little bunny is ready.
- Cover the entire face of your kid with white paint. You can use a sponge or a large brush for painting. Leave a ½-inch border around the edge of the face.
- With a small makeup brush, circle the eyes with black paint and dots for teeth above and below the lips.
- Fill the hollows of the cheeks with black paint. Use the same black paint to draw cracks in the middle of the forehead. The cute skeleton is ready.
[ Read: Halloween Crafts For Kids ]
- Cover your little girl’s face with yellow or green paint.
- Fill the lips and make the circle around the eyes with black paint.
- You can also make spider webs or bugs on the face. You will love this kids halloween face painting.
- Apply a white base across the kid’s eyes with a paintbrush or sponge, creating a wing shape. Outline the wings with black paint.
- Cover the forehead and half face with red paint. Leave out the nose.
- Use black paint to draw a spider between the eyebrows. Use the same color for spider webs on the forehead.
These halloween face paint ideas for kids are not just for Halloween. You can paint his face any time for a carnival or a birthday party. We’d recommend you to stick to three or four colors that coordinate well with his outfit. Which of these ideas appealed to you and your kid the most? Tell us below.
- 10 Cute Ideas For Tiger Face Paint For Kids
- 20 Fun Painting Ideas And Activities For Your Kids
- 5 Edible Homemade Finger Paints For Kids
- 10 Fun Vegetable Painting For Kids
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- Sahabi Names: 75 Best Male Sahaba Names For Baby Boys - February 22, 2018
- Sahabiyat Names: 75 Sacred Female Sahaba Names For Baby Girls - February 20, 2018
- 65 Lord Rama Names For Baby Boy With Meanings - December 21, 2017