Schools in Dwarka, New Delhi, have become quite the talk of the town in recent years. It is known for its top-notch education programs, leading to young professionals flocking towards this part of the city to start families there. These schools also have a commendable infrastructure. Many parents want their kids to study in these prestigious institutions because of their high-class education, top amenities, and innovative facilities.
If you live in or near Delhi and are looking for a school that can help your kids reach their full potential, you have come to the right place! We have compiled a list of some of the best schools in Dwarka that you may want to consider for your child.
1. Mount Carmel School:
- Mount Carmel School, established in 1972, is the second school by the Mount Carmel Society. It is renowned for its academics and discipline.
- It has a well-designed campus clubbed with some of the best amenities your kid can ever get. The school also teaches foreign languages like French and Spanish to its student.
- The Shiksha Kendra of Mount Carmel provides education after the school hours to people who have never been to school. It is widely considered one of the best schools in Dwarka New Delhi.
Sector – 22 Phase I, DWARKA, Delhi
2. Delhi Public School:
- Delhi Public School, Dwarka topped in five categories, including ECA, academic rigor, infrastructure, and facilities. Along with academics, Delhi Public School also provides avenues for personal growth and development.
- It encourages its students to develop interests in quizzing, public speaking, dramatics and other extra-curricular activities. It featured in the prominent list of schools in Dwarka.
- Delhi Public School even has an enormous area for playing cricket, football, badminton, basketball and tennis.
Sector 3, Phase-I, DWARKA, Delhi
3. Bal Bharti Public School:
- Bal Bharti Public School came into existence in the year 1944, during the pre-independence era to preserve and foster the Indian heritage, culture, and tradition. It is one of the oldest schools in Dwarka Delhi.
- In the primary and pre-primary stage, the school follows the Montessori Method of teaching. The kids are gradually exposed to formal education in the primary department. And in the middle and secondary department, the school uses latest electronic and scientific methods to sustain the interest of the pupils.
- To foster the qualities of selfless service, charity, and compassion, the school organizes visits to old age homes and orphanages.
Sector – 12, DWARKA, Delhi
4. Venkateshwar International School:
- Established by Shri Venkateshwar Education Society, VenkateshwarInternational School is reputed for providing quality education to its pupils. Widely mooted as the best school in Dwarka, It aims to transform the ordinary lives into extraordinary by building the values, character and leadership traits.
- Venkateshwar International School is renowned for its architectural magnificence and academic standards. The excellent infrastructure is accentuated with the well-maintained sports field, and beautiful, well-manicured lawn.
- Venkateshwar International School offers a broad range of facilities like digitally equipped classrooms and virtual science labs.
Sector-10, DWARKA, Delhi
5. JM International School
- Founded in 2004, JM International School is affiliated to CBSE and offers classes from pre-primary to class XII.
- The school has AV digital classrooms, well-equipped science, mathematics and computer laboratories. It has a learning center with a library consisting of more than 10,000 books.
- The campus has lush green playgrounds, amphitheater, and creative spaces exclusively for performing and visual arts.
Sector-6, Dwarka, Delhi – 110 075
6. Nirmal Bhartia School:
- Nirmal Bhartia is a co-educational English medium school promoted by the Nirmal Society of Education and India Glycols Limited. It was credited with the British Council International Award for the years 2013-2016.
- Nirmal Bhartia School is the best school for science stream. It provides a state-of-art facilities for physic, biology, and chemistry.
- It has spacious and welcoming classrooms equipped with a computer and internet. Besides, it also has specialized laboratories for mathematics and language.
- The additional facilities include a theater room, a gymnasium, amphitheater, splash pool, sports field and so on.
Sector 14, Dwarka, Delhi – 110075
7. Hansraj Model School:
- Hansraj Model School is an English medium, CBSE affiliated school having eminent bureaucrats, educationists, intellectuals and prominent professional as members of its Advisory Board and Management Committee.
- It provides classes from kindergarten to senior secondary under the umbrella of value based education.
- The school was awarded the Science Intellect Trophy by the Science Olympiad Foundation in 2010.
Road No. 73, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110026
Phone Number: 011-45911500
8. The Indian Heights School
- The Indian Heights, established in the year 2008, is a co-educational school affiliated to CBSE. It offers classes from kindergarten to XII.
- The school campus is built on two acres and has fully air-conditioned digital classrooms, library, and laboratories for science, mathematics and computers. It also has a life skills lab for students from classes III to X.
- The other facilities include a playground for various sports, yoga and meditation center, art & craft studio, auditorium, counseling center, cafeteria with mid-day meal.
- The school offers health and medical check-up and maintains a health card of each student.
The Indian Heights School
Sector 23, Dwarka,
New Delhi, Delhi 110075
9. Modern Convent School:
- Modern Convent School, established in 1999 is a co-educational, CBSE affiliated school managed by the Modern Charitable Foundation.
- It is one of those schools where the latest technology and modern infrastructure join hands with the heritage and richness of the Indian culture.
- This 4-acre plot of this ultra-modern school has well-maintained laws and a vast playground.
Sector-4, DWARKA, Delhi 110075
10. St. Mark’s Senior Secondary Public School:
- Another one of the top schools in Dwarka, St. Mark’s Senior Secondary Public School is a coeducational school established in 2000. The motto “Loyalty, Truth and Honor’ conveys the school’s expectations of its students.
- As for the facilities, the schools have well-equipped laboratories, a playfield for all the major games and hobby clubs. The school also boasts of activities like Eco Saviors Club, Inquisitive Club, and Wellness Club and so on.
- ST Mark’s Senior Secondary Public School lays immense importance on sports. It wants to make its pupils physically capable of facing any challenge that comes in their way. It even encourages its students to join NCC.
A-Block, Meera Bagh New Delhi – 41
So these were our top 10 schools in Dwarka. If you want us to include your favorite school to this list, then leave us a comment below!
Disclaimer: “The list of schools has been taken from various surveys done by third-party print and online publications. MomJunction was not involved in the surveys nor it has any business partnerships with the schools covered in the list. This post is not an endorsement of the schools and parents’ discretion is advised in selecting a school.”