Education in India has come a long way and students from the country’s best schools have gone on to make their mark in some of the most prestigious colleges and universities around the world.
Schools in India have been providing a world-class education for young minds and helping them develop academically and socially, and in becoming global citizens. Here is a look at the top schools in India.
List Of 25 Best Schools In India:
1. St. Xavier’s Collegiate School, Kolkata:
Considered to be one of the best schools in India, St. Xavier’s Collegiate is a private English-medium school for boys. It was started by the Jesuits in 1860 to impart education to Catholic boys. Now, the school grants admission to students irrespective of their religion, caste or creed.
- St. Xavier’s Collegiate School is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), which conducts the ISCE and ISC examinations in classes X and XII respectively. It also offers the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education curriculum, which conducts the Madhyamik exams after class X.
- Students can choose one of the two curricula for the secondary and higher secondary examinations up to the class X. Classes are held for ICSE and ISC boards from classes XI and XII, as the number of students opting for the West Bengal board is lower.
- The school organises extra-curricular activities such as elocution, debate, quiz, scouts and guides, photography, film screenings and sports including football, cricket, track and field, hockey, badminton and table tennis.
- The school also has a computer club, nature club, and a social service committee.
- St. Xavier’s Collegiate has two school buildings, one for the primary section (KG to class V) and another for the secondary section (classes VI to XII).
- The school has a library, science laboratories, computer labs and playground.
30, Mother Teresa Sarani,
Kolkata 700 016.
[ Read: Best Schools In Kolkata ]
2. La Martiniere For Girls School, Kolkata:
One of the most well-known schools in India, La Martiniere For Girls School has earned a reputation for excellence in the field of academics as well as extracurricular activities. The school focuses on the all-round development of each child and works towards making them responsible citizens.
- The school follows the ICSE and ISC curriculum.
- La Martiniere blends global education with strong local roots. The students are taught to think internationally as well as uphold their rich cultural heritage.
- The school ensures that academics and extracurricular activities go hand in hand, allowing for overall growth of the students. The extracurricular activities are organised through clubs including Bible Club, Easel Club, Science Club, Computer Club, Nature Club, Quiz Club, Safety Patrol, Drishti Club, Abhigyan Club and more.
- Sports activities include football, basketball, lawn tennis, swimming, golf and table tennis.
- La Martiniere For Girls offers excellent facilities including science laboratories, mathematics lab, geography lab, computer lab and resource room.
- The school also has a library, student counselling room, audio visual room and art room.
- There are also two spacious auditoriums, swimming pool, gymnasium, basketball court and a large playground.
14, Rawdon Street, Kolkata – 700 017.
3. The Doon School, Dehradun:
Established in 1935, The Doon School is one of the finest schools in India. It strives to develop leadership in each student through its curriculum as well as societies, clubs and sports teams.
- The Doon School has developed its own curriculum, which is creative and intellectually rigorous for the D and C forms.
- For B and A forms, the school offers the CISCE examinations.
- For S and SC forms, the school offers the Indian School Certificate (ISC) examination and the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma. Constant practice is required here and it aims at improving students’ analytical skills along with numerical abilities. The IB Diploma Programme (DP) is a balanced education and academically challenging programme that prepares students for success at university and life beyond.
- The Doon School has an Art and Media School, a 25,000 square foot building with an Apple Mac studio, a film studio, an auditorium as well as museum spaces, a reading room and a trophy room.
- It also has The Careers Information, Education and Guidance Department with its own office in the Art and Media Center. Its library consists of hard copy and digital resources for both students and teachers to use for research.
- Other facilities include the The Kilachand Library, the school’s amphitheatre The Rose Bowl, The Music School, science department with a museum, shooting range, wellness center and indoor and outdoor sports facilities.
Mall Road, Dehradun 248001.
4. Mallya Aditi International School, Bangalore:
The prestigious private school is one of the three schools that have been selected from across the world by the Cambridge University as examples of schools that have science examinations with an experimental approach.
- The school follows the ICSE, ISC and IGCSE curriculum.
- At classes IX and XI, students can opt for qualifications offered by the CISCE with the ICSE examination in class X and ISC in class XII.
- The school also offers the Cambridge International Examinations, Cambridge (UK), in class X and the Cambridge Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE) in classes XI and XII.
- The international curricula and programmes make it easy for the school’s graduates to get admission into top universities around the world.
- The school believes that art, music and drama are related to learning and are not just extracurricular activities. Its innovative Creative Arts Department has produced critically acclaimed artwork, concerts, musicals and plays. Moreover, this department has led several initiatives to encourage the integration of creative arts into several other parts of the curriculum.
- There are two libraries, in the elementary school and in the senior school, well-stocked with more than 15,000 titles that cover fiction and non-fiction in all genres and subjects.
- Interactive events, such as read-a-thons, story-telling workshops and ‘Meet the Author Evening’, are often held in the libraries with parent and guest speakers.
- The school encourages students to use the library for research, and presentations and independent study.
- There are five comprehensive laboratories, one each for Biology, Chemistry, Physics and two for Computer Science. All the labs in the school are well-equipped, well-designed, safe, spacious and airy.
Yelahanka, Bangalore 560 106.
[ Read: Best Schools In Banglore ]
5. Little Flower High School, Hyderabad:
Established in July 1953, Little Flower High School provides holistic education to meet the needs of the individual and the society.
- The school follows the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) curriculum. It imparts education in English and provides Telugu and Hindi as options for first and second languages.
- The school aims at an education which is person-oriented, professional or work-oriented and social and culture-related. It imparts education with an international outlook and aims at achieving Universal Brotherhood.
- It has a vibrant curriculum due to the students’ active involvement in experiments, project work, and other assignment works.
- The school provides a library to both its primary school and high school sections.
- It has computer and language labs, digital library, art and craft rooms, audio visual room and auditorium.
- Other facilities include a gymnasium, volleyball courts, basketball courts, cricket pitch, and indoor badminton courts.
Chirag Ali Lane, Abids, Hyderabad 500001.
6. Mother’s International, Delhi:
The Mother’s International School has been ranked as one of the top 10 schools in India and is an establishment of the Sri Aurobindo Education Society which is an agency of the Sri Aurobindo Ashram.
- The school is affiliated to the CBSE and also offers All India Senior School Certificate Examination and All India Secondary School Examination.
- It implements the 10+2 Scheme of Education.
- Mother’s International is recognized by the Directorate of Education, Delhi, and also as a social institution.
- The school building is divided into two blocks – one for the junior section (comprised of pre-primary and primary classes) and one for the senior section (middle and senior classes).
- For the primary section, the facilities provided include a children’s park, math lab, computer science lab, library, Montessori room, activity room, two art and craft rooms, dance and music halls, pottery lab, yoga room and assembly hall.
- For the junior section, the school has two labs each for biology, chemistry and physics, home science lab, Comprehensive Technology Centre, library, audio-visual Hall, two art and craft rooms, dance hall, yoga room and Batik lab.
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
7. Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai:
Popularly known as Scottish, the Bombay Scottish School (BSS) is a private, co-educational day school established in 1847. It has been ranked one of the top ten schools in India for the past 80 decades and one of the most prestigious educational institutions in Mumbai.
- The school is affiliated to the CISCE, New Delhi, which conducts the ICSE examination at the close of class X and the ISC examination in class XII.
- Integral to the curriculum are a variety of activities that provide each student an opportunity for the development of a wholesome personality.
- The school offers the Advanced Placement Programme which is affiliated to the College Board in the US.
- There are two libraries in the school: one is spacious over 20,000 books, housed in the heritage wing. The other is a smaller library accessible to the senior students housed in the east wing. Computers with restricted internet access have been recently installed in both the libraries.
- The school has state-of-the-art laboratories for Chemistry, Physics and Biology, where students carry out their practical work. These laboratories are equipped with interactive digital boards.
- There are two air-conditioned computer labs equipped with advanced computers, accessible to students from classes V to X. There is a third lab for the primary section and robotics classes.
153, Swatantrya Veer Savarkar Marg,
Mahim West, Mumbai 400016.
8. St. John’s High School, Chandigarh:
Founded in 1959 by the Congregation of Christian Brothers, the school is an Edmund Rice Educational Institute. St. John’s High School has been the best school in the tri-city for the years 2013, 2014, 2015.
- This institute follows the CBSE curriculum and is recognized by Chandigarh Education Department. • The Creative Learning Integrated Programme (CLIP) offered by the school encourages creativity and adventure among students.
- The school has introduced lesson and worksheet booklets and quarterly interdisciplinary books to replace books in classes. This has helped students develop an interdisciplinary approach towards education.
- The school houses a multimedia room and two large computer labs. It was awarded the National Computer Literacy Award in the category of private schools for excellence in computer literacy and IT in school at an early stage of schooling, by the Ministry of Information and Technology.
- St. John’s High School houses a literary club that is designed to encourage its budding authors and poets.
- There are three well-equipped, well-lit and airy maths and science labs accessible for students from classes VI to XII.
- Other facilities include a music room, learning centre for junior section, counselling cell for seniors, and also the science club, aerospace club, the tech club (robotics), drama club, the dance club, chef club, and the photography club.
Sector 26, Chandigarh 160019.
[ Read: International Schools In India ]
9. The Valley School, Bangalore:
Founded in 1978, The Valley School is one of the leading educational institutions in the country. The school encourages its teachers to direct their learning.
- The school is affiliated to the CISCE.
- It offers courses that lead to the ICSE examination on completing class X, and a course leading to the ISC examination at the end of class XII.
- It also offers outreach programs, nature conservation, work experience programs, and more.
- The school has a 103-acre campus with academic buildings, student dormitories, residential quarters, guest houses, etc.
- There is an Art Village built around the school’s amphitheatre.
- The school has a study center where workshops and informal study sessions are conducted. Seminars, book fairs and exhibitions, etc. are also frequently organized at the centre.
- The school’s sports and games facilities include three basketball courts, a football field, a volleyball court, a table tennis room, a kho-kho field and indoor spaces for aerobics, yoga, etc.
Thatguni Post, Kanakpura Road,
10. Modern School, Barakhamba Road, Delhi:
Founded in 1920, Modern School is a co-educational, independent, day and boarding school. It fosters internationalism and is one of the founding members of the CDLS (Community Development and Leadership Summit).
- The school is affiliated to the CBSE. Students prepare for the All India Secondary School Exams (class X) and the All India Secondary School Certificate Examination (class XII).
- It is a member of the National Progressive Schools’ Conference (NPSC) and also of the Indian Public Schools’ Conference (IPSC).
- Its curriculum includes all the three streams Science, Commerce and Humanities.
- The Junior Library is well-stocked with a wide selection of books on all subjects ranging from dinosaurs to math puzzles and story books such as the Famous Five and the Amar Chitra Katha.
- The Lala Pratap Singh Library is the senior library, situated in the Platinum Jubilee Block of the school. The library organizes the Annual Book Week every year. Its goal is to enhance students’ reading habits.
- The school provides facilities for sports such as football, swimming, basketball and badminton.
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110001.
11. Greenwood International High School, Bangalore:
Established in 2004, Greenwood High is an international day-cum-boarding school that is reputed to be one of the best in India. It is the only international school in Bangalore to have received seven national awards.
- Greenwood High follows International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP), and ICSE curricula.
- The school has a futuristic curriculum that puts equal emphasis on academics and personality development.
- It provides complete care, emphasizing on the all-round development of the student.
- The school has a well-stocked library with books, magazines and CDs that cover a range of subjects and topics across 20,000 book titles.
- There are two multimedia rooms with a television, an overhead projector and DVD players to conduct audio-visual classes.
- The school offers excellent state-of-the-art lab facilities for Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Students are encouraged to conduct various experiments for thorough understanding of the lessons taught in the theory class.
- All the five computer labs, library and administration blocks have state-of-the-art computers with LCD monitors.
- Wi-Fi facility is available 24/7 for students and teachers.
- Facilities are available for sports activities such as football, basketball, tennis and volleyball.
No.8-14, Chikkawadayarapura, Near Heggondahalli,
Gunjur Post, Varthur Sarjapur Road, Bangalore 560087.
12. Emerald Heights International School, Indore:
Established in 1982, Emerald Heights is Madhya Pradesh’s first international, co-educational English medium school with residential facility. Since its establishment, the students of the school have made their mark in both academics and sports.
- The schools follow the CBSE, Cambridge International Examination (CIE), American Field Services (AFS), International Award for Young people (IAYP), Global Young Group (GYG) curricula.
- It is also affiliated to British Council School Award and Round Square, a worldwide association of schools on five continents sharing unique and ambitious goals. Students are provided quality education that encourages them to look beyond academic excellence, to personal development and responsibility.
- The school’s vast campus houses three blocks, pre-primary, primary and senior with well-designed, spacious and airy classrooms.
- There is a science lab, computer lab, language lab, science park, library, grooming lab, mini-auditorium and lecture hall.
- The school has a gym, as well as facilities for football, basketball, swimming, volleyball, tennis, shooting, table tennis, and badminton.
- Facilities for extracurricular activities include sculpture studio, art gallery, dance, aerobics, chess, NCC, quiz, etc.
Opposite Akashwani, A.B. road,
13. Loreto House, Kolkata:
Established in 1842, Loreto House has been renowned over the decades as one of the leading schools in India. The school’s aim is to provide education that involves the mind, body and spirit of the child.
- The school is affiliated to CISCE.
- In the classes X and XII, students appear for the ICSE and ISC exams respectively.
- The school has laboratories for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science and Home Science. The well-equipped and well-maintained labs facilitate experiential learning.
- There are three well-stocked libraries with books on various subjects under the Science, Commerce and Humanities streams. They also have books on theology, biographies, encyclopedia as well as fiction and non-fiction books.
- The school provides facilities such as basketball courts, smart boards, audio-visual room, playground and more.
Loreto House-7, Middleton Row, Kolkata 700071.
[ Read: Best Residential Schools In India ]
14. St. Mary’s High School, Mazgaon, Mumbai:
Founded in 1864, St. Mary’s High School is one of the longest-running private schools in India. It is also considered to be one of the finest in the country.
- St. Mary’s is an affiliate of the CISCE.
- It inculcates research and professional education by imbibing innovative learning.
- The school provides quality and value-based learning as per global perspective.
- The school has well-designed and well-maintained classrooms to provide students with a stimulating learning environment.
- It has three laboratories for Biology, Chemistry and Physics, and also a computer lab.
- The school has a large playground with amenities for different sports and extracurricular activities.
Sardar Balwant Singh Dhody Marg,
Nesbit Road, Mazgaon, Mumbai 400010.
15. The Scindia School, Gwalior:
Founded as The Sardar’s School in 1897, The Scindia School is considered one of the best schools in India.
- The school is affiliated to the CBSE.
- It follows skill-based grading system from classes VI-VIII. The CCE pattern of assessment has also been introduced at the middle school level.
- It encourages interdisciplinary and experiential learning to strengthen conceptual knowledge.
- The learning needs of each student are met in a supportive and affirming environment. Peer tutoring, remedial and enrichment classes are regularly conducted to optimize learning outcomes.
- The school’s F.G. Pearce Library has a collection of more than 10,000 books. The open shelf system comes with computer aided access and retrieval.
- The school provides its students with facilities like clothing store, the tuck shop, and the stationery store, the library, the medical store and the telephone booth.
- The sprawling 10-acre grounds have 14 full-fledged playing fields for football, cricket, athletics, basketball, hockey, tennis, horse riding, squash, table tennis, skating, archery, shooting and swimming.
The Fort, Gwalior 474008.
16. Delhi Public School, Vasant Kunj, Delhi:
Delhi Public School was established in 1991 and is considered to be one of India’s top schools, always ranking in the top 50. It offers education from KG through class XII.
- The school is affiliated to the CBSE.
- It offers a common curriculum up to class X, along with a foreign language option.
- In class XI and XII, students choose one of three five-subject streams: Commerce, Science or Humanities.
- The focus in Prep classes is on cognitive development and enhancement of the language and interpersonal skills.
Sector C, Pocket V, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi 110070.
17. The Shri Ram School, Gurgaon:
Founded in July 1988, The Shri Ram School practices inclusive education for all students. It is one of the top ranking schools in India.
- The Shri Ram School boasts of the only documented junior school curriculum in the state of Haryana.
- The school follows the CISCE curriculum.
- The school provides excellent facilities on its vast campus with a library, computer and science laboratories, AV room and workshop room.
- Other facilities include the liberal arts studio, the gymnasium, the medical room and the auditorium.
D-3 Street, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi 110057.
18. The Sanskar Valley School, Bhopal:
Established in 2006, The Sanskar Valley School is a co-educational, day boarding- cum-residential school located in Bhopal. Established under the aegis of the Sharda Devi Charitable Trust, the school is a non- profit institution.
- The school offers a comprehensive curriculum that falls under the CISCE.
- The objective of the ICSE / ISC syllabus is to provide knowledge to students, enabling them to gain life skills for their academic and personal development and grow into young adults who are aware of their responsibilities towards society.
- The University of Cambridge has approved The Sanskaar Valley School as a Cambridge International School. Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) is the largest provider of international education programmes in the world.
- The school provides on-campus counselling to ensure emotional and psychological health of the students.
- Healthcare facilities such as oral, dental, ophthalmology and general health check-ups are also offered.
- A multipurpose hall has provisions for yoga, gymnastics, taekwondo, a swimming pool, a skating rink, three badminton courts and two glass-backed squash courts.
- Football field with two grandstands, two basketball courts, cricket pitch with facilities for net practice, and two tennis courts are other facilities provided on the campus.
Nr Kerwa Dam, Chandanpura,
[ Read: Top CBSE Schools In India ]
19. Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls School, Jaipur:
Founded in 1943, Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls School was the first all-girls school to be established in Rajasthan. It was also the first girls’ public school to be accepted as a member of the Public School Council of India Conference (IPSC).
- Classes I to V follow the XSeed curriculum of iDiscoveri.
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum. The core curriculum prescribed by the CBSE is followed in classes IX and X.
- There are 28,600 books, including fiction and reference books, in the well-maintained school library. It subscribes to 46 national and international magazines in both Hindi and English.
- There are also a sports complex, art block and science laboratories.
- The school organizes dance performances, plays and other extracurricular activities in the auditorium.
Sawai Ramsingh Marg, Ajmeri Gate,
20. International School of Hyderabad:
Established in 1972, the school provides education to students from overseas and Indian students who plan to do their post-secondary education abroad. This is one of the top schools in India.
- The school is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the Council of International Schools (CIS).
- The middle school incorporates a myriad of teaching approaches to ensure that lessons are varied, and cater for different learning styles.
- Students in classes IX and X follow the curriculum of the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) Cambridge Examination.
- The school offers classes XI and XII students the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP). ISH also offers its own independent program which is the ISH Diploma Programme (ISHDP).
- The sprawling 10-acre campus houses science labs, a museum, libraries, music room, computer rooms, art rooms, language room and playgrounds.
- The facilities available at ISH include football and cricket fields, courts for basketball, tennis and badminton, an outdoor multipurpose area, a multipurpose indoor hall and a pavilion-style canteen.
- The school also provides facilities for other outdoor pursuits including swimming pool, cross country running and cycling.
ICRISAT Main Entrance Gate,
21. The Riverside School, Ahmedabad:
The Riverside School is co-educational and was found around the framework of relevance-rigor-relationship. The school’s approach is to promote and practice empathy in education and cultivate creative confidence in students.
- Riverside offers the IGCSE curriculum offered by the Cambridge International Examinations board for classes VIII to XII.
- The school has designed and implemented a unique user-centred curriculum which focuses on quality of learning and student well-being.
- The school campus has been designed to provide children with excellent facilities to play, learn and develop.
- It offers football, basketball, volleyball, cricket and table tennis, for both boys and girls in older classes.
- The well-stocked library has reference books for all subjects and ages, a healthy mix of fiction and non-fiction and a full-fledged Graded Reading program that supplements a child’s growth at every stage.
307, Off Airport Road, Behind C.S.D. Depot,
Cantonment, Ahmedabad 380004.
22. Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai:
Founded in 2003, Dhirubhai Ambani International School (DAIS) has been an IB World school since its start. Due to the world-class education it provides, the school is recognized as one of the top schools in India.
- DAIS offers the IB Program in its diploma form.
- Students are prepared for the ICSE, IGCSE and IB Diploma examinations.
- In classes LKG to IV, the school follows an integrated curriculum by using CISCE’s teaching programmes and international examination boards. The school is a member of the Cambridge International Primary Programme.
- The school offers the ICSE Programme and IGCSE Programme in class VIII, where students prepare for the curricula that they will study in classes IX and X.
- Post secondary school, DAIS offers the IB Diploma Programme.
- The premises houses 130,000 square feet of teaching space that contains classrooms and laboratories. All classrooms have display and writing boards, a public address system, broadband internet access, lockers for students and air conditioning.
- School-wide Wi-Fi internet access is available for class XI and XII students.
- The school has labs for Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as well as teaching rooms for Mathematics, Computer Studies, Social Science, Languages, Art and Music.
- Students also have a Learning Centre with access to the internet, periodicals and audio-visual resources and facilities for photocopying/printing.
- The Dhirubhai Ambani International School Study and Activity Centre situated in Matheran is used for recreational, cross-curricular activities as well as for physical education activities and weekend training camps.
G Block, 46, Trident Road, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra East, Mumbai 400051.
22. SAI International School, Bhubaneswar:
Although it has not been long since the school opened its doors, SAI International is Odisha’s top school and has recently been ranked amongst the top 10 schools in the country. The British Council has conferred the International School Award on the school for outstanding achievements.
- The school is affiliated to the CBSE, CIE, CBSE-I, and Indian Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- CBSE-I accredited schools have logical curriculum that is based on skills, with prime focus on experiential learning and inventive approach. Overall, the curriculum addresses comprehensive and global requirements, while paying attention to the system of education and culture in India.
- The school follows the Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) curriculum, which is the most popular international curriculum in the world for 14 to 16-year-olds. It leads to globally recognised and valued Cambridge IGCSE qualifications.
- The school provides well-equipped science, math, robotics, computer, entrepreneurship, international language, Dhyaanchand Sports, and music labs.
- It has a Disney play center.
- Sports facilities include a gymnasium, swimming pool, football, tennis, badminton, horse riding, and cricket.
- The school has three well-stocked libraries with three different wings. The libraries house newspapers, magazines, periodicals, course-related books, autobiographies, encyclopedias, manuscripts, story books, novels, bestsellers, classics, etc.
Plot No.5-A, Chandaka Industrial Estate,
Infocity Road, Bhubaneswar 751031.
23. D.A.V. Boys Senior Secondary School, Gopalapuram, Chennai:
D.A.V. Boys is recognized for its results in the CBSE class XII examinations. Over the years, it has been ranked among the top school in India, especially in academics.
- D.A.V. Boys follows the CBSE curriculum from class VI.
- Until class X, the main subjects taught in the school are science, mathematics, social science, English, and language. Language choices are Sanskrit, Hindi and Tamil.
- Computer science, third language, electrical gadgets, woodwork, and art are compulsory for students until class VIII.
- The school has well-designed, spacious and airy classrooms.
- Its well-stocked library is available for students for research and presentations.
- The school a computer lab, AV room, and a music room and dance room.
- There is a playground to encourage sports and physical activity.
212213, Lloyds Road, Gopalapuram,
24. St. Mary’s School, Pune:
Founded in 1866, St. Mary’s School, Pune, was established to cater to the education of the daughters of British Indian Army officers. In 2013, the school was ranked the fourth best school in India.
- The school follows the ICSE and ISC curriculum. The exams are conducted at the end of class X and class XII, respectively.
- The school has also developed its programme to ensure a holistic balance between academics, creativity and physical activity.
- St. Mary’s has an audio-visual room where media education is imparted through audio-visual classes. For the higher classes, laptops and LCD projectors are used to make learning more visual and turn complex concepts simpler.
- The school has a learning resource center/ library stocked with reference books and age- appropriate classics and fiction.
- Prep to class III students work with iPads using the Apple educational tools. For the higher classes, students can prepare projects and research at three computer labs.
5B, General Bhagat Marg, Camp, Pune 411001.
25. Bishop Cotton Boy’s School, Bangalore:
Often called the ‘Eton of the East’, Bishop Cotton Boy’s School is one of the highly regarded boarding schools in Bangalore. It is the number one metro school and one of the top three schools in India.
- The school offers ICSE Board (until class X) and ISC (class XII). The ISC streams are Science, Commerce and Humanities. Students can take a total of five or six subjects in ISC.
- At the ICSE level, subjects taught include English, History, Mathematics, Civics, Geography and Environmental Education, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, an Indian or foreign language, and a choice between Economics, Computer Applications, Commercial Applications, and Physical Education.
- Spread over a sprawling area of 13 acres, Bishop Cotton boasts of excellent facilities to encourage and ensure all-round development of its students. This includes libraries, bookstores, four computer labs and AV rooms that have electronic-interactive smart boards for teaching.
- The school’s Elphick Research Center houses world class laboratories for Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science.
- The sports complex includes facilities for basketball, cricket, indoor sports and more.
- The Bishop George Edward Lynch Cottonian Auditorium is where extracurricular activities such as debates, elocution, spelling bees, dramatics, music, quiz competitions, etc. are organized.
90 (34), Richmond Road, St. Mark’s Road Bangalore 560001.
Finding a reputed educational institute in India is not difficult as the country is home to some of the best schools in the world. Major cities have schools with excellent facilities where children can receive world-class education.
- 30 Top Schools In Delhi
- 15 Best Schools In Dehradun
- 20 Best Schools In Indore
- 20 Best CBSE Schools In Pune