Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft is formulated by dermatologists to safeguard your baby’s delicate skin from dryness and irritations and facilitate a twofold increase in hydration level. It helps maintain the pH balance of your baby’s skin and is clinically tested to prevent irritant and allergic reactions. This one-of-a-kind cream with a pH of 5.5 also helps repair the skin’s protective barrier and prevents moisture loss from your baby’s skin while increasing hydration levels. It has also been formulated to be safe on sensitive and allergy-prone skin.
Keep reading this review article to learn if the Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft can help hydrate and soothe your baby’s skin and keep it soft and healthy.
About The Product
Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft is enriched with the goodness of shea butter, jojoba oil, allantoin, and panthenol, which work together to moisturize, hydrate, and soothe irritated and dry skin and regenerate your baby’s skin. It also has a rich lipid composition, thus enhancing the skin’s lipid levels and moisturizing and hydrating your baby’s skin. Furthermore, with a pH of 5.5, this cream promotes the development of the acid mantle–the skin’s protective barrier–and protects your baby’s skin from irritations and infections (1).
- Product name: Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft
- Product brand: Sebamed
- Price (at the time of publication): ₹477 (200ml), ₹278 (100ml), ₹230 (50ml)
Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft Review: Directions For Use
Follow these step-by-step instructions on how to apply the cream the right way.
- Bathe your baby with a skin-friendly and tear-free cleansing bar.
- Pat the skin dry with a soft towel.
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of the Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft onto your fingers.
- Now, apply the cream to your baby’s skin.
- Allow it to absorb completely before dressing your little one.
Note: You may also apply the cream on your baby’s knees, legs, and elbows multiple times a day or as directed by your baby’s pediatrician or dermatologist.
Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft Review: For Hydrated And Healthy SkinBuy On Amazon
Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft Review: Features & Extras
Here are some of the key features of this dermatologically tested cream by Sebamed.
- Lipids: The infant moisturizing creamhas a 42% lipid composition, thus forming a protective barrier, preventing damage to the skin, and retaining moisture.
- Care Complex: The cream’s Care Complex formula with jojoba oil, shea-butter,panthenol, and other skin-friendly ingredients soothes your baby’s skin, leaves it soft and supple, and induces skin regeneration.
- Clinically tested: This cream has been clinically tested to help treat rough and flaky skin, reduce the effects of erythema, and prevent irritant and allergic reactions.
- pH 5.5: The cream has a pH of 5.5, which helps develop the skin’s acid mantle, thus shielding the baby’s skin from environmental aggressors.
Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft Review: How Does It Work?
The Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft contains panthenol, a vitamin B5 derivative and lubricant compound, which helps keep your baby’s skin moisturized and hydrated (2) (3). In addition, the formula includes a blend of shea butter, jojoba oil, allantoin, and natural lipids, which protects your baby’s skin from irritations while soothing and keeping it nourished and soft.
Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft Review: Is It Worth The Money?
The Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft is thoughtfully developed by dermatologists for your baby’s delicate skin. It has safe ingredients such as panthenol, shea butter, jojoba oil, and allantoin to help maintain a healthy pH of 5.5 and nourish your baby’s skin. In addition, it is clinically tested and proven to reduce flakes and dryness. Moreover, the dermatologist-tested baby cream has soothing properties and a pleasant fragrance. The cream’s quality ingredients and many benefits make it worthwhile.
Who Are Sebamed Competitors?
Some of the competitors of Sebamed in India include Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), Aveeno, Cetaphil, Himalaya, Mamaearth, CeraVe, and Bioderma.
Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft Review: The Final Verdict
The Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft, with a pH of 5.5, helps prevent moisture loss from your baby’s skin while increasing hydration levels. When used as directed, this skin-softening cream for babies can treat the rough areas of your baby’s skin and provide the desired moisturization. Moreover, it helps keep your baby free of irritation and dryness. Tackle skin dryness and irritations and give your baby’s skin the TLC it deserves with this Sebamed baby skincare product.
Editor’s Rating: 4.5
We love the Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft for its quick-absorbing and hydrating properties and mild fragrance. Additionally, the cream with shea butter is soothing. You may use it to hydrate your baby’s skin, treat dry and flaky skin, prevent skin irritations, and more. And given that it is dermatologically tested, you can rest assured that you are using a quality product.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft safe for my baby’s skin?
The Sebamed Extra Soft baby cream is safe on all skin types, including sensitive skin. The clinically and dermatologically tested cream is proven to increase the skin’s hydration level, prevent dry skin, and protect the skin from environmental aggressors. It is also free of nasties and safe for allergy-prone skin.
2. What are the key benefits of using Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft?
The cream is known for regenerating your baby’s skin, protecting the skin’s natural protective barrier, and keeping the skin hydrated, soft, and nourished. It also soothes a baby’s delicate skin.
3. Can I use Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft on a newborn?
This baby cream for sensitive skin is safe for babies aged one month old and above. However, consult a pediatrician or dermatologist before using the cream.
4. How often should I apply Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft to my baby’s skin?
You may apply this extra soft baby skincare cream twice a day or whenever your little one’s skin feels dry. You may also use this pH-balanced baby moisturizer multiple times based on the recommendations of your baby’s dermatologist.
5. Is Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft fragrance-free?
This baby cream has a pleasant botanical fragrance to soothe your little one’s senses.
6. Can Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft help with common baby skin issues like dryness or irritation?
Yes, the cream is formulated to safeguard your baby’s skin against dryness and irritations, making it one of the top baby creams for dry skin. This clinically proven formula is also effective for treating atopic dermatitis (eczema). However, ensure you consult your child’s pediatrician or dermatologist before using the cream.
7. How does Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft differ from other baby creams or lotions?
Unlike other baby creams with a pH value greater than 7, this clinically tested baby cream by Sebamed has a pH of 5.5, thus preventing moisture loss and protecting the skin from germs and natural aggressors.
- Piyush Kumar and Anupam Das; (2023); Acid mantle: What we need to know