About the product
Your hands attract thousands of microscopic bacteria as you touch different surfaces daily. Thus, it is essential to keep your hands clean and hygienic to prevent the spread of infections and to remain healthy–you can achieve these if you wash your hands with the right hand soap.
In this post, we review Softsoap Fresh Breeze liquid soap, a gentle and non-antibacterial formula. Read on to know more.
Best for: The entire family (adults and children)
Use on: Hands
Item form: Liquid
Ease of use: Simple and convenient with dispenser pump
- Product name: Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap, Fresh Breeze
- Ingredients: Aqua/Water/EAU, Sodium C12-13 Pareth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Sulfate, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Poloxamer 124, Blue 1, Red 33.
- Price at the time of review: $7.44
- Weight: 7.5oz/221ml
Softsoap, a brand of Colgate-Palmolive, manufactures liquid hand soap and body washes. The brand offers hand soaps in four categories–scented, anti-bacterial, decor collection, and hand care.
Click here to buy the hand soap.
Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap, Fresh BreezeBuy On Amazon
Softsoap Hand Soap Review: Safety Tips
The Softsoap hand soap helps keep the hands free of dirt and bacteria. However, it may not go well with all skin types. So, remember the following points when using this liquid soap.
- Do not use the product in large quantities.
- Ensure your children rinse their hands thoroughly after using the soap.
- Consult a dermatologist before using the hand soap if you have sensitive skin, eczema, or any other skin infections.
Softsoap Hand Soap Review: How, When, And How Often Should You Use It
It is essential to wash your hands regularly to prevent the spread of infections and germs.
Directions of use
- Wet your hands with clean water.
- Pump a small amount of the liquid onto your hands.
- Scrub your hands for 20 seconds. Ensure you scrub under your nails and in between your fingers.
- Rinse your hands.
When to use
Wash your hands with the Softsoap Fresh Breeze hand soap after using the toilet, before meals, and when your hands get dirty.
The Results: How It Treats The Hands
The Fresh Breeze soap effectively washes away dirt and bacteria and leaves your hands feeling smooth, soft, and hydrated by retaining natural moisture. Additionally, the lime fragrance makes your hands smell fresh.
Softsoap Fresh Breeze liquid hand soap is a good choice for the entire family as it is gentle on the skin and dermatologist tested. The soap leaves your hands feeling soft and hydrated besides washing away the dirt and the bacteria. However, remember that this liquid hand soap is not an antibacterial soap that eliminates 99.9% of germs.