The day has come when your baby boy has reached the milestone of graduation. How about a few graduation quotes for son to make their day more memorable? From being a little one who brightened up most of your days, your son has transformed into an adult, ready to brace the challenges of the real world. As they prepare themselves for this new journey, it’s time for you to give them the motivation they need. Your guidance will encourage and boost their confidence as they try to enter the real world with confidence. We bring you some inspirational quotes to make sure you wouldn’t fall short on words while congratulating your son on their special day. Read on.
Graduation Messages From Mother To Son
It is an emotional moment for every mother to see their son graduate. Shower your son with appreciation with these special graduation messages.
1. Dear son. You made me mighty proud. Congratulations on your graduation.
2. It is with great joy that I wish you a happy graduation day, my boy. I pray to God to give you the strength to achieve all your dreams.
3. May Lord fill your world with joy and success. I hope you ace everything in life. Congratulations, son.
4. I’m so proud to be your mother. May you overcome all challenges that come your way. Congratulations, son!
5. I hope you achieve all your dreams with zeal and determination. Proud of you, my boy!
6. You are a gift from God. Happy graduation, son.
7. May you be successful in all tests of life. Happy graduation!
8. May you find happiness in everything you do. Happy graduation, my son.
9. It was a delight to watch you grow. We are proud of you, my son.
10. Can’t believe how fast you have grown up. Congratulations, son.
11. Congratulations, son, on completing your graduation. Always stay humble and kind. May God bless you.
12. I am proud of you, my son. May you achieve greater things in life.
13. May God give you the strength to fight all odds in life. I’m proud to be your mother.
14. I’m so proud of all your achievements. I wish you the best in your new chapter of life. Congratulations on your graduation, son.
15. Before you were born, I carried you in my heart. I looked into your eyes and saw all my hopes and dreams in them. When I heard the news of your graduation, I felt it was my achievement. I’m proud of you, my boy.
16. Happy graduation, son! Always remember you can conquer anything that you set your mind on. Congrats.
17. Dream big. Everything is possible, son. Happy graduation day.
18. We are proud of all the things you have achieved. Love you a lot and praying to God to give you the wisdom and strength to do more in life. Congratulations on your graduation!
19. Close your eyes. Imagine where you want to be in life. You’ll be there if you believe. Congratulations on your graduation.
20. Congratulations on your outstanding achievement, son! Wishing you the best in the career you have chosen.
Graduation Messages From Father To Son
When the son wears the father’s shoe, they become friends. – Anonymous
The graduation ceremony of their son is a proud moment for a father. It’s a phase of life where both understand each other better and connect on new levels. Here are graduation messages from father to son.
21. Aim for the moon; at least you will reach the stars and make us proud. Congratulations, dear son.
22. Thank you, son, for making us proud. Congratulations on your graduation.
23. Your future is waiting for you. Work hard and achieve your dreams. Congratulations on graduating, my dear son.
24. I am thankful to God for giving us a great son. Congratulation on your graduation. It is the result of your hard work.
25. Keep learning, hone your skills, and move closer to your dreams. Congratulations, my son.
26. You’ve always set the bar high for your siblings. Congratulations on your graduation.
27. Never settle for the less. Happy graduation, my dear son.
28. Mark my words. Today is just the beginning. You’re made for the best. Happy graduation, my son.
29. Today, you reap the fruits of your hard work. Happy graduation, son.
30. Congratulation on your milestone achievement, son. God must bless you.
31. You’ve made me a proud father. Happy graduation, son!
32. Congratulations, son. I’m sure you will continue to make us proud.
33. Make the most of the opportunities that come your way. Happy graduation, son.
34. You have always made us proud with your achievements. Wishing you all success, son.
35. You have proved that everything is possible in life. May you continue to chase your dreams with the same vigor! Happy graduation, son!
36. May you achieve all the greater things in life! Congrats on your graduation, son.
37. Don’t lose yourself in pursuit of success. Be your best self and cherish each moment of life. Congratulations on your graduation, son.
38. In this crucial stage of life, I want you to believe in your abilities and chase your dreams fearlessly. Happy graduation, son.
39. Live your best life. Aim big, and achieve big. I will always be there to cheer for you. Happy graduation, my boy.
40. Congratulations on your graduation, son. I wish you the best in life.
41. It is a new dawn, a new start, and new life. Congratulations on your graduation. I wish you the best in life. Cheers, son.
High School Graduation Quotes For Son
Here are some high school graduation quotes that will give your son the motivation he needs.
42. Action is the foundational key to all success. — Malcolm S Forbes.
43. Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed. —Booker T Washington
44. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. ― Winston S Churchill
45. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.—Henry David Thoreau
46. Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get. ― WP Kinsella
47. The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you. ― Bette Midler
48. I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.― Abraham Lincoln
49. It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. ― Theodore Roosevelt
50. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. ― Albert Schweitzer
51. People don’t have to believe in you for you to succeed. Just work hard, when you succeed, they will believe. ― Stephen Keshi
52. Don’t let others define you. Don’t let the past confine you. Take charge of your life with confidence and determination and there are no limits on what you can do or be. ― Michael Josephson
53. If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing. ― Will Rogers
54. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. ― David Brinkley
55. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. ― Robert Collier
For every parent, the graduation of their son is a proud moment. Watching their little boy growing up to be a fine young man and achieving new heights is a huge moment for parents and the family. So tell your son how proud you are and how much you love them by sharing these graduation quotes for son. You can share these quotes as a toast or simply send them as a message. You can also personalize these quotes by including your favorite memories with your son. They will definitely make your son’s day and make him realize how much you value this moment.
Infographic: Graduation Scrapbook
On his big day of graduation, remind your son through a scrapbook that his hard work and determination have paid off in the end. Print out this infographic mentioning a few graduation scrapbook ideas and get started to treasure his memories.