- Free Printable Based Ants Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Free Printable Squirrel Coloring Pages To Keep Your Child Busy
- Free Printable Ladybug Coloring Pages Your Little Girl Will Love To Color
- Top 10 Insect Coloring Pages Your Little Ones will Love To Color
- 25 Wonderful Spiderman Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
Children are always eager to know about what they see. They will ask all sorts of questions on things, especially about insects or animals they watch on television or elsewhere. If your child bombard you with questions about the eight legged creepy crawly – Spiders – then this article comprising of amazing Spider coloring pages will help you answer your naughty little kid.
Spiders are air-breathing arthropods with fangs that inject venom. They are found on every continent except Antarctica. There are around 37,000 species of spiders in the world.
The fascination and curiosity surrounding spiders have made them popular with children of all age groups. These creepy crawly insects have been depicted in popular cultures and mythologies since time immemorial. They are also a popular subject in fables, cartoons, comics and artworks.
Top 10 Spider Coloring Pages For Preschoolers:
We are presenting you 10 spider pictures to color in their realistic and cartoon forms. The color variation in different spiders will allow your kid to experiment with numerous vibrant shades. Spider coloring sheets are also ideal for Halloween decorations.
1. Brown Recluse Spider:
This image shows Brown Recluse Spider or Violin spider, one of the most common spiders found in the world. Your child can decide on what colors he would like to choose for this spider. This will enhance his creative skills.
- The spider is said to have six pairs of eyes.
- They are less than an inch long and come in all shades of brown.
[ Read: Spiderman Coloring Pages ]
2. Tarantula Spider:
The tarantula is a big spider that comes to our mind when we think about huge spiders. It is a hairy spider belonging to the Theraphosidae family of spiders. Tarantula spider legs are covered with hair that serve as sense organs. Their hairs pick up smells and vibrations from the air.
- The tarantula is also known as a Baboon spider in some regions of Africa. This is due to their hairy body.
- Tarantula spider can grow as big as 12 inches in length. The female tarantulas are bigger than their male counterparts.
3. Camel Spider:
Camel Spiders are small to large arachnids and come in golden brown color. Their colorations help them to blend nicely with their surroundings. Your preschooler will love coloring this scary spider. Ask him to review the shapes and patterns he sees in the diagram.
- Unlike other spiders, camel spiders have 10 legs. They also have large set of eyes.
- Their long pedipalps allow them to benefit the sensory persecution. They are usually found in dark areas like crawl space and shed.
[ Read: Ladybug Coloring Pages ]
4. Wolf Spider:
Wolf spiders belong to the Lycosidae family. Ask your child to count the number of legs this spider has. Then have a blast coloring this interesting insect with your kid.
- This spider is robust and agile and has excellent eyesight. They have eight large and prominent eyes, which distinguishes them from the Nursery web spiders.
- The color of wolf spider depends on their habitat. They blend well with their surroundings.
[ Read: Monkey Coloring Pages ]
5. Black Widow Spider:
The Black Widow Spider is considered the most dangerous spider in the world. They have large glands that spew venom even at the slightest threat. Their venom bite causes a medical condition called latrodectism.
- The female black widow spider has red dots on them, while the male spiders have yellow or white dots.
- They are mostly found in the warmer regions of Canada and United States.
6. Jumping Spider:
Jumping spider is one of the new species discovered in 2010. Read out to your child more about this spider as he colors. This spider can leap up to 50 times its size.
- The jumping spider has excellent eyesight. They have four large pair of eyes that help them to see what is around them.
- Their small body hairs allow them to have traction for climbing up the terrain.
[ Read: Chick Coloring Pages ]
7. Black And Yellow Garden Spider:
The Black and Yellow garden spider, also known as corn spider are commonly found in Canada, Mexico and Hawaii.
- These spiders have distinctive yellow and black markings on their abdomens.
- They are usually found along the eaves of houses or in tall vegetation, where they can securely stretch a web.
8. Spider Web:
Looks like this spider is caught in his own web! Make your child’s Halloween day special with this spine-tingling spider coloring sheet.
- Spider webs have a sense of beauty in them. The intricate and unique detailed patterns of the spider web fascinate kids and adults greatly.
- This coloring sheet will help your child appreciate the work of nature.
[ Read: Dog Coloring Pages ]
9. Goliath Bird Eater:
The Goliath bird eater is a spider belonging to the Tarantula family. They are considered the second largest spider in the world. Ask your child to explore his imagination and bring this spider to life by coloring this image.
- The Goliath bird eater spiders are light or dark brown in color with dark stripes on the legs.
- These spiders are known to make a type of hissing noise by rubbing their legs together.
[ Read: Three Little Pigs Coloring Pages ]
10. Connect The Dots:
There is a mystery animal lurking behind those numbered dots! Ask your child to join the dots to reveal the animal. We are sure your child will love unraveling this mystery.
- Once your child completes joining the dots, ask him to color the sheet.
- Your child will not only create a new spider coloring picture by connecting the dots, but will also learn about numbers and their order.
We hope these free printable spider coloring pages online will keep your child occupied for some time at least! So what are you waiting for download these super spider coloring pages printable for free.
Which is your kid’s favorite spider? Which spider he loved to color of all these 10 spiders? Do not forget to share your views with us.