Pregnancy and childbirth are events that can change a woman completely. Once your newborn is in your arms, your priorities change. Suddenly, a shower becomes the epitome of luxury! It is no wonder then that most new mothers put their grooming regimen on the back burner. You can follow beauty tips after delivery which will change your look!
It is common to find new mothers looking dead tired rather than drop dead gorgeous! Add to this the hormone crash that makes postnatal depression imminent.
But you need not be a martyr! You can look your most beautiful even as your life revolves around your little one. And you don’t even need to spend too much time to look your best! When you look at yourself in the mirror, you need to see a strong and beautiful woman. Feeling and looking good will boost your confidence levels and make you a perfect mother!
Here Are Some Easy Beauty Tips After Delivery :
1. Seek Help:
The first thing you need to do to feel and look beautiful is take help. Seek your husband, family, or friend’s help so you can make time for ‘you’!
[ Read: Skin And Hair Care After Pregnancy ]
2. The Start Matters:
How you start your day can have a huge impact on the rest of the day. No matter how tired you feel, devote a few minutes in the morning to getting ready. Take a quick shower and put on some makeup. When we say makeup, we mean the basic stuff – a little eyeliner, some lip gloss and you are ready!
3. Work Out:
Talk to your doctor about starting a workout routine. Don’t rush into it. Wait for your doctor’s green signal before starting an exercise regimen. A good fitness routine will not just help you lose all that pregnancy weight but will also make you feel better.
4. Sleep, When You Can:
Sleep is the biggest casualty when there’s a baby at home. Sleep deprivation not just brings you down mentally but can also leave you looking haggard. So, try and sleep whenever you can.
5. Watch What You Eat And Drink:
You need to eat well after childbirth to not just look beautiful but also to help with breastfeeding. You also need to make sure that you are drinking enough water.This is one of the many ways on how to look beautiful after delivery.
6. Dress Well:
It is time to say goodbye to maternity clothes and yoga pants. Dressing up doesn’t mean you have to buy a whole new wardrobe. It just means wearing a clean dress that fits well!
7. Pamper Yourself:
Now that your friends and family are willing to help you out, take out a few hours and head to the salon. Get a trendy haircut, a facial, a pedicure, and a manicure – that should be enough to keep you going for a few months!
Now these were some basic steps you can take to be your ravishing self. But there are some other tips you need to follow to get a ‘new mom’ makeover!
Easy Tips For Mom Makeover:
Here is another set of beauty tips after pregnancy.There are some problems that are unique to motherhood. So, here are a few handy tips you can follow to deal with these new mom problems:
1. Dark Circles And Under-Eye Swelling:
Dark circles can make you look older than you are. But thanks to sleep deprivation, dark circles are very common among new mothers. The problem of water retention in the body can make your eyes swell. But you can banish dark and puffy eyes with these tips:
- Use a thick pillow while sleeping.
- Minimize your fluid intake before bedtime.
- Use cucumber slices, potato, or chilled forks to give your eyes some relief.
- Buy a concealer.
2. Dull Complexion:
Lack of sleep can steal your skin’s natural glow. You can use the following tips to get your radiant complexion back:
- Drink sufficient fluids to hydrate your body.
- Moisturize your skin twice a day.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly.
Acne is another problem many new mothers encounter. To deal with acne, you can try the following tips:
- Use a foam cleanser to clean your skin twice daily.
- Try using a soft face brush.
- Use anti-acne products.
Just because you are a mother now does not mean you have to come second! You matter! In fact, the happier you are, the better will be your maternal skills! Looking good can make life, post-baby, that much easier. So, give these tips a try and look your absolute best! Hope these tips on how to look good after delivery were helpful.
Do you have any other tip for our readers? Share it with us!
- 10 Essential Beauty Tips For Pregnant Women
- Is It Safe To Get Facials During Pregnancy?
- 8 Must Follow Tips While Bleaching Facial Hair During Pregnancy
Latest posts by Chhandita Chakravarty (see all)
- Teaching About Body Parts To Kids - March 31, 2016
- Child Passenger Safety – Rules And Tips - February 29, 2016
- How Milk Thistle Can Help You During Breastfeeding - February 29, 2016
- Chemical Pregnancy After IVF And IUI : Is It A Good Sign? - February 10, 2016
- Headaches In Toddlers - Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment - February 8, 2016
- How To Deal With Breastmilk Allergy In Babies? - January 28, 2016
- 24 Best Parks In Mumbai To Visit With Your Kids - January 20, 2016
- Infertility In Women – 5 Causes & 5 Symptoms You Should Be Aware Of - January 13, 2016
- 15 Best Sex Positions To Help You Get Pregnant - January 4, 2016
- 25 Simple Exercises You Can Do During Pregnancy - December 28, 2015