- Free Printable Zoo Animals Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Goldilocks And The Three Bears Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Free Printable Eric Carle Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 10 Panda Bear Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Top 10 Brown Bear Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
Your child probably loves teddy bears! A teddy bear is a soft toy in the form of a bear; it is an iconic and universally beloved toy, celebrated in stories, songs and films. It is the most popular gift for children.
Do you know that the “teddy bear” is named after the President Theodore Roosevelt?
The Story Behind The Name:
The name Teddy Bear was taken from one of Theodore Roosevelt’s hunting trips.
- That day, several other hunters had already killed an animal. An attendant of Roosevelt then found a black bear and tied to a willow tree.
- Theodore’s friends urged him to shoot a bear, but he refused, deeming it is unsportsmanlike. This became a topic of a political cartoon.
- A small toy shop owner saw the cartoon and asked the president if she could manufacture the stuffed bears with the name “Teddy Bear”. The president agreed and hence the name. Teddyis President Roosevelt’s nickname.
Top 20 Teddy Bear Coloring Pages For Preschoolers:
Here is a great collection of teddy bear coloring pages printable for your kids. These teddy bear coloring sheets are gender neutral, so both boys and girls will enjoy coloring these diagrams.
1. Cute Teddy Bear With A Flower:
This coloring sheet will definitely melt the heart of your child. This huggable bear is waiting for a friend to help him give him some fun colors.
- Tell your child to get their crayons and bring this cute person to life.
- Do not forget to color the flower he is carrying. You can also ask your child to add a background in the blank space.
2. Dress The Teddy Bear:
This coloring sheet is different from the other sheets. The diagram features an outline of a bear. You have to ask your child to complete the picture of this teddy bear.
- Your child can decorate this coloring sheet in several ways.
- Ask your child to first make the eyes, mouth and nose of this teddy bear. Then let him color this bear any way he likes. He can also make a hat, a bow tie or a muffler to make this teddy stand out.
[ Read: Bear Coloring Pages ]
3. Teddy Bear With Heart:
What is the cutest gift you can give someone on the Valentine’s Day? It has to be a teddy bear.
- This coloring sheet shows a simple teddy with hearts around it. This coloring sheet is perfect to get your child in the holiday spirit.
- Tell your child to use different colors for the hearts. He can use brown, or yellow for the teddy bear. You can also tell your child to make some patterns, or write a personalized message in the hearts.
4. Twin Teddy:
This coloring sheet shows a twin teddy holding hands. These teddy bears look good enough for a hug. Can your child add some colors to it to make them look more huggable?
- This coloring sheet is perfect for kids who have just started coloring.
- The dark outline of this coloring sheet will help your child focus better.
[ Read: Berenstain Bears Coloring Pages ]
5. Enjoying Picnic:
Here is a detailed coloring sheet showing two teddy bears enjoying their picnic. This coloring sheet is perfect for older children.
- The duo is having a great time enjoying their picnic. The only thing is it lacking is some color. Can your child help brighten the scene?
- The fine details in this coloring sheet will give a boost to your child’s fine motor skills.
6. Girly Teddy:
This coloring sheet features an adorable female teddy bear with her pet bunny.
- This teddy bear is clearly excited about something. What do you think would be the reason? Let your child decide that as he colors the sheet.
- Tell your child to use the brightest shades for this bear’s frock.
7. Valentine’s Teddy:
This coloring sheet features shows a very cute teddy bear holding a huge heart. The heart has the message “I Love You” written in it.
- It is a great coloring sheet to express love to your loved ones. Your child can present it to his teacher and even friends.
- This sheet can also double up as a Valentine’s day card. Decorate the card with glitters, stickers and markers to make it look unique.
[ Read: Brown Bear Coloring Pages ]
8. Momma Teddy With Baby:
This page has an image of a granny teddy putting her granddaughter to sleep.
- A little birdie is chirping on the window while grandma is trying to put the baby to sleep.
- Most of the preschoolers have their own teddy bear, so they will find easy to relate to this coloring sheet.
9. Girl With Teddy:
In here you can see a little child with her favorite teddy bear. It is such a lovable moment!
- Your younger children will surely enjoy this coloring sheet.
- Gift your child a huge teddy bear this festive season.
10. Pooh With Teddy:
Here is an adorable coloring sheet feature Pooh playing with his teddy bear.
- Tell your child to use yellow for Pooh and brown for the teddy. This will create a nice contrast. Children can also try shading on this picture.
- Pooh is one of the most lovable cartoon characters of all time. Your child will surely love filling colors in these two bears.
[ Read: Pooh Bear Coloring Pages ]
11. Awesome Toy Collection:
Here is a collection of toys for your children to color in.
- It has a teddy bear, ball, a cycle, a racquet, a toy car and a couple of other gifts kept beside a Christmas tree.
- This coloring sheet is a terrific way to keep your child occupied during the Christmas. Do not be surprised if your child asks for a couple of toys after coloring it.
- Explain the significance of Christmas and some of the teachings of Jesus Christ as your child colors the sheet.
12. Connect The Dot:
Reinforce your child’s math learning with this fun dot-to-dot coloring sheet.
- Tell your child to connect the numbers from 1 to 40 to reveal this lovable teddy bear.
- Then tell him to add the colors of his choice in this teddy.
13. Lots-O’-Huggin’ Bear:
The cute teddy you see here is Lots-O’-Huggin’ Bear, better known as Lotso. He is the main antagonist in Disney’s “Toy Story 3”.
- The character initially came across the toys as a caring and friendly bear. He possessed all the good qualities of the stereotypical teddy bear.
- However, this façade merely concealed his true nature. He was originally a dark, sadistic and selfish prison warden, ruling Sunnyside and imprisoning new toys in the Caterpillar room.
[ Read: Polar Bear Coloring Pages ]
14. Count The Teddy:
What better way to practice addition than by exploring the numbers with this adorable coloring sheet? This coloring sheet shows four cute teddy bears enjoying the tea party.
- Ask your child to color and cut out these four bears to enjoy the party with them.
- Tell your child to review the shapes he sees in this coloring sheet. This will allow him to use his observation skills to identify the different details.
- It will also help your child practice recognizing, counting and writing whole numbers.
15. Color By Number:
Here is a color by number coloring sheet for your preschooler.
- Tell your child to color this sheet according to the number assigned to reveal the image.
- This sheet will let your child show off his color and number recognition skills as he gives color to this adorable scene.
16. Sleeping Teddy:
This coloring sheet shows a teddy taking a sound sleep after a hectic day at school. There is also his favorite book and a stand lamp by his side.
- The teddy is taking his own sweet time to rest, relax and recover until he is ready to go back to school.
- This coloring sheet will give your child an ample opportunity to display his coloring skills.
[ Read: Panda Bear Coloring Pages ]
This coloring sheet shows a teddy bear looking at a pot of honey at the end of the rainbow.
- This coloring sheet refers to the belief that there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It is a secret hiding place of the leprechauns.
- The place is impossible to reach as when one walk towards the end of a rainbow, it will move further away.
18. ‘T’ For Teddy:
Teach your preschooler alphabets with this ‘T’ for Teddy Bear coloring sheet.
- Tell your child to trace the letters and then practice writing it on his own.
- When he is finished tracing the letters, tell him to color the teddy bear anyway he likes.
- Ask him to spell out other words starting with the letter T.
19. Halloween Teddy:
This teddy bear is all set to attend the Halloween party.
- He looks amazing dressed in the Halloween costume. The teddy bear is also carrying Jack-O- Lantern with himself.
- Halloween is a holiday celebrated on the night of 31 October every year. This festival has its origins in the ancient Celtic festival known as Samhain.
- The believers pray aloud as they walk through the forest so that the soul of the dead can find comfort.
20. Greeting Card:
Here is a coloring sheet to prepare Christmas greeting cards.
- The coloring page features an adorable teddy bear dressed as Santa Claus and holding a candy cane in his hand.
- This teddy bear coloring sheet will make a great Christmas present.
- All you need to do is print out this coloring sheet on a stock card paper and let your child do the rest.
These free printable teddy bear coloring pages online will surely increase your child’s interest in coloring. These teddy bear coloring pages free to print will provide hours of entertainment to him or her. Download all the pages and create your own teddy bear coloring book!
We hope you and your child enjoy our collection of teddy bear pictures to color. Share your experience with us in the comment section below.