- Inspirational quotes about life
- Funny life quotes for teenagers
- Teen girl life quotes
- Teen boy life quotes
Your usually calm boy gets inquisitive; your little princess no longer likes her pet name. The once mama’s boys and daddy’s princess are now teenagers, who have several questions and are eager to know the answers.
It is that phase in your kid’s life where your parenting needs to shift gears as your teenager will be exposed to a whole new world – a world full of opportunities as well as pitfalls.
As a parent, you need to inspire them to be on the right track. MomJunction brings you 51 inspirational quotes about teenager’s life. You may use these teen life quotes as hangings in their rooms, small notes in their lunch boxes or share this post with them.
Inspirational Quotes for Teenagers about Life
Inspiration can be drawn from anything in life, be it a book or a person. If your teenage child looks up to you for inspiration, then you are the prime influencer in their life. A little pep talk from you will help in boosting their confidence. Include some of these teenage quotes about life.
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”-Robert H. Schuller
- “Being confident means believing in yourself. Ego means needing to prove that you’re better than other people.”-Barbara De Angelis
- “You have to be authentic, you have to be true, and you have to believe in your heart.”-Howard Schultz.
- “The Surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed.”-Richard B. Sheridan
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”-Abraham Lincoln
- “Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success.” – JK Rowling
[ Read: Thought-For-The-Day Quotes For Kids ]
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember…the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
- “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.”- Steve Jobs
- “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “If I cannot do great things. I can do small things in a great way.”– Martin Luther King Jr.
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”– Aristotle
- “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.”– Stephen Hawking
- “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
Funny Life Quotes for Teenagers:
“Laughter is the best medicine.” It not only lightens your kid’s day but also brings you closer to them. Laughter is one way to make your place in your kid’s teenage world.
Share a light moment with your teenager using these funny teen quotes about life.
- “I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way (s)he handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.”– Maya Angelou
- “Try walking forward while looking over your shoulder and see how far you get. The same goes for life. Look forward!”– Martin Henderson
- “If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut”.– Albert Einstein
- “An old dog can learn new tricks. If your enthusiasm has lost its vitality, do everything possible to revive it.”– Don McArt
- “Imagination is something that sits up with dad and mom the first time their teenager stays out late.”
- “So, if you feel a smile begin, don’t leave it undetected, let’s start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!” – Russel H. Conwell
- “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.”– Reba Mc Entire.
- “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.”– Cathy Guisewite
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”– Albert Einstein
- “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” – Winston S Churchill
- “If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.”– Yogi Berra
[ Read: Life Skills For Teens To Learn ]
Teen Girl Life Quotes
Remember the first time you held her and promised yourself, no matter what, you will always be there for her. Well, now is the time because as a teenager, she will have countless anxieties and a zillion questions. So, here are a few teen girl life quotes to inspire her and tell her how much she means to you.
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.”– Margaret Thatcher
- “No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she is beautiful.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear.”– Taylor Swift
- “People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.”– Maya Angelou
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
- “The women who follow the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.”– Albert Einstein
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ’I will try again tomorrow’.”– Mary Anne Radmacher
- “I never dreamt of Success. I worked for it.”– Estee Lauder
- “Beautiful people are not always good, but good people are always beautiful.”– Imam Ali
Teen Boy Life Quotes:
Life of a boy is not as easy as the society portrays. They are expected to be tough and responsible and face societal pressures. It is important to guide them with love, as a teenage boy’s mind can be volatile. Here are some life quotes to help you build your boy’s future.
- “Never sacrifice three things: Your family, your heart or your dignity.”
- “Hard days are the best because that’s when champions are made. If you push through the hard days, then you can get through anything.”– Gabby Douglas
- “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.”– Walt Disney
- “You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.”
- “There is nothing noble being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”– Winston Churchill
- “There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet.”– Robert Jordan
- “It takes a real man to make a true confession – a chocolate soldier will excuse or cloak his sin.”– Charles Studd
- “You will always pass failure on your way to success.”– Mickey Rooney
- “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.”– H.Jackson Brown Jr.
Words have the power to inspire, guide and heal, and when they come from a parent they have extra power. Give your teenager their daily dose of motivation using these quotes because there is no better person than a parent to understand and inspire a teenager.
Have a quote that inspired you as a teenager? Share it with us in the comments section below.
- Science Quiz For Kids
- Funny Riddles With Answers For Kids
- Facts About The Sun For Kids
- Teaching Kids About Germs