So you thought pregnant women are capricious. And so we heard from you. But for all the good reasons we cannot beat them at their reasoning – keeping aside their remarkable hunches and any unpredictability. Here’s what you will most likely expect of them, beginning at #26:
26. Some will have the baby-blues already in!
25. Don’t try pacifying once she is into labor…simply rush her to the damn hospital!
24. As they announce to their boss, they leave him all perplexed…
Guess what he’s thinking…Time to look for maternity cover with the possibility to permanently fill in the role…
23. They will probably tell their moms first.
22. Their obsession with ‘How it happens’ thing ceases. Here they kick-start the story of a hinky journey.
21. Nope, don’t even think about that belly button piercing anymore!
…..unless of course, you are willing to invite complications or doc’s advice along the way.
20. They will be swinging between the ‘Is it labor or gas’ episodes…
“Am I sure I don’t need to be rushed to the hospital?”
19. The puke queens will carry their puke bags everywhere. And once done, they will turn out quite the bunny girls…grrr….
18. They will look at themselves in the mirror a hundred times.
“Is it really showing?”
17. Certainly not the best time to lose weight. But if they hit the gym, it will be to start working towards getting their bodies flexible.
So whence did you get all the time for the gym?
16. Else brace up for this too…
“I bet the climax is over. He is no longer having a great time, is he?”
15. They get their handkerchiefs ready for some overwhelmed father-to-be’s reaction – if he’s quite a gentleman.
“Oh honey, you are going to be a daddy!”
14. Don’t get unplugged. Start staying more connected with your partner!
“Yes, I would want to tell him and see if he gets horrid. “
13. So you thought your pregnancy will stop him from straying… You will just start figuring out your mission with him…
12. This thermometer is lying!
“I want to take the test again.”
11. They are never sure they can actually make a human being inside them!
10. They will not only be counting the number of baby kicks inside, but also be using a water-filled glass to check for the turbulence ;)
“I can’t believe something inside is shaking.”
9. So even if you hung out at food joints, depriving her off the big meal will turn out into quite a scuffle.
8. Apple sauce with pasta, or an M&M cookie sandwich – pregnant women will invent all sorts of food combinations to suit their untimely food cravings. Just allow them to savor it all. They will go in stealthily for the junk. So if you were at this party and she’s gone for a moment, find her processing her foods already at the three-course meal nook.
7. They will start worrying whether they can handle kids.
6. They will try to figure out if they just saw their own heart pumping in that ultrasound image…
5. They will hate to be given any unwanted advice or look…
“Just stop getting so opinionated about my pregnant body.”
4. She will swear by the growing baby…sort of making an emotional fool of you each time she has a demand…but when you grab her tummy rest of the times, she goes…
3. If unplanned, then they will keep wondering about the place of conception…
“Ok, so it was beachy, warm and sunny there, a bit steamy and…it just lead to…you know…”
2. They will recall the sex education lessons…
“Yes, now I’m nervous about my condition!”
1. They will have their calendars marked to go to the gynecologist for all the months. And they will mark yours too…..to go along with her ;) So she kind of becomes a gynecology-obsessed swot and so will make you one.
What were the unpredictable moments you had experienced during pregnancy? Share your story here.
Latest posts by Divyatha (see all)
- 6 Secret Foods For A Flat Tummy - May 2, 2017
- Here’s How Kareena Kapoor Lost Her Weight Post Pregnancy - April 26, 2017
- Can You Use Vicks VapoRub For Babies? - April 25, 2017
- What Kind Of Mother Are You? Find Out From The Zodiac Signs - April 21, 2017
- 7 Symptoms Of Ovarian Cancer You Should Not Ignore - April 21, 2017
- 20 Bollywood Quotes On Love – Then And Now - April 13, 2017
- Guess The Countries Where Babies Cry The Most - April 10, 2017
- Here's Why Baby Boys Should Be Allowed To Cry - April 6, 2017
- 7 Things A Wife Secretly Fears About Her Husband - April 6, 2017
- Here’s Why You Must Not Judge Other Moms - April 3, 2017