Does your little one spend most of her time in the sun, and is she suffering from rough and dark skin? Are you looking for some tips or effective ways about how to get fair skin for kids? If you can relate to these questions, consider reading our post below.
Most kids have soft and delicate skin, which means that you need to be extra careful about it. So, scroll down for some effective home remedies for fair complexion for kids.
How To Get Fair Skin For Kids?
1. Apply A Mixture Of Milk And Turmeric:
Mix turmeric and milk and apply the paste gently on your kid’s face, hands, and rest of the body. Allow it to dry. Wipe the dried paste using a soft wet cloth. After removing the milk-turmeric paste, give her a bath without using a cleanser or soap. Her skin will be glowing soon (1).
2. Apply A Mixture Of Curd, Tomato Extract, And Oatmeal:
Mix curd, tomato extract, and oatmeal thoroughly and apply the mixture all over your child’s darkened or rough skin. The natural mixture minimizes blemishes and enhances the skin complexion (2).
[ Read: Remedies For Dry Skin In Children ]
3. Avoid Chemicals, Apply Natural Elements:
Avoid applying any chemical product on your kid’s skin. Natural elements are the most effective ways of improving quality and fair skin for kids. Instead of a chemical, apply pure Aloe vera gel on your kid’s entire body. Aloe vera is highly effective in treating dark skin. However, aloe vera can be itchy, so ensure that your child doesn’t feel the irritation due to its pulp (3).
4. Massage Your Kids Skin With Oil:
Massage your kid’s body with coconut oil. Massaging with oil will not only improve skin texture but also strengthen your kid’s muscles and bones (4).
5. Include Fruits And Cereals In Your Kid’s Diet:
Add nutritious fruits and cereals in your child’s diet. You can feed her either with raw fruits or fruit juices. Antioxidants in fruits neutralize free-radical activity and minimize skin damage to a great extent, thereby enhancing fair skin complexion in kids (5).
6. Apply A Mixture Of Turmeric And Beetroot:
Mix turmeric powder in the juice of beetroot and make a thick paste. Apply it on your kid’s darkened skin. The paste is effective in minimizing dark skin and improving skin complexion (6).
[ Read: Symptoms Of Sunburn In Children ]
7. Apply Chickpea Flour On The Skin:
Chickpea flour helps reduce the unwanted hair on your kid’s body. Mix the chickpea flour or green gram floor in some milk or water and apply the thick paste on your kid’s skin gently. Scrub your kid’s skin gently. Follow the procedure daily and you will see her skin glow soon. It is one of the great home remedies for fair complexion for kids (7).
8. Drink Plenty Of Water:
Drinking a lot of water daily helps your kid have a hydrated body. Sufficient water intake flushes out all the toxins from the body and brings a glow to her skin. Ensure your kid drinks at least eight glasses of water daily (8).
[ Read: Healthy Fruit Snacks For Kids ]
9. Use Mint Leaves:
Take a handful of fresh mint leaves, grind them, and make a thick paste. Apply the natural paste on your kid’s face. Follow the procedure regularly. You will soon observe a glow on the child’s face (9).
10. Use A Mixture Of Curd And Dried Orange:
Prepare a mixture of curd and dried orange peel and apply it on your kid’s dark skin. The mixture is quite effective in improving fair skin complexion of kids without any side-effects (10).
Did you follow any natural, effective techniques to improve your little one’s skin complexion? Which home remedies for fair skin for kids did you follow? How did your kid benefit from it? Tell us about your story. Leave a comment below.
- 5 Serious Causes Of Heat Rash In Children
- Acne In Children – Causes, Symptoms & Treatments You Should Be Aware Of
- Hives Or Urticaria In Children – 11 Causes & 6 Symptoms You Should Be Aware Of
- Dandruff In Kids – 6 Causes & 4 Treatments You Should Be Aware Of
Latest posts by Manjiri Kochrekar (see all)
- 32 Lovely Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas - June 28, 2017
- 10 Clear Signs That You Need Marriage Counselling - April 28, 2017
- 25 Wonderful Peacock Facts And Information For Kids - October 3, 2016
- 12 Health Benefits And 10 Facts About Oranges For Kids - June 16, 2016
- 16 Joyous Luau (Hawaiian) Party Ideas For Kids - May 31, 2016
- 35 Lesser-Known Facts About Great White Sharks For Kids - May 31, 2016
- 30 Unknown Sound Wave Facts And Information For Kids - May 31, 2016
- Can Kids Drink Kombucha? - Know Here! - May 27, 2016
- Tea Tree Oil For Kids - 15 Uses And 9 Safety Tips - May 18, 2016
- Top 10 Hockey Facts, Rules, And Safety Tips For Kids - May 13, 2016