South India has some of the best educational institutions. And, if you are looking for the top CBSE schools in Coimbatore, keep reading. Furthermore, schooling is relatively inexpensive, and the quality of education is rather high. So, to assist you in choosing the top CBSE school in Coimbatore for your child, we have compiled a list of some best options.
Top CBSE Schools In Coimbatore:
1. Chinmaya International Residential School:
Chinmaya International Residential School, located 30 kilometers from Coimbatore city, is a vegan school based on the principles of Pujya Gurudev Swami Chinmayanadaji, founder of the Chinmaya Mission.
- Chinmaya International Residential School follows CBSE curriculum from 5th to 12th standard and International Baccalaureate for plus 2.
- Sports and games form a crucial part of the student’s life. The budding sportsmen are given coaching by experienced teachers.
- Students are also encouraged to participate in various hobbies and activities like dance, cookery, dramatics, photography, etc.
- Chinmaya International Residential School has extensive grounds for playing sports like tennis, basketball, football and cricket.
- The library of the school has an impressive collection of reference and academic books, as well as periodical and journals.
- The school has a huge swimming pool with automatic water purifying system.
- There’s also a dining hall offering vegetarian meals to staff and students. The cuisine consists of Indian, Chinese and continental.
Nallurvayal Post, Siruvani Main Road,
2. The Camford International School:
The Camford International School is one of the most prestigious CBSE schools in Coimbatore. The school’s students have brought many laurels in the CBSE board examination.
- The Camford International School provides a balanced curriculum for students aiming to study on international educational standards.
- The extra-curricular activities offered by the school help students learn leadership and social skills like self-discipline, time-management, and teamwork.
- The students, along with teachers also venture out for nature walks, treks, and field trips.
- The Camford International School has an air-conditioned library with various books, reference books, periodicals, and newspapers.
- The school has a fully equipped computer and science laboratories.
- The Camford International School also offers boarding facilities for the convenience of students staying outside Coimbatore.
SF No: 574/1, Maniyakaran palayam,
3. Delhi Public School:
Delhi Public School is a famous group of institutions, renowned in India for its consistent academic records and educational service. Its Coimbatore branch, established in 2012 has now become the epitome of good discipline and education.
- Delhi Public School is a CBSE affiliated school and provides classes from Kindergarten to 12th standard.
- The subjects covered by sixth standard onwards include physics, chemistry, mathematics, political science and social science. The subjects are taught in a systematic manner so that kids can grasp their lessons without any hassle.
- The school strictly follows NCERT books and teaches them according to the guidance of the experts in the CBSE board.
- Spread over 6 acres, Delhi Public School, Coimbatore is a marvel of modern architecture.
- The school has well-lit, airy classrooms, swimming pools, outdoor theater and spacious courtyards for indoor games.
- Besides, there is a weather station, a resource center and a fully equipped gymnasium.
Vill. & P.O. Onapalayam,
Vadavalli-Thondamuthur Road, Coimbatore
4. Nava Bharath National School:
Nava Bharath National School is one of the best, co-educational CBSE schools in Coimbatore. The school strives hard to cater to the needs of the people and help them become world-class leaders.
- Nava Bharath National School follows the CBSE curriculum to ensure the holistic development of the learners.
- The school follows a child-centric, multi-dimensional approach so that the kids get the right education.
- The teachers give special attention to students to attain communication and writing skills.
- The classrooms of Nava Bharath National School are spacious, well-lit and air-conditioned. Each classroom has a plasma television, computer, individual locker, and pin-up board.
- The computer laboratory has high internet connectivity and innovative technology.
- It also has an extensive swimming, well equipped to hold the state level contests.
S.F No: 125/2A, 2B Allikulam,
Sathy Main Road, Annur-641 653, Coimbatore
Phone: +91 4254 – 265490 / 265491 / 265492
5. Anan Kids Academy School:
Anan Kids Academy School is a private school offering classes from KG to class 10. The school belongs to Sharp Pumps, one of the most prominent names associated with agriculture pumps.
- Affiliated with CBSE, the Anan Kids Academy School offers a well-balanced curriculum to help kids develop their mathematical, logical and linguistic skills.
- For the kindergarten students, theme based learning and multi-domains like social skills, self-help, and cognitive development are adopted.
- Besides, the school also organizes multiple field trips, co-curricular activities, and public speaking for the overall development of children.
- Anan Kids Academy School has an excellent infrastructure with spacious and airy classrooms, sprawling lawns and laboratories.
- The entire campus is fitted with CCTV camera for better administration and security.
- The school has a hospital and an in-house nurse to take care of the students in times of emergency. They even conduct dental, health and eye checkups on a regular basis.
14/283/1, Sitra Road,
6. Shree Sarasswathi Vidhyaah Mandheer World School:
Shree Sarasswathi Vidhyaah Mandheer World School belongs to the SSVM group of institution. The school aims to provide students excellent opportunities for intellectual and emotional growth.
- Affiliated to the CBSE, SSVM World School provides classes from Kindergarten to 12th standard.
- It encourages the students to take part in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for the all-round development of children.
- The SSVM World School has a state-of-art infrastructure. It has air-conditioned classes with all-time internet access and laboratories for science, humanities, and language.
- It gives special importance to sports and has a well-equipped indoor sports room.
- Besides, there are studios for music, art and dance.
Sf No 72/2 Vaigai Nagar, Pattanam,
Singanallur To Vellalore Road, Coimbatore
7. Kovai Public School:
Kovai Public School is considered one of the best emerging CBSE schools of Tamil Nadu. The objective of the school is to help students grow into positive contributors to the society.
- Kovai Public School follows creative and innovative teaching methods like web-based learning and audio-visual presentations.
- The school has a dedicated sports and physical education faculty to train the students in the activity of their choice.
- The school also teaches students to address both global and local issues.
- Kovai Public School has smart, air-conditioned classrooms to facilitate the teaching-learning process.
- It has well-equipped mathematics, language, integrated science and computer laboratories for practical teaching and learning.
- It has a Science Park as well, for teaching science in an informal way.
Address: Kovai Public School, Near Chenniyandavar Kovil, Elachipalayam Road, Karumathampatti, Coimbatore
8. PSG Public School:
Founded in 2002, PSG Public School is a co-educational high school, providing classes from Pre-Kg to 12th standard. The mission of the school is providing quality education to students, irrespective of caste, creed, and religion.
- The PSG Public School follows the curriculum laid by CBSE.
- Besides theoretical studies, the school also puts importance on co-curricular activities, like sports, karate, yoga, dance, music and public speaking.
- The PSG Public School has a music room, an auditorium, hall, sports room, canteen, and playground.
- The PSG Public School conducts regular medical checkups to maintain their health and well-being for the children.
- There is a Special Day Care for the toddlers. They provide a glass of milk and fruits to the tots for their physical wellbeing.
Avinashi Rd, PSG Institute,
9. SCAD World School:
Founded in 2012, SCAD World is an international residential school located at the Palladam.
- The SCAD World School is affiliated with CBSE and Cambridge International Examination.
- The school integrates the best teaching approaches from all across the world.
- The projects are designed to aid understanding in every student. Pupils are also encouraged to engage in extended research topics like world religions and social justice.
- Spread over 120 acres, the SCAD World School provides excellent facilities to its students.
- The classrooms are well equipped with basic amenities, e-boards, and computer. Each class has a strength of 20 students in each room.
- The library of the school is equipped with a wide range of journals and book along with audio-visual materials.
- The SCAD World School also provides facilities for outdoor sports like playgrounds for cricket, 400-meter athletic track, and horse riding area, archery, badminton and much more.
SCAD Knowledge City, Palladam,
10. Kendriya Vidyalaya:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Coimbatore is a co-educational school promoted by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, an autonomous body formed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Affiliated to the CBSE, Kendriya Vidyalaya is a government school and gives classes from pre-primary to senior secondary.
- At the primary level, the schools adopt activity-oriented teaching methodology.
- The school uses modern techniques of teaching like LCDs, computers, and overhead projectors to make the learning enjoyable.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya is a technology-enabled school and provides all the facilities for digital learning. It has well-planned science and computer labs, a multimedia room and math labs to simplify their mathematical concepts.
- The library has over 20,000 books with a wide range of magazines, periodicals, and newspaper.
- The school also encourages pupils to participate in sports. It offers facilities for volleyball, kho-kho, and football.
Meena Estate, Coimbatore
Many parents want their children to study in CBSE schools so they can receive the required education to get into higher educational institutions in the future. Schools in Coimbatore are distinguished for their holistic contribution to children’s education. The list of the best CBSE schools in Coimbatore provided in this article gives you complete information, ranging from curriculum to contact number. You may go through the details and choose a school that fulfills your requirements. Make sure to visit the school premises before admitting your child to it.
Disclaimer: “The list of schools has been taken from various surveys done by third-party print and online publications. MomJunction was not involved in the surveys nor it has any business partnerships with the schools covered in the list. This post is not an endorsement of the schools and parents’ discretion is advised in selecting a school.”