India has long been mooted as a reliable destination for children to study. Just like medical services, education is affordable in the country, with quality standards above the benchmark. Education in India is known both for its quality and quantity, that is the number of schools that are set up in every city and town. If you are confused as which school could be the best for your precious one, here is a comprehensive list of the top International schools in India to help you get started. Read on and take your pick.
30 Best International Schools In India:
1. The British School, Delhi:
Home to 700 students with 55 different nationalities, this non-profit institution, is one of the best in India. Students aging 3 to 18 can seek admission here.
- This school follows the IB as well as the CBSE board.
- A co-ed system of classrooms is followed here.
- This school boasts a five-storey ‘Green Building’ with airy corridors and a lot of room for its students throughout the campus.
- With about 65 large classrooms, all equipped with projectors and white boards, this school believes in studying in daylight rather than artificial lights.
- The strength of this school lies in its inclusive approach and alumni engagement during school events like Career Day or Int’l Day.
Dr. Jose P, Rizal Marg, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi Delhi – 110021
[ Read: Best Residential Schools In India ]
2. The Banyan Tree IB World School, Delhi:
Students at the Banyan Tree IB World School, Delhi learn how to achieve excellence in academics with a holistic approach. The emphasis is on thinking and exploring along with learning.
- This school is an ICSE Affiliated school
- In here, the students are put into four different houses, namely Purusharth, Parisharam, Prerna & Prarthana.
- This school is co-educational.
- This school has classrooms and activity rooms, and they’re colourfully designed to create a sense of comfort and a pleasant mood.
- Educational films are frequently played in this school’s audiovisual room.
- This school hosts various inter-clan and inter-school competitions.
70, Gurgaon Sector 53, Gurgaon,
Delhi – 122003
Phone Number: (0124) 4320452-78, (0124) 3296873 9312603016 , 9313932590
Email id: email@example.com
3. Pathways School, Noida:
The Pathways School, Noida, Delhi believes in preserving the best of both worlds – Indian and International culture and education. This school has a student-centric approach with ample opportunities for discovery learning with the help of well-qualified teachers.
- This school follows an IB board curriculum that helps in developing the overall personality of the pupils.
- This school admits students from the Play Group to XII grade.
- It’s a co-ed day school.
- The students are provided buses to travel to the school.
- The school campus houses well-stocked, world-class libraries.
- In here, there’s a lot of emphasis on learning music as well as instruments like guitar, piano and tabla.
Pathways School, Sector 100, NOIDA Delhi
4. Manav Rachna International School, Delhi:
This school rests down the Suraj Kund Road of Charmwood Village in Delhi. The MRites believe in building their creativity, developing their curiosity and expressing themselves as articulate and amiable people.
- This school follows an international primary curriculum based on multiple intelligence. It’s a co-ed school.
- Conducts field trips and encourage students to think independently with hands-on classes, workshops and labs.
- Both outdoor and indoor activities are promoted.
- The students travel in air-conditioned buses to the school.
- The school campus houses computer labs, well-stocked libraries, a fine-art studio and tech-integrated classrooms.
- The pupils are champions in the making – this school has a Semi-Olympic-sized swimming pool, after-school sports and much more.
- This school also has a well-equipped infirmary and a full-time doctor.
Eros Garden, Suraj Kund Road,
Charmwood Village Delhi – 121009
5. Dr. Pillai Global Academy, Mumbai:
An initiative from Mahatma Education Society, this school was founded by Dr. Vasudevan Pillai, who was an educator with up to 40 years of experience. He has established up to 48 institutions from schools and colleges to teacher-training institutes for Architecture, Engineering, IT, Media and Management Studies.
- This school follows both the IB board and the IGCSE board curriculum.
- This school admits students from the Nursery to XII grade.
- Follows a co-ed classroom system.
- Here, in Dr. Pillai’s, students are exposed to a multitude of books of various genres, thanks to the well-stocked and diverse book collections.
- The school campus is spacious, and complete with a large swimming pool.
- A visual room is also extremely beneficial for educational purposes.
Plot No. 1, RSC 48, Gorai-II, Mhada Layout,
Borivali West, Mumbai
[ Read: Sainik Schools in India ]
6. Rustomjee Cambridge International School, Mumbai:
The first ones in the city to have adopted a wild deer from Sanjay Gandhi National Park, the students of Rustomjee Cambridge International school are taught to believe in co-existing harmoniously in the society.
- Following an IGCSE board curriculum, this school accepts students from the Nursery to the 12th grade.
- Rustomjee has a co-ed system of classrooms, with the medium of instruction, being English.
- The students are provided buses to travel to the school.
- This school focuses on extra curricular activities as much as it focuses on academics.
- From story-telling competitions to Olympiads, this school hosts a variety of intra-school and inter-school competitions.
Rustomjee Acres, Dahisar West,
Mumbai – 400068
Phone Number: +91-22-28942939, +91-22-28942363
7. Thakur International School, Mumbai:
The Thakur International School aims at building a strong intellectual, artistic and moral foundations in its students, in an atmosphere of multicultural ethos.
- This school follows both ICSE board and IGCSE board curricula and helps mold the minds of children to make them responsible citizens of the future.
- This school admits students from the Nursery to the X grade.
- This school is full of facilities for students, from spacious, airy classrooms for students to a canteen that serves delicious meals, the students are provided care like at home.
- An audiovisual room, a library and labs are all beneficial to the students.
- This school also provides transportation to and from school.
Shivaji Road, Off M.G. Road,
Kandivali West, Mumbai – 400067
8. N.E.S. International School, Mumbai:
NES molds young minds of today to make them committed and successful leaders of tomorrow. NES instills values in students, which are essential and encourages them to follow their passions and become Engineers, Explorers, Scientists and Artists of tomorrow.
- This school follows different curricula and pupils can choose from any of the three – IGCSE, CIE and IB board curricula.
- Students are admitted from Nursery to the 12 th grade.
- This school permits 25 students per class and follows the co-ed system.
- This school provides transportation for the students.
- From adventure sports to work experience labs, this school has all facilities that are essential for the pupils’ overall holistic development
- The school campus houses a library, cafeteria, art studios and a gymnasium.
Malabar Hill Road, Mulund West,
Mumbai – 400082
9. RIMS International School & Junior College, Mumbai:
The RIMS International School & Junior College is affiliated with Cambridge, the best international curriculum in the recent years. This school aims at making their students all-rounders with the latest educational techniques and a good number of well-qualified faculty members.
- Under the Cambridge curriculum, the students at RIMS are given the right amount of exposure they require at their age.
- The students here, are trained to develop higher order thinking skills and encouraged to apply what they’ve learnt in a practical fashion.
- The high-end facilities that this school provides to its students make this school a class apart.
- With all the requirements for an educational institution like computer labs, library, sports ground and spacious, airy classrooms, RIMS equips its students with the best.
Juhu Scheme 94, Juhu Tara Road,
Juhu Mumbai – 400049
10. Singapore International School, Mumbai:
The Singapore International School was set up by the United Educare Foundation. This school provides its students with a comprehensive program with two levels, the first of which is IGCSE board and the second level, being the IBDP board system that lasts for up to two years.
- The curriculum is a unique program in which IGCSE combines with IBDP board curriculum.
- From LKG to 12th grade, this school admits students only after an entrance test and an interactive session.
- A state-of-the-art multi-resource library that’s the dream of many, is housed in this school.
- With air-conditioned studios, clubs, well-equipped science labs, this school is a haven for young minds.
- This school houses a dining hall and has in-house medical facilities.
On National Highway No. 8, Post Mira,
Dahisar Mumbai – 401104
11. Ecole Mondiale World School Mumbai:
Ecole Mondiale World School believes that their campus is like a second home to its pupils. This school aims at grooming the students into well-rounded, confident global citizens.
- From Play School to Diploma, this school encourages its students to work all the way with the IB curriculum. This school also follows the IGCSE curriculum.
- It’s a co-ed school with the medium of instruction, being English.
- With libraries, computer labs, science labs and a host of sports activities, this school is certainly any parent’s dream.
- The school encourages its students to take part in music, dance as well as theatre.
Gulmohur Cross Road No. 9,
JVPD Scheme, Juhu Mumbai – 400049
12. The Orchids International School, Mumbai:
The Orchids International School believes in setting a benchmark for holistic and progressive education. The students here enjoy a learning experience like no other with world-class facilities and a well-trained faculty.
- Choose the curriculum that you think is best for your child – whether it’s the CBSE or IGCSE board’s curriculum.
- Students from Play Group to the 12th grade can join the Orchids.
- Can the students learn to skate in school? At Orchids, not only can the students learn to skate but also they can learn swimming, dancing, music, etc.
- The school houses math labs, computer labs, science labs and even a tab lab.
- Here’s a school with GPS buses and CCTV surveillance.
Kurla, Thane, Masjid Bunder Mumbai
13. Victorious Kidss Educares, Pune:
Let your children join the Victorious Kidss Educares and ignite a spark and a sense of realization in their minds. This school believes in the methodology of innovative teaching and learning with hands-on experience.
- Students are given instruction based on the IB curriculum from Play Group to the 12 th grade.
- This school accommodates up to 25 students per class and has co-ed classrooms.
- One of the largest libraries of the city is housed in this school for maximum exposure to its students.
- The school is well-equipped with labs for PCB, Robotics, Vedic Maths, Abacus and Design Technology, Visual Art Labs.
- This school also has a Cafeteria and a large swimming pool.
No. 53, 54 & 58, Hissa 2/1A, Off. Shreeram Society,
Nagar Road, Kharadi, Pune – 411014
[ Read: International Schools In Pune ]
14. Indus International School, Pune:
The Indus International School combines learning, leadership and an international curriculum in an infrastructure that is one of the most well-equipped in the city.
- This school has been ranked as the third best international school in India.
- Students can choose between the following boards – IB PYP, IGCSE, IBDP curricula.
- This school is a day and residential school with a co-ed system of classrooms.
- This school is a haven for athletes as it has a 6-lane athletic track for jogging and running.
- This school has a riding club and encourages various sports activities like basketball, volleyball, throwball and table tennis.
576, Bhukum, Tal. Mulshi,
Pune – 411042
15. DY Patil International School, Pune:
At the Sharad Pawar international school, students from all over the world are given a caring, well-structured and supportive environment.
- From Play Group up to the 12th grade, students here follow the IGCSE board’s curriculum.
- This school has incorporated the co-ed system of classrooms.
- Students are given mentoring services and sound career advice.
- The Sharad Pawar International is equipped with a huge library to ensure that its students are well read.
- This school features capacious, airy classrooms and has world-class facilities.
Charoli Budruk, Taluka Haveli Dapodi, Pune
16. Leapbridge International Pre-School, Pune:
An initiative of the Navneet Group, the Leapbridge International Pre-school integrates students from all over the world under one comfortable, enriching roof. This school aims at stimulating the students’ emotional, physical and academic skills while developing a positive attitude towards learning.
- Leapbridge follows the IGCSE curriculum and inspires students to develop a lifelong love for learning.
- The student to teacher ratio here is 1:7 and the system of classrooms is co-ed.
- The children are provided daycare from 9 am to 7 pm.
- The development patterns of children are measured with the help of process and evaluation metrics.
Bungalow D1, Jupiter Park,
Central Avenue, Pune – 411006
Phone Number: 9823326622 26657070
17. Kohinoor American School, Pune:
Founded by the Kohinoor Education Trust and veteran Americans, this school aims at shelling out the best and beyond from its students. This school is currently on the move to adopt a UN Millennium Development Goal (UN-MDG) in collaboration with the United Nations.
- Choose between the IB board, MYP board curriculum. This school accepts students from 6th to 12th grade.
- The classroom system followed is a co-ed system.
- This school campus is well secured, thanks to the trained security marshals and CCTV systems that operate 24 x 7.
- This school has a common room and comes with laundry facilities.
Kohinoor American School, Kohinoor Global Campus,
Old Mumbai – Pune Highway, Khandala 410301, Dist. Pune – 410301
18. Little Millennium, Pune:
Part of the Educomp Solutions Ltd., the Little Millennium is one of the fastest growing chains of preschools in India today.
- Little Millennium follows the IGCSE board curriculum and accepts students from the Play Group to U.K.G grade.
- The classroom accommodates 20 students per class and has the co-ed seating arrangement.
- This school conducts many fun-filled activities that are correlated with the students’ knowledge and all-around skills.
- The classrooms feature a colourful, aesthetic design which is ideal for a child’s learning environment.
A6, Anusuya Enclave, Jagtap Chowk,
Wanowrie, Pune, Maharashtra 411040
19. Sroat-A Steiner School, Pune:
The Sroat-A Steiner School provides the ideal ambience for students to learn, to nurture creativity, imagination and emotions. This school aims at giving children an activity center where they can enjoy every moment of their life.
- This school follows the IGCSE board curriculum and accommodates students from Play Group to the 2nd grade.
- This school has both boys and girls in the same class.
- This school has spacious, airy classrooms and a large courtyard.
- This school houses a library that’s stocked with books that are appropriate for kids.
S. No. 69/4, Wangai Wasti, Next to Panchsheel EON Water Front,
Behind EON IT Park, Kharadi Pune – 411014
[ Read: Best Schools In India ]
20. Oakridge International School, Hyderabad:
The Oakridge International School, Hyderabad is one of the largest International school chains in our country. With well-trained faculty who are experts at the IB curriculum and world-class facilities, studying in this school is a dream for most students of the city.
- This school offers three curricula – the IB board curriculum, the CBSE curriculum and the IGCSE board curriculum.
- This school offers admission to students from the Nursery to the 12 th grade.
- From indoor convertible theaters, AC classrooms, and even a Toy Library, this school is the perfect space for children to learn and practice what they learn.
- The school conducts field trips and houses a world-class library.
Einstein Campus: Bowrampet,
Near Bachupally, Hyderabad – 500043
21. Glendale Academy International, Hyderabad:
The Glendale Academy International provides its students with the best environment for learning. This school is designed in the form of a nurturing ground for the mind body and spirit.
- This school offers two of the best curricula, they being the CBSE or IGCSE board’s curriculum.
- Students from L.K.G to the 12th grade are admitted here.
- This school provides its students with world-class facilities that includes a counselling center, art studio, labs, playground, etc.
- This school provides transport for its students and even houses a dining hall.
Artillery Centre Gate Hyderabad
22. Sancta Maria International School, Hyderabad:
The Sancta Maria International School is a part of the St.Marys Educational Society and was founded in 1982.
- Students here study under the IGCSE board’s curriculum.
- From Nursery to the tenth grade, all students can enroll in this school.
- Music, dance, drama, visual arts are some of the many extra-curricular activities that students from this school take part in.
- The school houses a library, amphitheater and has ample sports facilities.
#106/107 Serilingampally, Hyderabad
23. Manthan International School, Hyderabad:
The Manthan International School is run by a group of professionals whose motto is to raise socially aware, responsible situations. This school promotes all-round education and inspires the students to follow their passion.
- Featuring both IGCSE board and CBSE board curricula, this school gives admits to students from Play Group to 12th grade.
- This school has a world-class library that is a storehouse of educational books.
- This school also comes with a computer lab, science lab and a canteen.
#1150 Ayyappa Society, Main Road,
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081
Phone Number: +91-40-42206060 +91-8008883223
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
24. Lalaji Memorial Omega International School, Chennai:
The Lalaji Memorial Omega International School is one of the most famous schools of Chennai and is situated in 79, Pallavaram Road, Kolapakkam. This school strives to foster team spirit in youngsters.
- With both IGCSE board and CBSE board curricula, this school gives equal emphasis to academics and sports.
- This school emphasizes on innovative learning techniques and has a more practical approach to studies with project-based learning and group discussions.
- This school features spacious, well-ventilated, airy classrooms and even a math laboratory.
79 Pallavaram Road, Kolapakkam Chennai – 602101
25. MCTM International School, Chennai:
The MCTM International aims at creating a global community of young and committed students with an innate curiosity and a reflective mind.
- Featuring IGCSE, LSP and IB curricula, the students in this school are allowed to choose what’s best for their future.
- Enrol students between 6 and 13 in this school.
- This school has transportation facility for the students.
- Only 30 students can be accommodated per class.
179, Luz Church Road, Mylapore, Chennai – 600004
26. St. Patrick’s Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School, Chennai:
Founded as a part of the “Patrician Brothers” mission in India, this school is situated in the heart of Chennai and is one of the most sought after schools here.
- Featuring an IGCSE curriculum, the St. Patrick’s Anglo Indian school focuses on moulding young minds for a secure future.
- This school has a well-stocked library for the students.
- This school’s campus and premises are spacious and airy.
1st Crescent Park Road, Gandhi Nagar,
Adyar Chennai – 600020
Phone Number: +91-44-24420209, +91-44-24454792
27. Gateway American International School, Chennai:
The Gateway group of schools is one of the most renowned institutions of the city. This school believes in the motto that the task of a modern educator is not to cut down trees, but to irrigate deserts.
- This school gives the students the exposure they require with its IGCSE board curriculum.
- This school features a beautiful, airy campus and holds its students in a safe and nurturing campus.
#43, Nedunchezian Road,
Sholinganallur Chennai – 600119
Phone Number: 044-64500000
Email id: email@example.com
28. The British International School, Chennai:
The British International School was founded in 2005 to provide state-of-the-art educational facilities for its students. This school has only raised its standard of education over the years.
- This school integrates the traditional aspects of schooling with the modern IGCSE board curriculum to create the best of students.
- This school has a great library that houses a combination of books related to various genres.
- A spacious, airy campus with well-lit classrooms.
2/628, Sultan Ahmed Street, Off: East Coast Road,
Opp: Goyal Marble, Neelangarai Chennai – 600041
29. Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School, Bangalore:
This Gurukul school focuses three prime aspects of learning, namely Vidya, Sadvidya and Brahma Vidya. Vidya refers to modern education; Sadvidya refers to traditional education, and Brahma Vidya is spiritual education.
- Offering students curricula like CBSE, ICSE and PUC, this international school is a paradise of learning with technology aids incorporated into the education system.
- This is a non-profit, socio-spiritual institution.
- This school has all the facilities for activity-based learning, e-learning and much more.
- This school caters to all needs of the students and is complete with a computer lab, library and transportation facility.
Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul International School,
Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560074
[ Read: International Schools In Bangalore ]
30. Trio World Academy, Bangalore:
The Trio World Academy is Asia’s best and fastest growing educational institution. This school focuses on overall intellectual, cultural and social development of its students.
The curricula offered include:
- Cambridge IGCSE, AS, A Levels
- International Baccalaureate DP, PYP
- ICSE curriculum
- The school gives a lot of importance to personality development and co-curricular activies too.
- This school has well-built, aesthetically designed, academic blocks, a well-equipped library and a spacious playground.
- The labs, swimming pool, grounds and library are well maintained.
#3/5, Kodigehalli Main Road ,
Sahakar Nagar Bangalore – 560092
If you are looking for an international school that has world class amenities and a compassionate staff to give you child a home away from home feel, look no further than our extensive list!
Disclaimer: “The list of schools has been taken from various surveys done by third-party print and online publications. MomJunction was not involved in the surveys nor it has any business partnerships with the schools covered in the list. This post is not an endorsement of the schools and parents’ discretion is advised in selecting a school.”
- 30 Top And Best Schools In Delhi
- Best Residential Schools In Bangalore
- Top 25 Schools In Mumbai
- List Of Best Schools In Chennai