- 10 Best Bats Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Do
- 5 Cute Angry Birds Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 20 Dragon Ball Z Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 25 Batman Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- 20 Simple Superman Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
Vampires are considered cool by many kids these days, thanks to the endless vampire movies and television series. These creepy creatures, also known as hungry evils, suck people’s blood to quench their thirst and hunger.
Top 10 Vampire Coloring Pages For Kids:
Amongst ghost, witches and other spooky creatures, the vampire is an all-time favorite Halloween character. Here is a collection of 10 vampire pictures to color this so-called evil creature as you like. These vampire coloring sheets will provide hours of entertainment to your kids. You can also print out vampire coloring pages free to prepare Halloween cards.
1. Count Dracula:
This is a coloring image of Count Dracula, the title character and the primary antagonist of the Gothic horror novel “Dracula”.
- He is the archetypal vampire in subsequent works of fiction. He has the power to turn into a bat or wolf and control the weather.
- He is more of a shadowy presence in the novel, always threatening the main characters, but rarely making himself visible.
[ Read: Alien Coloring Pages ]
2. Jonathan Harker:
This coloring image of Jonathan Harker is taken from one of the most dramatic scenes in the novel “Dracula”. Do not hesitate to create your own version of Jonathan Harker’s coloring sheet.
- Harker is a solicitor from England, who was instructed by his employer to act as an estate agent for a client named Count Dracula.
- The adventure begins when he travels to Transylvania in order to meet Count Dracula. Soon he realizes that he has been made a prisoner by his host, who is revealed to be a vampire.
3. Mina Harker:
This is a beautiful, yet terrifying image of Mina Harker, one of the important characters from this novel. Color this sheet in beautiful colors to give Mina a more presentable look.
- Mina was once a human, who turned into a vampire after being bitten by Dracula.
- She is a schoolteacher and is engaged to Jonathan Harker.
- She is a unifying force in the story, binding the main characters together for a common purpose.
This is a beautiful coloring image of Robert and Bella, the main protagonists of the vampire based film and book series “The Twilight Saga”.
- The coloring image is taken from a scene where Robert saves Bella from being hit by a van. If your kid is intrigued by vampires, then this coloring image will surely appeal to him.
- The film is the adaptation of Stephanie Meyer’s novel “The Twilight Saga”.
- Robert and Bella are the main couple throughout the novel and the film.
- The film focuses on their relationship development, starting with their encounter in “Twilight” to their eternal love in “Breaking Dawn”.
[ Read: Ninja Coloring Pages ]
This is an extremely cute and adorable coloring image of a young vampire wishing you all a Happy Halloween.
- This coloring sheet will also keep your young Halloween guests busy, while you enjoy your dinner.
- You can also print this coloring sheet to create invitation cards or greeting cards for your friends and family.
- Stick some colorful and glittery stickers to make it more appealing.
This is a coloring image of Bella, a beautiful vampire from the “Twilight” Series.
- She is a tall and slender girl, with a very pale complexion, brown eyes, a heart shaped face and long, brown hair. Color this beautiful, black and white coloring sheet of Bella in the shades mentioned here.
- Bella was turned into a vampire by Edward after her body was nearly destroyed in the process of giving birth to her child.
- This coloring sheet will also make an amazing poster in your kid’s room.
[ Read: Dragon Ball Z Coloring Pages ]
Here is a coloring image of Alice, the pre-cognitive vampire of the “Twilight” series. She is a beautiful, tall vampire with short hair, chiseled nose and pale complexion.
- She is the adopted daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen and the wife of Jasper Hale.
- She was prone to having premonitions of the future ever since she was a child, though they were not always correct.
- She is known for her sweet, helpful and caring nature.
8. Vinny The Vampire:
This coloring page features an extremely cute image of young Vinny the Vampire.
- Where do you think this toothy vampire will head to on Halloween night?
- Your kids will have fun adding color to this coloring page.
[ Read: Star Wars Coloring Pages ]
9. Scary Vampire:
This spooky vampire has sneaked through his graveyard to look for some fun. What do you think will he do?
- You can give this vampire a different look by coloring it in bright and vibrant colors.
- Your kid will surely love coloring the image of this scary vampire online. Alternatively, you can also print out the sheet to color with your own crayon sets.
[ Read: Spiderman Coloring Pages ]
10. Count Dracula In Transylvania:
Here is a coloring page of Count Dracula giving a creepy grin.
- He does not look very monstrous in this coloring sheet, right?
- We hope this scary creature stays in Transylvania and does not make any last minute trip to your Halloween party.
Hope your kids liked our 10 amazing free printable vampire coloring pages online. We are sure your kids will go gaga over these mythical creatures. Do not forget to show your kids how proud you are of their artistic abilities.
Latest posts by Arshi (see all)
- 200 Most Attractive And Hot Guy Names That Women Love - August 23, 2017
- 50 Latest Mormon Baby Names For Boys And Girls With Meanings - May 19, 2017
- 15 Major Festivals Of India Your Kid Should Know - September 15, 2016
- 107 Festive Themed Christmas Baby Names For Boys And Girls - September 8, 2016
- 40 Valentine's Day Inspired Baby Names For Boys And Girls - May 31, 2016
- Top 25 Unicorn Coloring Pages For Toddlers - May 23, 2016
- 83 Popular Gender Neutral Or Unisex Baby Names - May 17, 2016
- 50 Terrific Baby Names That Mean Angel For Boys And Girls - May 16, 2016
- List Of 20 Best Schools In Jaipur - May 16, 2016
- 15 Top And Best Schools In Surat City - May 12, 2016