Are you looking for a fun activity that guarantees to keep your kid entertained? Try coloring!
Coloring is an activity that kids of all ages love to indulge in. You can use this activity for a lot of different purposes. Apart from entertaining your kid, coloring can also be turned into a learning activity that your kid will find really interesting.
Vegetables Coloring Pages For Kids
Young kids need to be taught the basics in interesting ways.
- You can easily teach your child to recognize simple vegetables through coloring pages.
- You can also teach them vegetable names using interesting coloring pages that they can color.
Here are some of the coloring pages of vegetables that we have lined up for your kid to color!
This coloring page features a couple of beetroots.
- These are root vegetables and come in shades of dark and light pink.
- Tell your kid about the different properties of this vegetable as he or she colors this page with zeal.
2. Carrots Are Orange:
This coloring page has a carrot for your kid to color.
- Help your kid learn all about carrots with this coloring page.
- This page is sure to make carrots your kid’s favorite root vegetable without fail.
- You can also tell your kid tales about how carrots are considered to be the rabbit’s favorite vegetable.
3. The Friendly Eggplant:
Here you have the eggplant as the subject of this coloring page.
- This interesting coloring page is a great way to introduce your kid to the properties of eggplants.
- Vegetables like these are usually not liked by young kids.
- This coloring page is sure to make the eggplant an interesting veggie for your young mischief-maker.
4. The Big Vegetable Family:
Here is a collection of a number of vegetables.
- There are a lot of vegetables on this page for your kid to color and get acquainted with.
- You have the cabbage, the onion, the carrot and many more!
- All these vegetables have faces to them with broad smiles to make vegetables appear friendly for your kids.
[ Read: Pumpkin Patch Coloring Pages ]
5. The Happy Potatoes:
This coloring page has a couple of potatoes for your kid.
- The potatoes here are funny as they have faces and arms and legs.
- This makes this coloring page very interesting for your kid to color.
6. A Bunch of Vegetables:
This vegetable coloring page features numerous vegetables.
- There are a lot of vegetables here on this page and each has the color mentioned beside it.
- The color guide helps your kid pick the right colors for the right vegetable and also learn to recognize them by their color and shape.
[ Read: Garfield Coloring Pages ]
7. An Array Of Vegetables:
This coloring page features an assortment of vegetables.
- The collection of vegetables here helps your kid to distinguish one vegetable from the other.
- This coloring page can be used as a vegetable chart that you can put up in your kid’s room after the coloring is done!
8. The Crying Onion:
Your kid is sure to absolutely love this vegetable coloring page.
- This coloring page features an anion that is crying its eyes out!
- It is the perfect way to teach your child about the properties of onions and how they make your eyes water whenever they are cut.
[ Read: Easter Basket Coloring Pages ]
9. The Green Chili Pepper:
This coloring page features the spicy member of the vegetable family- chilies.
- The chili on this page is simple and easy to color.
- Show your kid a real chili so that he or she may get an idea of the color to use.
- You can also acquaint your kid with all the different varieties of this vegetable.
10. Cabbage Tales:
This coloring page features the cabbage.
- The cabbage is a leafy vegetable.
- It is packed with nutrients and goodness that you can tell your kid about as he or she colors!
[ Read: Shapes Coloring Pages ]
We hope you liked this set of free printable vegetables coloring pages for kindergarten. Share your fun experiences spent with your kid while coloring them together. We would love to hear from you!