- Free Printable Music Coloring Pages for Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Rain Coloring Pages For Your Little Ones
- Free Printable Moon Coloring Pages For Your Toddler
- Top 10 Cloud Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love
- Top 10 Letter ‘W’ Coloring Pages Your Toddler Will Love To Learn & Color
The warmth of the bright sun, the gentle drops of rain, the sudden gush of wind, the magical clouds floating above us – weather is a part of our lives. The amazement with which children admire the falling drops of snow and their bubbling laughter while enjoying a rainy day is one of the most beautiful sights to a parent.
So how about a weather-based activity for the little one? Weather is an important phenomenon that every human needs to be aware of. Rather than knowing about it from textbooks, it’s more fun to learn through coloring.
Top 10 Weather Coloring Pages For Kindergarten:
Feed the curiosity of your child with this fun coloring activity that not only guarantee a fun time but also help him learn more about different types of weather. These weather coloring pages printable are sure to ensure your child to have a good time as well as learn a few things about weather.
1. My Weather Book:
This first picture is the perfect start to teach your child about different types of weather we experience.
- The four basic types of weathers are shown here – sunny, rainy, cloudy and windy.
- The pictures are easy and will help your child identify different weathers.
- You can teach your child about which weather we experience during which months.
[ Read: Spring Coloring Pages ]
2. Rain Rain Go Away:
The next picture shows a cloud, with rain and a lightning bolt.
- The picture shows your child how a cloud looks during a storm.
- It is easy to color and your child will recollect coloring this picture later when he sees lighting.
3. A Man With An Umbrella:
Here is a picture of a man standing in the rain with an umbrella. He also appears to be wearing a raincoat and rain boots.
- Most children loves the rain. This picture can be used to teach your child the importance of carrying an umbrella during rain.
- Rain is a source of water for the plants and helps in cooling down the weather.
[ Read: Sun Coloring Pages ]
4. The Beautiful Sun:
We all love that feeling of the warm sun smiling down on us. This next picture contains a sun, peeking from behind a cloud.
- Teach your child the importance of sunlight to plants, human beings, and animals.
- The rays of the sun can be colored with red, orange as well as yellow.
5. Happy Weather Family:
Here is one of the most lovely weather coloring pictures that shows variety of happy-looking weather buddies.
- This is a funny picture which can be yet again used to explain to your child about the various kinds of weathers we experience.
- It might be slightly challenging at first for your child to understand all the different types, so be ready to assist him and guide.
[ Read: Rain Coloring Pages ]
6. Its All Fun:
Here we give a funny representation of the fun activities your child can indulge in during different weathers.
- The first picture shows a young girl at the beach playing in sunny weather. Oops! Looks like we need to be careful in the wind and hold on tight to mommy’s hand.
- The third activity shows a picture of a girl enjoying the rain.
- It is always fun to build a snowman. Now its time to color one!
7. Pitter Patter Raindrops:
This picture is a little challenging as it shows an entire scenery.
- An informative picture showing the rain, the leaves of the trees being blown away, the pond filling up with rainwater.
- Let your child explore his creativity with colors.
[ Read: Peace Sign Coloring Pages ]
8. Little Billy Wants To Play:
Here is a short little story for you to tell your child while he colors the next one.
- The first excerpt of the story is given in the coloring sheet. You and your child can make the rest of the story and enjoy having a fun time together.
- Making snowmen and snow angles could be an additional fun activity after coloring and the story.
- Fact: No two drops of snow look exactly the same. Every snow drop is unique.
9. Happy Sun:
Here is a picture of a happy sun, ready to make your child get out and play.
- The word “SUN” is spelt out in the picture, useful to teach your child to spell.
- These kinds of pictures always catch your child’s attention due to their comic appearance.
[ Read: Beach Coloring Pages ]
10. Hush Blows The Wind:
Here we see a cloud blowing on the blades of a windmill.
- Windmills are most widely found in Scotland.
- This is an easy but informative picture to explain the relationship of a windmill and the wind to your child.
Hope your children liked these free printable weather coloring pages online. Once your child finishes coloring these pages, he will be filled with a growing interest and wealth of information about weather. We hope your child enjoys coloring these weather pictures to color as much as we enjoyed preparing them.
You can also create your own weather coloring book and present it your child. We love hearing from you on these weather coloring sheets, please share your feedback soon!
Latest posts by Akruti (see all)
- Bacterial And Fungal Infections In Children - March 2, 2017
- 8 Effective Natural Remedies To Cure Mosquito Bites In Babies - July 23, 2015
- 4 Unexpected Symptoms Of Colon Cancer In Teens - July 20, 2015