A daughter is her parents’ darling and holds a special place in their hearts, no matter how old she is and what heights she achieved in life. And nothing can be more joyous for a parent to see their little princess tie the knot with the man of her dreams. We bring you some heart-touching wedding day wishes for daughter and son-in-law that will help you express your unconditional love to her. So, choose a wish from this exhaustive list and share it with your daughter and son-in-law as they enter wedlock and make the most momentous day of their life an unforgettable one.
55+ Wedding Day Wishes For Daughter and Son-In-Law
Bless your wonderful daughter and adorable son-in-law by sending across a heartfelt wish to them, and bring a big bright smile to their faces.
Wedding Messages For Daughter and Son-In-Law
- My Princess, wishing you immense happiness, joy, and laughter for your married life. May you have a successful married life!
- It’s such a lovely feeling to see you get married. I wish you lots of joy, happiness and love on this special occasion. You will always be my sweet little girl. Congrats.
- Thank you for making me part of this day, I appreciate it, may love always rain on your marriage my dear daughter. Congrats on your wedding.
- Be patient with each other, love each other and stay true to each other and I promise you no mountain will be too high to climb. Congrats on your wedding, my daughter and son-in-law.
- Dear congratulations on meeting your true love. May this love with each passing day of your married life grow stronger and deeper.
- Oodles of love and tons of best wishes to such my little girl. Congratulations dear on your wedding.
- Know my heartfelt wishes on this new achievement! You both make a lovely couple and hope that will stay this way always. God bless you both.
- Dearest daughter and son-in-law, may the angels that have been looking over you now be there as you are entering your life.
- How time flies, you’re a big girl now! I’m so happy for you that you’ve found the special one with whom you’d now complete your family! Enjoy the day.
- Congratulations, my daughter. Our best wishes and prayers are always with you both.
- You’re the darling of the whole family. On this special day, your parents wish you a bundle of happiness and love. Enjoy your big day, daughter and son-in-law.
- You guys are damn lucky to have found each other! May every single day of your married life be filled with laughter and new lessons! Wishing you the best of wedlock!
- Make a home that both of you will enjoy living in, I hope you last forever, thank you for marrying my daughter. Congrats on your wedding, dear ones.
- So happy about your wedding, although you’d remain our little princess always. May you have a wonderful life with your life partner!
- I knew he would be the one to love you with all his heart. Congratulations for choosing the right one, my daughter.
- You acted well during your waiting period which made you get the very best among all the available men out there. Happy married life virtuous daughter. God bless your home.
Daughter And Son-In-Law Wedding Quotes
- “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love for each other forever grow.”
- “Congratulations dear daughter for your love, your commitment, your wedding, and your marriage! May your future bring you joy and wonderment”
- “Dear daughter, I’m glad to be with you on such an important, meaningful and life-changing event.”
- “May your life together be as sweet as your love and courtship.”
- “Wishing you success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.”
- “Dearest daughter and son-in-law, may the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
- “I wish for you great happiness together! I know that your love will be proof to all who surround you that love is beautiful, kind and eternal.”
- “My little baby is now a bride to her groom. I couldn’t have asked for more.”
Wedding Wishes For Daughter And Son-In-Law From Mother
- My little princess, your wedding day is one of the most fulfilling days of my life. I wish for nothing but peace and happiness for you and your man.
- It tears me out that my little girl has become a beautiful grown lady and a wife. May you have all the happiness of the world.
- You will always be my prettiest little girl no matter what! Congrats on your wedding, my daughter.
- Thank you for making me part of this day; I appreciate it. May love always rain on your marriage, my dear daughter.
- Don’t ever stop supplying love to your husband if you want to see him overcome all circumstances always. Enjoy your special union. Happy married life sweet daughter.
- My little princess, your wedding is the most dreamed of event in my life. May you both have a wonderful wedding and always love each other.
- I cannot believe that my little angel is now a bride and soon-to-be wife. May you and my handsome son-in-law enjoy all the good things that marriage can bring.
- The best things of life happen when it is accidental, unforeseen and unplanned. So you must enjoy this unique love between you two. Happy married life, daughter.
- Dear daughter, I am excited and happy that you get to make a family of your own with the man you love now.
Wedding Wishes For Daughter And Son-In-Law From Father
- Congrats daddy’s princess! Wish you a lovely married life ahead and may you both stay together this way forever.
- Heartiest greetings my dear on your wedding! May you both stay in love forever and wish you a happy and peaceful married life!
- I am so happy about your wedding, although you’d remain my little angel always. May you have a wonderful life with your life partner.
- May the tinkering of wedding bells ring in a joyous time of your life. Congratulations dear daughter and dearest son-in-law.
- Sending you my warm wishes for today and always. May God bless your marriage with lots of love, happiness and trust.
- My princess, wishing you immense happiness, joy, and laughter for your married life. May you have a successful married life!
- Best wishes on your wedding, my sweet daughter. May this moment bring you all the best in life. As a mother, I love you but I wish your husband loves you more.
- Finding love doesn’t mean you’ll find the perfect one you’ve been dreaming of but love is what makes it perfect. I’m happy for you both. Happy married life, daughter.
- Finally, the day has come for us to say goodbye to each other. In your new home, don’t forget the respect your mom showed me. Always put a smile on your husband’s face. Good luck, little princess.
- Proud to be your daddy, my sweetheart! May God bless both of you with everlasting love, trust, respect and happiness! Enjoy this big day to the fullest.
Religious Wedding Wishes For Daughter And Son-In-Law
- Nothing can break you apart if and if only your faith is strong enough, as that’s what will keep you two together! May the Lord bless you, my daughter and son-in-law.
- My dearest daughter and son-in-law, with vows of devotion, love and loyalty keep your marriage going! Hope that the fragrance of your love keeps spreading with time and turns into a beautiful garden.
- Best wishes for a long and healthy life together! May God shower my son-in-law and daughter with His blessings year after year! Congratulations on your holy wedding!
- Congratulations on your wedding. Remember to pray together from time to time. Thus you will be blessed by the Grace of God! Be happy and stay together always.
- May God bless my lovely daughter and son-in-law on this beautiful day. Believe in Him and seek guidance and prayers from Him.
- May Lord brings new sunshine of happiness, pleasure, and love in your married life. Best wishes on your wedding, daughter and son-in-law.
- Wishing you never-ending happiness, joy, and love for your married life. May Lord grant you a successful married life! Congratulations on your wedding, daughter.
- I pray to the Lord to overflow your newly married life with eternal love, trust, and commitment. Congratulations, dear.
- No matter what the situation is, may God keep you together always. May your married life be full of satisfaction, love, trust, and blessings from God. Best wishes to you, my daughter.
- May Lord bless my daughter and son-in-law and the family you are about to start! Best wishes.
- I pray to Jesus to help you both in every phase of your new marital journey. Congratulations, my dear daughter.
- As you join today in marriage as Christians, I wish you both an eternity of love and joy together! I implore Jesus to sparkle his light upon you two! Amen.
- Congratulations dear daughter for marrying the man who desires to uplift and encourage and love you as Christ loved the church.
Nothing can make your little angel happier than a genuine and passionate wish from her parents on her wedding day. You may select a wish from the above-mentioned versatile list of wedding wishes for daughter and son-in-law and also personalize it by adding your own feelings! You may either share a written wish or even read it to them at the wedding. So, share the wish with your daughter and son-in-law and let the newlyweds know that they mean the world to you and always have your blessings.
Infographic: Words Of Love For Your Daughter And Son-In-Law
You may not realize it, but your words of love and care for your daughter and son-in-law on their big day could be the best comforting send-off for them as they embark on their new journey. So here are a few of our favorite wedding day wishes to melt their hearts and fill them with tears of joy.