Once you become a mom and your little bundle of joy is right there in your arms, the feeling is indescribable. The joy of being a mom surpasses all your expectations, and words fail you. Making sure that your baby is healthy and happy is your only priority. Whether you have a baby girl or a baby boy, it hardly matters.
If you have a baby boy, there are certain things that will be exclusive to your experience. Read our post here to know some great things about having a baby boy. Here we list ten things that make having a baby boy the best feeling in the world:
1. You Have A Mamma’s Boy:
They say a girl is a daddy’s girl while a boy is a mamma’s boy.
- As a mother, you will be your baby boy’s favorite person in the whole wide world!
- One of the best things is that, even when he grows up, he will still think of you as his first love and his queen.
- Most people feel that boys are not emotional, but even though your baby boy may be tough on the outside with others, he will always be sentimental towards you.
[ Read: Stylish Baby Boy Names With Meanings ]
2. Your Baby Boy Will Be Strong And Robust:
As a mother of a baby boy, you will not have to worry about those tears at the playground.
- Most baby boys are robust in their everyday dealings.
- One of the good reasons for having a baby boy is, you will not have to worry about tears on the playground unless he hurts himself.
- It is likely that your baby boy will be rough and tough and take care of his bruises himself, sometimes even showing them off!
3. Those Little Formal Daddy Clothes For Boys Are Cute:
Most parents of boys feel that baby girl clothes are cute, but baby boy clothes can be equally cute.
- When trying to dress up your baby boy, you can take your pick from rows and rows of baby and tiny sized shirts and pants.
- You can also take your pick from those tiny baby sized cargos, baby boy vests and more.
- Admit it, seeing your baby in those tiny collared clothes will be fun!
4. You Can Play All Those Rough Games With Your Baby Boy:
When you have a baby boy, you will not have to worry about being rough and playing those outdoorsy games.
- All babies and kids love to play in the dirt, but most people feel that baby boys love it more when it comes to play rough and outdoors.
- You can play all those rough and tough games with your baby boy like wrestling, soccer, play fighting, play boxing, dirt soccer and more.
- It will be a fun experience to run behind your little champ and take part in his never ending energy.
5. Your Baby Boy Will Be Soft Too:
Your baby boy will be tough, but rest assured, he will be a soft and sensitive boy too.
- While the world may experience your baby boy’s tough side, you will see that he is an emotional and caring person too.
- In most cases, you may be the only one who will get to see his softer side.
- Each time your baby boy snuggles up with you, you will see how loving and sweet he is as he tells you how much he loves you.
6. You Can Teach Him To Grow Up Into A Gentleman:
There is a lot going on in the world, and boys are being blamed for their lack of sensitivity everywhere.
- During such times, you as a mother to a little boy have the chance to help bring that understanding and sensitivity in his life.
- You can teach your little boy the many ways in which he can grow up to be a gentleman.
- From you, your little boy will learn the values of how to treat a lady, how to behave with and treat others, and how to be a man that his partner will love to have.
[ Read: Tips To Nurture Faster Baby Boy Growth ]
7. Less Emotional Turmoil At Home:
With a baby boy in the house, you will have lesser emotional episodes than parents of little girls.
- Your baby boy will have an easier time growing up as compared to a baby girl in her growing up years.
- Baby boys are less prone to tears and emotional turmoil.
- It will be easier for you to handle your baby boy’s growing up years purely on a less emotional and a more practical approach.
8. Your Baby Boy Will Have Less Complicated Friendships As He Grows Up:
Owing to his lesser needs of the emotional kind, your baby boy will find it easier to make friends as he grows up.
- As a parent, you will not have to deal with most of the falling out that happens between friends where emotions are involved.
- Your baby boy may have a big circle of friends as he grows up, but most of them will be friends from his childhood days.
- Instead of sleepovers, your baby boy will prefer time spent at the playground with his friends, making it easier for you at home.
9. Your Baby Boy Will Have A Special Bond With Daddy Too:
Your baby boy is your little mamma’s boy, but he will soon have a special bond with his daddy too.
- Your baby boy will have a secret way to communicate with his dad, one that may make you jealous quite often.
- A wink, a nod or a pat on the back could be all it takes for your baby boy and daddy dear to communicate with each other.
- Your baby boy could share some common interests like a particular sport, a genre of movie, some action figure obsession or more, that can sometimes make you feel left out.
10. You Will Be His Epitome Of Style And Beauty:
As a mother of a little boy, you will always be the epitome of beauty in your baby boy’s life.
- Your baby boy may meet many wonderful girls as he grows up, but for him, you will always be the most beautiful woman he knows.
- Your baby boy may even unconsciously think of you as a role model when he grows mature and looks for a partner.
- Take joy in the fact that you will always be an inspiration in your baby boy’s life.
While all the points here are fun things you will experience when you have baby boy, remember many of these are generalizations. Every baby is different, and you will have to understand your baby boy for what he feels and the way he is. What is the most amazing feeling to have a baby boy? Tell us you story here.
- 10 Reasons Why Having A Baby Girl Is The Greatest Joy In Your Life
- Weight And Height Growth Chart For Your Baby Girl
- 8 Ways To Understand Important Milestones In Your Baby’s Life