The utterance of word Pizza can bring an instant smile on your kids face!! It is rare to find a kid who might not like Pizza.
So don’t just stick to the traditional recipe of pizza making. You can bring many variants to this special Italian food and present it in the form of different avatars adding joy to your kid’s platter.
Top 10 Easy Pizza Recipes For Kids:
So here we present top 10 mouth-watering pizza recipes for kids
Bring your kid’s love for pizza and pasta into one platter.
- Take a non-stick pan and sauté garlic and onion for 2 minutes, and then add capsicum to it.
- Cook for a while.
- Add tomato puree and bring to a boil. Now add boiled pasta and macaroni mix them well; add salt to taste.
- Spread the ready mixture on pizza bread, grate cheese on top of it and bake for 10 minutes.
[ Read: Bread Recipes For Kids ]
2. Cheese Apple Pizza:
This easy pizza recipe for kids is unique because of its flavor that is bound to attract quickly.
- Prepare apple topping by adding melted butter, peeled and sliced apple pieces, flour and cinnamon powder.
- Let the mixture simmer for 15 minutes.
- Prepare cheese topping by grating cheese in a bowl; slightly melt this.
- Now take the pizza crust, make a layer of cheese topping and then a layer of apple topping. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
3. Pizza Envelopes:
Give your pizza a different look by putting the filling inside the dough with this simple recipe.
- Prepare the pizza sauce and add small pieces of onion, tomato and capsicum to it.
- You can also add other ingredients like baby corn, jalapenos, olives etc. to it.
- Grate cheese and let the mixture cool.
- Now prepare pizza dough and roll in an 8 inch round bread.
- Cut the sides to make it a square.
- Scoop 2 teaspoons of mixture in it and join all four sides to give it the shape of an envelope.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
4. Fruity Almond Pizza:
This sweet tasting pizza will make your kid want more and more.
- Prepare dough with flour, small pieces of almond, sugar, butter and milk. Let the consistency be soft.
- Press the dough in size of 6 inches.
- Then bake it in preheated oven till it turns golden brown.
- Now take the base, top it with fruits, cream and chocolate chips.
- This yummy dish can be relished in any weather and can also be a snack!
[ Read: Fun Food For Kids ]
5. Spinach Pizza:
Your kid who otherwise dreads spinach will love it in the form of pizza.
- Prepare a batter of spinach. Keep it aside.
- Boil some spinach and drain it.
- In a pan, cook onion and green chilies for a minute.
- Add the boiled spinach to this mixture, with salt to taste.
- Add paneer and cream.
- Take pizza bread, spread the mixture on it and grate cheese.
- Cook it in pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
6. Bhakri Pizza:
Your kids hate to eat bhakri or chapatti, but if you convert them into pizza they cannot say no.
- All you have to do is take tiny pieces of capsicum, tomato, crushed peas and carrot.
- Cut onion into rings and cook them for 3-4 min in non-stick pan.
- Now, put a bhakri on the pan and spread pizza sauce on it.
- Layer it with mixture of finely cut vegetables and cooked onions.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and cook till the base of bhakri turns hard.
7. Uttapa Pizza:
Your kids will definitely love the Indian version of pizza.
- Pour a ladle full of dosa batter on a pre-heated non-stick pan greased with oil.
- After it cooks for 2-3 minutes, spread some tomato sauce and chili sauce on it.
- Top it with 2-3 slices of tomato, capsicum and onion.
- Grate the cheese of your choice on top and cover the pizza for 3-4 minutes till the cheese melts.
[ Read: Healthy Recipes For Kids ]
8. Noodles Pizza:
Two favorites in the same place! Your kids will go bonkers for it.
- To make this tempting dish you have to take pizza bread.
- Spread a thin layer of chili sauce on it and on this layer spread boiled noodles.
- Then again spread the pizza sauce mixed with vegetables.
- Top it with mozzarella cheese and bake it for 8-10 minutes in oven.
- Serve it hot by sprinkling some Italian herbs on it.
9. Mushroom Pizza:
A mushroom pizza can make your kid delightful, if he or she is a big fan of this food.
- To make mushroom pizza, take oil in a non-stick pan and cook onion, capsicum and mushroom for 5-7 minutes.
- Then add corn flour slurry to the mixture and let it cook.
- Sprinkle salt and oregano to it. Now take a pizza crust, and spread the mushroom filing on it.
- Bake it in oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Your yummy mushroom pizza is ready to captivate the tummies of your darlings.
10. Pizza with Sprouts:
This healthy version of pizza besides being tasty can serve as excellent nutrition for your kid.
- Prepare 3 different toppings.
- In the first, allot stir-fried vegetables.
- Next topping will be of sprouts half cooked and the third will be a combination of cheese and olives.
- Now take pizza bread and apply pizza sauce, then spread the three toppings in the same order.
- Let the pizza bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Your dish is ready to serve.
We hope you liked our pizza ideas. When you add a punch to your kids’ diet, he or she will start eating foods never liked before. So, what are you waiting for? Delight your kids with these yummy recipes!
Don’t forget to share more of your ideas of innovative pizza recipes for kids.
- 10 Yummy And Easy Egg Recipes For Your Kids
- Top 15 Healthy Recipes For Kids Meals
- Top 20 Bread Recipes For Kids That You Can Try Today
Latest posts by Palak Shah (see all)
- Is It Safe To Eat Rambutan During Pregnancy? - November 4, 2015
- Gonorrhea During Pregnancy - Causes, Symptoms & Treatments You Should Be Aware Of - January 2, 2015
- Is It Safe To Donate Blood While Breastfeeding? - December 31, 2014
- Kitchen Safety For Kids - Rules And Tips You Need To Know - December 31, 2014
- 4 Effective Home Remedies To Treat Insect Bites In Babies/Infants - December 26, 2014
- 4 Health Benefits Of Wheat For Your Baby - November 27, 2014
- 7 Effective Tips On Making Your Restless Baby Sleep - October 10, 2014
- Is It Safe To Have A Transvaginal Scan During Pregnancy? - October 10, 2014
- 5 Remedies To Get Rid Of Clumsiness During Pregnancy - October 7, 2014
- How Does Caffeine Affect Fertility In Men And Women? - September 29, 2014