A mom already has a lot on her plate. The last thing she needs is to spend an hour on her little girl’s hair. We dress them up in cute clothes, we want our princesses to look cute. While all those things are fun, moms need some hairstyles that they can do in a jiffy and still looks adorable. We bring you 5 easy cute hairstyles that won’t take much of your time. While some hairstyles may need some practice, it would be easy-peasy once you get the hang of it.
1. Side French Braid
This braid is easy and simple than a classic French braid as you don’t have to do it all the way. Decide which side you want to braid the hair and create a partition. Take hair from the one side and divide it into 3 sections. Do the French braid by taking hair from the upper scalp. After pulling in hair from the upper section, continue the normal braid towards the end. Tie it with a hair band to secure the braid. You can also curl the rest of the hair to give it a fancy look. It is a good hairstyle for an evening out or a birthday party for your little girl.
2. Half Bun
- Section the top of your hair.
- Make a ponytail and tie it in place.
- Now take the hair and twist it around whichever side you would like to make a bun.
- Take a few bobby pins to secure the sides.
- You can also use a rubber band to hold the bun in place.
You can give it a messy look by not making the bun too tight. Pull a few strands of hair from the top before you make the bun to give more volume at the top.
3. Twisted Bun
- Part your hair straight down the middle. Tie one side with a ponytail.
- Now twist the hair away from the face keeping it as close to the hairline as possible.
- Start pulling hair from the back while you are twisting all the way down.
- Make sure that you are keeping the twist tight.
- Continue twisting it as you go.
- The twist will go up and over. Now just wrap it around itself.
- Using a bobby pin, secure the outer edges.
- Now that one side is done, take out the ponytail from the other side.
- Repeat the same process by twisting all the way down.
You can use as many bobby pins as you want to hold the bun together. You can pull the hair a bit from the top and near the buns to add more volume to the look.
4. Boxer Braids
This makes a perfect hairstyle for a normal school day, a casual day out, or for something sporty.
- Split the hair into two sections down the center. Comb each side to make it smooth.
- Tie one side of the hair with a hairband. This will help to keep the look clean. Otherwise, you might accidentally pull hair from the other side.
- Separate a 5-inch part of your hair near the hairline.
- Try to divide it into 3 equal sections. Remember to start your braid as close to the hairline as possible.
- Start braiding by pulling in small sections of hair from the scalp. Each time you pull in hair from the sides, make sure it’s of the same thickness.
- Repeat this process as you go. Continue braiding until you reach the end.
- Secure the hair with a rubber band once you reach the bottom of the hair.
- Continue the same process on the other side of the hair as well.
5. Twisted Halo
- Grab the front section of hair on one side.
- You can grab as much as you want depending upon the volume of the hair. Take the hair close to the hairline.
- Start twisting the section of hair you have grabbed till the end. Make sure that the twist is nice and tight.
- Bring the twisted hair to the back of your head and clip it on the side with a bobby pin.
- Now try and grab the same amount of hair from the other side front section as well.
- Twist it all the way to the back and clip it using a bobby pin.
- Now bring together the twisted hair from both sides in the middle and tie them with a rubber band.
The look is now complete. Who knew a hairstyle could be that simple?
Have you tried any of these hairstyles on your little girl? Which hairstyle did you like the most? Do let us know in the comment section below.