A relationship takes a lot of work. It involves compromise and mutual respect and understanding. But with commitment comes a lot of acceptance and patience. The more you spend time with your partner, the more you learn about their quirks and imperfections. After a point, you embrace them and have a good laugh because you love them. Besides, the best relationships are the ones where you can be silly with your partner. They say that women learn faster than men, and it takes a while for men to grow into the role of a boyfriend or a husband. Your man might be the smartest when it comes to other aspects of his life, but as a boyfriend/husband, he might fail you multiple times, and you cannot help but laugh at his stupidity. Scroll down to see 27 husband and boyfriend fails that make you question every man’s brain:
1. Every Person That Says Women Are Dramatic Has Obviously Never Had A Boyfriend Like This
My boyfriend really just sneezed sitting 5 feet away and texted me this 🙄 pic.twitter.com/68eWnqeBwZ
— یاس (@yassjoon) April 15, 2019
2. When Your Mom Catches Your Boyfriend Being Himself And It’s No Secret Anymore
sooo my mom caught my boyfriend at the house and this was the video she sent me 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/bMRhkJ7vRn
— shayy (@shayllahart) May 9, 2019
3. You Know It’s True Love When Your Husband Cares This Much For His Puppo!
I just found out that my husband fills the dog’s water dish not from the tap, but from the fridge’s water purifier feature.
“She’d do the same for me”, he said.
— Samantha Joel (@datingdecisions) May 7, 2019
4. The Next Time Someone Says Women Are Too Insecure, Possessive Or Extra, You Know What Story To Share *grins*
I often think about the time my ex thought I was cheating on him with a craft store pic.twitter.com/wPBsprSrLm
— Chrissy (@crlockha) March 16, 2019
5. We Are Convinced That It’s Not The First Time A Woman Has Reminded Her Husband About The Number Of Kids They Have
Wife: don’t forget to pick the kids up from school
Me: it’s Saturday, they’re both upstairs
Wife: it’s Wednesday & we have 3 kids
— David Hughes (@david8hughes) September 30, 2015
6. Well… What Did You Really Expect Honey!
WIFE: i can’t believe you got us kicked out of the theater
ME: i didn’t think they’d actually search me
USHER: sir i need you to open up your bag
ME: *unzips my fanny pack and the piping hot chili i snuck in as a snack spills out all over the floor*
— Brandon the Cow (@Brampersandon_) August 14, 2020
7. It Really IS So Easy To Freak Out Boyfriends. Case In Point.
I had a fever lastnight and my boyfriend thought the thermometer was a pregnancy test 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/uA1WWIhLos
— VN$A ☥ (@VNSAMRE) February 5, 2019
8. When You Cannot Help But Wonder How Your Boyfriend’s Brain Works
is my boyfriend broken pic.twitter.com/StJBDXsG4D
— karlee ❀ (@karleemma) March 13, 2019
9. When Your Boyfriend Finds New Ways To Embarrass You And Doesn’t Care If He Crosses The Line
I was standing in the line at McDonald’s yesterday and just as I got to the counter my boyfriend kissed me and then loudly said ‘you are the best sister ever’ and walked away and the girl in McDonald’s looked at me in disgust and I’ve never wanted to die so much in my life
— Joanne Gannon (@joanne_gannon) March 5, 2019
10. This Man’s Got His Priorities Right!
hahahaha there goes my drinking partner 😔 pic.twitter.com/XWF1FHQjFO
— Lilo💌 (@lidodaisy) February 5, 2019
11. Speaking Of Priorities, Here’s A Husband Who Cares About Keeping His Home Clean, Even If It’s Parts Of His House That No One Uses
I appreciate my husband cleaning before we have guests coming over but he always cleans the weirdest shit. Our kitchen will look like a tornado blew through but instead of putting shit away this dude will be up in the attic scrubbing the walls like “iT hAs To Be CLeAn eMiLy”
— motherducker (@houseandhens) February 3, 2019
12. Just A Reminder To Up Your Game And Do Things The Right Way
Me and my girlfriend dated once when we were younger and now again as adults (9 years apart) I dumped her in a text when we were 17 and anytime we watch a movie that is ab breakups she still will say “i wonder if he dumps her in a text” girl’s never forget a thing.
— gregg (@Gregggyboy) March 14, 2019
13. When Your Boyfriend Uses His Creativity And Has Fun While Doing It
it’s 1:30am and my boyfriend just shot a roach with a blow gun..
didn’t use a shoe
oh no, too casual
a blow gun pic.twitter.com/TuruNokxA6
— k heebs (@kkaylihebert) April 5, 2019
14. You Cannot Help But Wonder What Your Husband’s Health Would Be Without You Around
Me: Ugh the waist on these new pants are too big.
Wife: Return them.
Me: I’m just going to eat more to fill them out.
— Rodney Lacroix (@RodLacroix) October 19, 2020
15. We’re Convinced That Kids Might Grow Up But Husbands Will Remain Children
KID: i swallowed my gum
WIFE: you keep swallowing your gum and you’re gonna get worms!
ME (under my breath): gummy worms lol
— Brandon the Cow (@Brampersandon_) August 21, 2020
16. It’s Good That He Knows Where He Went Wrong… Now He Only Has Himself To Blame
HER: Im breaking up with u
ME: Is it because I say “Uh Oh Spaghetti O’s” when things go wrong?
ME:(under breath) Uh Oh Spaghetti O’s
— Good Kyle (@KyleMcDowell86) February 10, 2016
17. This Is Why You Shouldn’t Have Missed Biology Class When They Taught Us About Reproduction
ME: mountain lions arent real are they
WIFE: of course they are
ME (after 9 minutes of contemplating the logistics of how a mountain could possibly fuck a lion): there’s no way
— Brandon the Cow (@Brampersandon_) July 9, 2020
18. It Might Have Been A Fail But Kudos To Him For Trying To Make It Romantic
ME: (sitting by a roaring fire) Isn’t this romantic?
WIFE: Your crocs are melting.
— Tommytoughstuff (@Tommytoughstuff) April 8, 2019
19. It’s Times Like This That Makes You Wonder If He’s Even Listening To You
WIFE: We really need to think about sticking to our monthly budget
ME: *feeding my pet octopus a bag of emeralds* I agree
— Just Some Guy | Black Lives Matter (@Home_Halfway) February 21, 2017
20. When Your Boyfriend’s Idea Of Romantic Involves A Cowboy, You’ve Got To Rethink Your Relationship
Girlfriend: You never say anything romantic to me.
Me: *just called her the rootinest tootinest cowboy the west has ever seen* Are you joking right now?
— Ron Iver (@ronnui_) January 3, 2020
21. But… Where’s The Logic?
wife: why r u putting garlic in ur pants
me: so dracula won’t try to eat my ass
wife: why would dracula try to eat ur ass
me: he won’t. the garlic- r u even listening
— m@thew (@TweetPotato314) June 15, 2020
22. They Certainly Know How To Get On Our Nerves
Wife: I wish you’d just admit when you’ve made a mistake
Me: *stirring my coffee serenely* I prefer it with salt
— New lettuce (@newLettuce) March 13, 2019
23. They Have Faith… Even In Situations You Cannot Only Bank On Faith
WIFE: wtf happened to you
ME (in full body cast): funny story actually
SKYDIVE INSTRUCTOR: that’s really not a good idea
ME (wearing parachute pants): have a little faith, kevin
— Brandon the Cow (@Brampersandon_) August 28, 2019
24. Somehow They Make Everything About Them
OBGYN: Don’t be surprised if you poop a little during the birth.
ME: I won’t be.
OBGYN: I was talking to your wife.
ME: Of course, of course.
— Tommytoughstuff (@Tommytoughstuff) March 6, 2020
25. When You Cannot Help But Wonder If They Really Need Help
WIFE (pulling up my browser history): i need you to explain something
ME: *gulps* uh oh
WIFE (points at my google search for “cry orbs with layers”): how the hell do you forget the word “onion”
— Brandon the Cow (@Brampersandon_) November 16, 2017
26. Do You Agree When We Say That Only Husbands Can Think Of Doing Such Things?
[wearing a fake beard]
WIFE: you’re supposed to wear it on your face
ME: *my crotch all warm and cozy* hmm?
— Brandon the Cow (@Brampersandon_) February 24, 2020
27. They Often Forget To Read The Room… Ugh, Why Can’t You Learn Husbands?
[wife grabbing the kid’s suitcases] I fell in love with brent the dentist not brent the elvis impersonator
[me staying in character] now hold on there mama
— brent (@murrman5) January 7, 2020
Husbands and boyfriends are just big babies who do not fully grow up. While there are many ways they render a helping hand in our day-to-day lives, there are some parts of them that do not ever grow up. We are not complaining because it keeps us feeling young and adds a bit of silliness to our day. We hope these tweets brought a smile to your face. Share this article with your husbands and boyfriends to laugh at them, with them.